Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (66853 Views)

Exclusive! Sugabelly’s Alleged Rapist Marries Araraume’s Daughter / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

ok
SCANDINAVIAN SCALLYWAG.. You are so local that you can't come up with anything... You are so mentally slow that you have to shamefully edit your verbal lessons.. Say something intelligent.. STOP BEING A MENTAL LAMB... Edit this, why I ANALYSE THIS.. You are very predictable.. PROVE ME RIGHT, MANDRILL...Turn up your mental inadequacies, let's see really your STUPOR.. Come again..GASBAG.. You are best BORING..online and offline..
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
grin
EEJIT,what happened Has de dust in your cranium finished?
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by bamite(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
blesseddivah:
Eww.. Somebody help, I don't understand anything here grin grin grin undecided
nice tits wink
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
nobeku:
my harlot mother is EEJIT,what happened Has de dust in your cranium finished?

lol
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
nobeku:
SCANDINAVIAN SCALLYWAG.. You are so local that you can't come up with anything... You are so mentally slow that you have to shamefully edit your verbal lessons.. Say something intelligent.. STOP BEING A MENTAL LAMB... Edit this, why I ANALYSE THIS.. You are very predictable.. PROVE ME RIGHT, MANDRILL...Turn up your mental inadequacies, let's see really your STUPOR.. Come again..GASBAG.. You are best BORING..online and offline..
[/s]

otu nne i
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
blesseddivah:
Eww..
Somebody help,
I don't understand anything here grin grin grin undecided

chaii see booobs kiss
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by bestguy20: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
any one dat violates the law should face d outcome
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
agabusta:
Hmmmm I thought u re a political analyst.

Well from my own opinion, they had a relationship, a very steamy one that ended at the detriment of the girl.

And she is still very bitter and angry.

Sometimes some ladies especially those ones u took their virginity can be crazily in love with someone.

They can also be obsessively in love, which I think is what happened in this case.

The lady obviously was obsessively in love with the guy and threw everything at him.

TonyeBarcanista she may be right that she was gang banged, but I can validly assume that she must have willingly participated in at least one o*rgy before the guy will be forcing her to participate in others.

Youths having access to cool cash and liberty can be extremely wild.

The guy and the lady obviously had a wild intimate relationship, which resulted in the lady being in emotional bondage to the guy. The guy, as usual with most spoilt brats then took advantage of her and started treating her like dirt.

The lady being an obsessive lover, took the dirt thinking "if that pleases the man I love, then I can take it".

At the end of the day, the guy jilted her in a way that left her emotionally devastated. Jilting an obsessive lover can be traumatic, infact they may kill in anger sef or commit suicide.

She is angry and bitter and unable to get back at the Audus due to their influence in the society.

This must have made her even more bitter.

She now lives in the US, land of equity and justice. And her eyes are fully opened with realisations that she was abused!

This is with respect to her age then, but had the guy not jilted her, this would never had come up.

She wants her own pound of flesh and has fired the first shots.

But I must let her know that this is Nigeria, except she has all her facts intact, Nigerian guys cannot be easily intimidated.

When the Audus decide to fight back and open their own can of worms, I hope her family will not suffer greater embarrassments.

Of course the show has just began, she fired the first shots at the Audus using their real name while she used an alias that sounds even somehow. The Audus are now prepared to take on her back and has revealed her real name.

One thing is sure, the Audu guy may be guilty on some fronts, but this lady equally played along until the relationship was broken. Imagine a lady trying to describe sexual encounter with a guy to the public using a phrase like "he fvck.d me". Her usage of that word alone will make a lot of people in this our society to doubt the 'young innocent me personality' she is trying to sell to the public.

I'm not a lawyer. Someone pls tell me if we have anything like 'statutory rape' in the Nigerian criminal laws. No bashing pls. Just want to know if for sure we also have it in our laws.

TonyeBarcanista and you have both finished this issue. It's left for her to read in between the lines of your piece. My advice for her and her family is to bringing themselves out. Anyway sha we are being entertained.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by saiPossibility: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
man are u APC or PDP
?? U don port Sai APC We don't want u
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Forget that thing. Just say u want to see a video.

But, igbo girls too like fyiok shaa.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
You are an id1ot for bringing tribe into this. Ezi!
OLOSHO! If I dey lie prove me wrong na. I was actually speaking from experience. anywaz d truth hurts
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
We know 'olosho' is the name for every female member of your family you don't have to say it loud...animal from a tribe of rapists!
makavel7:
OLOSHO! If I dey lie prove me wrong na. I was actually speaking from experience. anywaz d truth hurts

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
We know 'olosho' is the name for every female member of your family you don't have to say it loud...animal from a tribe of rapists!
Brainless pig! so what tribe am I from? your level of stupidity should be a punishable crime under law. Abeg go wear suicide vest hug ya family angry
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Stupid man who thinks he's got sense,guess you felt cool when you made that useless comment.
Shameless old man..
High way robber at night..stolen car dealer in the morning...Ubulu Eke!

makavel7:
Brainless pig! so what tribe am I from? your level of stupidity should be a punishable crime under law. Abeg go wear suicide vest hug ya family angry

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Stupid man who thinks he's got sense,guess you felt cool when you made that useless comment.
Shameless old man..

I said it before and would repeat it a thousand times. Sugabelly is a cheap LovePeddler that spiced it up for a group of friends. RAPE, my ass! did she come back to his crib repeatedly under a spell. Her shameless mother was also aware of the repeated rough rider nacking and did nothing hoping to be the mother of governors son's wife. If e dey vex u say she and her mother be igbo, then go and show love to the closest transformer.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Shameless old man..

I said it before and would repeat it a thousand times. Sugabelly is a cheap LovePeddler that spiced it up for a group of friends. RAPE, my ass! did she come back to his crib repeatedly under a spell. Her shameless mother was also aware of the repeated rough rider nacking and did nothing hoping to be the mother of governors son's wife. If e dey vex u say she and her mother be igbo go and show love to the closest transformer.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Demented fool...what is my business with sugabelly or whatever and her mother....
Next time,face your prey and leave tribe out of it.....

makavel7:
I said it before and would repeat it a thousand times. Sugabelly is a cheap LovePeddler that spiced it up for a group of friends. RAPE, my ass! did she come back to his crib repeatedly under a spell. Her shameless mother was also aware of the repeated rough rider nacking and did nothing hoping to be the mother of governors son's wife. If e dey vex u say she and her mother be igbo go and show love to the closest transformer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Demented old fool...sure I hit a nerve because you are two seconds to madness! what is my business with sugabelly or whatever and her mother....

makavel7:

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Demented old fool...sure I hit a nerve because you are two seconds to madness! what is my business with sugabelly or whatever and her mother....

Hit which nerve Abeg dont confuse me with one of ya customers oh
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by francizy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Demented fool...what is my business with sugabelly or whatever and her mother....

Don't mind those senseless bàstards! Everything to them must be tribalized as if they are saints. Little wonder Nigeria will keep sinking till finally, anarchy will become its portion! When an Igbo man commits a crime, they tribalize it, its evident here on Nairaland as crimes by Igbo have become center of attraction for the tribalistic imps. These threads usually hits 10 pages or more. On the other hand, when a crime is committed by non-igbo, it never gets past 6 or 7 pages.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
The Igbo tribe is their worst nightmare...ndi ara..
francizy:

Don't mind those senseless bàstards! Everything to them must be tribalized as if they are saints. Little wonder Nigeria will keep sinking till finally, anarchy will become its portion! When an Igbo man commits a crime, they tribalize it, its evident here on Nairaland as crimes by Igbo have become center of attraction for the tribalistic imps. These threads usually hits 10 pages or more. On the other hand, when a crime is committed by non-igbo, it never gets past 6 or 7 pages.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Oppypoppy: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abi e ma WO iranu. O ga o.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
irynterri:
rape must not always be physical e.g been tied with a rope,u can be raped because of fear maybe intimidation using guns,charms even sedetary drugs etc,we are not to judge who is lying or not,but from the pain in her words she might not be lying,so many pple both male and female have been raped in this country but are all bottling it up,many do not even know they are been raped till years later especially amongst minors
you are a complete idiot

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by abbey621(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
seunmsg:

It doesn't have to be stated in the constitution. The child care act and other legislation that deals with rape issues provides for it. Even the 1999 constitution set the minimum age of voting as 18. Anybody who is under 18 is regarded as a minor.

Am not a lawyer so, am not too knowledgeable about how far the accused can claim protection under the statute of limitation but I hope there will be exceptions for cases like this. The statute of limitation exist in the US and still, Bill Cosby is being questioned about rape and drug incidence that occurred so many years ago.

You keep mentioning Bill Cosby, I hope you know the United States' Constitution is quite different from the Nigerian Constitution. I also hope that you are aware of how serious rape allegation is and why we must move from sentiments and look at all things from the legal point of view. 17 is not considered a minor according to our Constitution when it comes to sexual relations.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by abbey621(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

just shatap your buccal cavity there bastard.

so because you're dating your girlfriend gives you the audacity to Group Intimacy her with your useless uncircumcised friends against her wish.

you guys are just a bunch of disgusting bastards including the attention seeking op and so far you guys supported this evil, mark my words your daughters will be raped at a tender age by her lover.

useless bastards

Another product of a failed Nigerian educational system.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by DevilhimseIf: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
abbey621:

Another product of a failed Nigerian educational system.
Otu nne i
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by anukulapo: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yet again no unclad pics sad... The mods should delete all topics on this Sugarbelly Vs mustapha issue that doesn't have the alleged unclad pics. Thanks
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by anukulapo: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bigprozzie:
The truth will come out-----------eventually!

All I know is that, someone is lying....

Madam Ekwesili should have kept shut and not involve herself in this at all

It might come back to bite her HARD
No she can't. The law of feminism does not allow that, and the need to stay relevant.
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

otu nne i
BLOODY ROLLING PREDESTINED TORCHECUL!!! So you couldn't even edit the last post... You are so lame mentally.. I see you have a problem with medium sized comprehensive notes.. LAST SCHOOL DROPOUT, how do you manage with basic arithmetic in your new found trade of selling condemned engine oil? Cos, obviously, you won't be able to use the basic calculator... It's folks like you that f9 was calibrated for in the formal school system.. Someone has to be foolish enough to be an EEJIT like you.. Edit this..
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

otu nne i
BLOODY ROLLING PREDESTINED TORCHECUL!!! So you couldn't even edit the last post... You are so lame mentally.. I see you have a problem with medium sized comprehensive notes.. LAST SCHOOL DROPOUT, how do you manage with basic arithmetic in your new found trade of selling condemned engine oil? Cos, obviously, you won't be able to use the basic calculator... It's folks like you that f9 was calibrated for in the formal school system.. Someone has to be foolish enough to be an EEJIT like you.. Edit this..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

otu nne i
BLOODY ROLLING PREDESTINED TORCHECUL!!! So you couldn't even edit the last post... You are so lame mentally.. I see you have a problem with medium sized comprehensive notes.. LAST SCHOOL DROPOUT, how do you manage with basic arithmetic in your new found trade of selling condemned engine oil? Cos, obviously, you won't be able to use the basic calculator... It's folks like you that f9 was calibrated for in the formal school system.. Someone has to be foolish enough to be an EEJIT like you.. Edit this..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......
Re: Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies by nobeku: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

lol
PETER PAN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.