Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (66848 Views)

Exclusive! Sugabelly’s Alleged Rapist Marries Araraume’s Daughter / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by blesseddivah(f): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Where did you see boobs? shocked

DevilhimseIf:

chaii see booobs kiss
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by irynterri(f): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2015
slimmy05:
you are a complete idiot
and u lack proper home training

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2015
hollandis:
I hope he goes to jail just like his dead bastard father
Are you sugarbelly?
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by jangolo: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi Guys,
When I heard this story I had to make sure I investigated thoroughly before making a comment. What I did was to go through her instagram, her twitter page and also her blog which she has been updating since 2007. So first of all she claims she was raped by several people during the year 2007 and 2008, I went through her blog and in 2009 when she was residing in America she had a post about the accused being angry with her over her being unfaithful, What she specified in the post is that she only had s*xual activities with a girl and a friend called Namu which was a party. The blogpost can be found here http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/seriously-2.html . If she was raped by several people that he organised why will they be arguing over her being unfaithful sleeping with only two people of which she specified as a girl and Namu?? In addition to the earlier blog post you can find the blog post of her discussing the party arrangement here - http://sugabellyrocks.com/2009/08/the-end-of-elwe.html . As you can read from the blog post her permission was requested before even though she might not have wanted it truly, she was still asked and she agreed.

In my opinion I just feel that she is someone madly in love with the accused and she doesn't want to let go. She wants him to either be with her forever or have no life what so ever. Even after he told her he doesn't want any relation with her again, she kept on stalking him over and over again. You can find evidence in her blogpost here -> http://sugabellyrocks.com/2008/05/one-pill-makes-you-larger-and-one-pill-makes-you-small.html and there are many more where she keeps calling him and saving his pictures from Facebook. The stories she is putting out does not just add up and it seems she is doing this for fame as you can see from her twitter page she keeps advertising her phone cases and her art.

Some girls are very crazy and can never accept when you do not want to have a relationship with them anymore. At the end of the day, someone forcing you to have s*x against your will is bad and also someone forcing you to be in a relationship against your will is also bad. It is not by force if the man is not feeling the relationship you do not need to go on a smear campaign to pay him back.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

otu nne i
SWINE!!!
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by bigtt76(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Well analyzed wink

TonyeBarcanista:
N/B: Read The Article Before Commenting.

I have been following the story between Miss aka Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu, the son of the late Chief Abubakar Audu. I have watched the reaction of people especially madam Oby Ezekwesili and Hon Abike Dabiri, and I must say that their position on this matter is illogical, embarrassing and unfair to Mustapha Audu and humanity. Let us look at the issue @ hand.

THE MAJOR LIES IN @Sugarbelly's ALLEGATION:
Lie Number One: Audu Abubakar Was Not The Governor As At 2007/8:

Firstly, the so called accuser @Sugabelly alleged that the late Audu Abubakar condoned the 'ficticious' rape just because he was the Governor of Kogi state. This is very far from the truth because Audu Abubakar was elected Governor in 1998, and served between 1999 and May 29, 2003 when he was defeated by Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, who served from 2003 to 2011. He couldn't have used the office of Governor to condone rape when he wasn't the Governor then. In fact, he never ascended to the office after 2003 till his unfortunate demise.

Lie Number 2: False Claim of Friends Gang rape:
I had to read the email exchange between miss Sugabelly and Mustapha, on this said FB message, she was the one apologising to Mustapha Audu for FLIRTING with Audu's friend. From the tone of the message, one will see that Mustapha was the jealous type that got angry because Sugabelly was flirting with his friend. (See paragraph two of the screenshot)

So where does the gang rape story come from? How can a jealous BF allow his friends to have canal knowledge of his GF?

Lie Number 3: False Claim of Rape:
In one of the mails @Sugabelly sent to Mustapha, she was recounting their "sweet memories" and when you look at one of their memories, you will see that both of them had consensual romp and sex. In fact, she was excited recalling some hot memories...

She even talked about their crazy street sex that they had everynight at different streets...

See what she said after their first sex...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127447_img20151127235321_jpege980f22b08777db1add197931442a60e

@Sugabelly's Mum Was Aware of The Relationship:
While many erroneously assumed that Mustapha Audu took advantage of the Sugabelly of a character, the truth is that her mother was very much aware of their relationship. In the mail sent to Mustapha by Sugabelly, she made reference of her mom not being happy with Mustapha. Pls see...

Pray tell, was this a relationship or rape?

Mustapha DUMPED Her Because He Didn't Trust Her:
From one of her plea email for a comeback to Mustapha, the so-called rape victim even admitted that Mustapha didn't trust her, and was trying to appeal to his emotion for his trust. Maybe he was right not trusting her with her baseless allegation

Please, does relationship turn sour equate rape? Why victimise an innocent man that is mourning his father?

Concluding...
I put it to @Sugabelly that she was never raped but only trying to blackmail a man that she once loved after all her plea for a comeback failed.

I put it to Madam Oby Ezekwesilli and Hon Abike Dabiri that they are embarrassing to the HIGHEST order for taking a position without a holistic probe of the event. I put it to Oby that she's an hypocrite raised to power ten for knowing the truth and concealing it in order to blackmail an innocent man that is mourning the death of his father just because she's a friend to @Sugabelly's mother.

I am proud and happy to take the time and pains to put this up for the cause of defending an innocent man.

For the record, I wasn't paid nor hired to do this. My love for justice motivated me.

May God Bless All Sincere Nigerians and Lovers of Humanity
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by hollandis(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
tobimillar:

Are you sugarbelly?

I am not a hausa or Muslim
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Allahspride(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
how do you define rape?
as far as am concerned rape means the other party did not consent to it.legally we may say at 17 she is still a minor and for Mustafa to have gone that far with her (which his defense confirm) is actually not only illegal but against common sense though i will not want to blame him much cos she want it like that too.
if the so called gang rape is true and you keep going to him and clinging on to him with hope that he will change then you are the worst dumb the world have ever produced.
what rubbish love will make you loose your common sense if not that you are carried away with the luxury. if you truly love him as u claim you wouldnt have had s*x with his friends and will know when to say no and when to call it quit.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by phabulux: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rex123:

It her words against his. her reputation precedes her

St..u..p..i..d...i..ty crosses lines. You lack. Common sense.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by phabulux: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm the most humble follower You have here.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Rex123(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
phabulux:

St..u..p..i..d...i..ty crosses lines. You lack. Common sense.

Bet why you so daft ? Before the Audu issue did you know her? If you did then you will understand my stand. Bellend
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by phabulux: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rex123:

Bet why you so daft ? Before the Audu issue did you know her? If you did then you will understand my stand. Bellend

Christ!

Read my quotes! I just got back from a ban. If I'm lettiing this ride, it's not because I can't dress you down, but because, I don't want to be banned again.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Rex123(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
phabulux:

Christ!

Read my quotes! I just got back from a ban. If I'm lettiing this ride, it's not because I can't dress you down, but because, I don't want to be banned again.

You can choke on a cock for all I care
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by phabulux: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rex123:

You can choke on a cock for all I care

'Choke on a rooster'?
You are not even original!
Toidi!
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by ccollins(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
N/B: Read The Article Before Commenting.

I have been following the story between Miss aka Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu, the son of the late Chief Abubakar Audu. I have watched the reaction of people especially madam Oby Ezekwesili and Hon Abike Dabiri, and I must say that their position on this matter is illogical, embarrassing and unfair to Mustapha Audu and humanity. Let us look at the issue @ hand.

THE MAJOR LIES IN @Sugarbelly's ALLEGATION:
Lie Number One: Audu Abubakar Was Not The Governor As At 2007/8:

Firstly, the so called accuser @Sugabelly alleged that the late Audu Abubakar condoned the 'ficticious' rape just because he was the Governor of Kogi state. This is very far from the truth because Audu Abubakar was elected Governor in 1998, and served between 1999 and May 29, 2003 when he was defeated by Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, who served from 2003 to 2011. He couldn't have used the office of Governor to condone rape when he wasn't the Governor then. In fact, he never ascended to the office after 2003 till his unfortunate demise.

Lie Number 2: False Claim of Friends Gang rape:
I had to read the email exchange between miss Sugabelly and Mustapha, on this said FB message, she was the one apologising to Mustapha Audu for FLIRTING with Audu's friend. From the tone of the message, one will see that Mustapha was the jealous type that got angry because Sugabelly was flirting with his friend. (See paragraph two of the screenshot)

So where does the gang rape story come from? How can a jealous BF allow his friends to have canal knowledge of his GF?

Lie Number 3: False Claim of Rape:
In one of the mails @Sugabelly sent to Mustapha, she was recounting their "sweet memories" and when you look at one of their memories, you will see that both of them had consensual romp and sex. In fact, she was excited recalling some hot memories...

She even talked about their crazy street sex that they had everynight at different streets...

See what she said after their first sex...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127447_img20151127235321_jpege980f22b08777db1add197931442a60e

@Sugabelly's Mum Was Aware of The Relationship:
While many erroneously assumed that Mustapha Audu took advantage of the Sugabelly of a character, the truth is that her mother was very much aware of their relationship. In the mail sent to Mustapha by Sugabelly, she made reference of her mom not being happy with Mustapha. Pls see...

Pray tell, was this a relationship or rape?

Mustapha DUMPED Her Because He Didn't Trust Her:
From one of her plea email for a comeback to Mustapha, the so-called rape victim even admitted that Mustapha didn't trust her, and was trying to appeal to his emotion for his trust. Maybe he was right not trusting her with her baseless allegation

Please, does relationship turn sour equate rape? Why victimise an innocent man that is mourning his father?

Concluding...
I put it to @Sugabelly that she was never raped but only trying to blackmail a man that she once loved after all her plea for a comeback failed.

I put it to Madam Oby Ezekwesilli and Hon Abike Dabiri that they are embarrassing to the HIGHEST order for taking a position without a holistic probe of the event. I put it to Oby that she's an hypocrite raised to power ten for knowing the truth and concealing it in order to blackmail an innocent man that is mourning the death of his father just because she's a friend to @Sugabelly's mother.

I am proud and happy to take the time and pains to put this up for the cause of defending an innocent man.

For the record, I wasn't paid nor hired to do this. My love for justice motivated me.

May God Bless All Sincere Nigerians and Lovers of Humanity
u this sponsored and corrupt political analyst and writer on nairaland; have you corrected your false narrative and conjectures against sugerbelly now she has been vindicated and her claims were indeed true

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by ishiamu(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
ccollins:
u this sponsored and corrupt political analyst and writer on nairaland; have you corrected your false narrative and conjectures against sugerbelly now she has been vindicated and her claims were indeed true

How has she been vindicated?
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by TheChameleon: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2022
ccollins:

How was she vindicated?

I read a lot of posts on the FP and of course the usual Nigerian mentality to disbelieve and stigmatise the victim was disgustingly all over there.

Tonye is a political prostitute who can sell his soul for money or favour so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a huff piece. I know a hatchet job when I see one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.