Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 (38827 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / See Mercy Johnsons Husband Campaign Posters As He Runs For Edo State Deputy Gov. / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by raphoo(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Kogi how market? embarassed let this man watch his back 4 how Audu was Die?
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Bello should be ashamed.After delivering his Local government to Pdp and being part of wada's sponsors because he lost the primaries.He even took Audu to court.Now he is using the same Audu and Apc votes to become the governor.A position he didn't labour for.God is on his throne watching.And poeple here are screaming that he deserves it,how funny.Not even Faleke that was with Audu all the way ro deserve the victory.I hope it ends well.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by raphoo(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
KOGI HOW MARKET? THIS MAN WEY THEY SMILE LIKE 'BASKET MOUTH' HE SHOULD NOT 4GET HW AUDU DIE.AND HE SHOULD ALWAYS watch BACK. MY TAKE SHA
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by hgnbello(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Segse:
They were waiting for Audu to die

nope.. dat poster was wen he declared him self 4 d gubber race.. b4 d primary election self..
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by maximunimpact(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
In politics there is no such thing as "coincidence", if anything happens, surely it was planned

-Korean addage

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by MrBONE2(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2015
politricks:
Which one, FIFA16 or GOD OR WAR?
End Time Game of Throne.grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by MrBONE2(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2015
vivianblog2:
The Game is ON
End Time Game .grin
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by bewla(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2015
C he smile like go show this kogi people en
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by nkemdi89(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Ebiras are referred to as beasts by the igalas and now I wonder how an arrogant igala man will feel to be ruled by a beast.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by ernesty20(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2015
fascowilly:

Show me the medical report.
look at his pic and audu's pic and tell the difference
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by klax(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Pheals:
audu have been forgotten . So soon and the new candidate is smiling..

Pls what else do you want kogi to do Bro after six feet it's end of story.

Or you expect kogi again to pick Audu son or his gate man simply because he died No, life goes on. That is life.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by omeizee(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2015
Hernandez88:
i believe in change and am very 100% sure dat yahaya Bellow will deliver, because dis state lack some many set back by the previous administration. Just visit my state capital and compare to other state, am ashmed of been a kogites.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by hamzeiy: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Augustbreak:
Bello should be ashamed.After delivering his Local government to Pdp and being part of wada's sponsors because he lost the primaries.He even took Audu to court.Now he is using the same Audu and Apc votes to become the governor.A position he didn't labour for.God is on his throne watching.And poeple here are screaming that he deserves it,how funny.Not even Faleke that was with Audu all the way ro deserve the victory.I hope it ends well.
so day shud give it to d son abi...bcause it has become monarchy
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Otapipia: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
ndcide:
Ladies and gentlemen, How come no body have posted the video of Apostle Johnson Suleman's warning to Kogi state. How come it's not on the mainstream media.

How come?

If you have it please post the link.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2015
hamzeiy:
so day shud give it to d son abi...bcause it has become monarchy
Did u hear me mention Audu's son?incase you are blind,read my post well.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2015
loomer:

Which masses? Them send you?
cheesycheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by ndcide(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Otapipia:

If you have it please post the link.

I watched it on celebration TV but my post seem to be the only reference to it on line. That's why I asked.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by adaweezy(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Augustbreak:
not holding brief for bello but the party betrayed bello
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by coolhamid(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
That's why I hate this country... we are country of hypocrites.
At the federal level, the hausa-fulani people don't want an igbo man to be the president. Are the igbos not NIGERIANS also?
Same thing is happening at the state level, the igalas prefer to be the only ruling tribe in Kogi state. They don't want an Ebira man to rule them.

same thing in benue state, the tivs have always been ruling. The idoma people are not allowed to be governor.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by azeeza(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
ADOZA replaces ADOGA, how sweet!
Rexsul:
Yeso ds is victory 4d Ebiras and d Okuns....@ last power hs finally shift 4rm those greedy Igalas....make i c hw dem go take taste power again.

Kogi state work force........34,000

igalla 24,000 workers

okun 6,000 workers

Ebira 4,000 workers

keep calm my people, everything is going to be fine soon insha Allah...
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by KingTom(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Bobbystanley:
He looks corrupt to me.

But since Kogi people can worship someone that stole their 11billion then who am I to criticize their choice.
the Nigerian masses sometimes exhibit foolishness beyond reasonable doubt. It is the same scenario in Ekiti. Smh
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by jaymichael(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
fleshbone:
Bad news to first and foremost the Ighala brothers.

Bad news to Olisah Metuh.

Bad news to Pdp.

Nevertheless, I still think with the way Audu died, this whole thing was staged!
Haba! stage ke? It is a known fact that Audu was very sick na. Even my boss described that his steps are unsteady.
His time was up at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by jamace(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2015
I personally don't like this development. James Faleke being deputy to Audu, should be elevated to governor and yahaya bello should be the deputy.

Faleke should go to court.

With the way confusion is happening in APC, APC may not provide an acceptable candidate before 5 December. Thus, Gov Wada will be declared winner for having no opponent.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Otapipia: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2015
ndcide:

I watched it on celebration TV but my post seem to be the only reference to it on line. That's why I asked.

I watched it too and it was spot on.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Jolumania432(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy Game over... Dis is the new Governor... Quote me
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by zainum: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
If we go down memory lane......Audu being the very first executive gov of Kogi State had all the opportunity to put Kogi irrespective of its various tribe/ethnicity on a good footing.... but instead he played the Igalah ethnocentric card,ever since he and his kinsmen dominated kogi state as the rest of the tribes were slaves. I pray to God attitude dies with him and i also pray that the coming of Yahaya chats a new definition of what Kogi should be....ebiras are very accommodating and i hope the true intentions of the creation of Kogi comes to bear soonest at the hands of Yahaya.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Pheals(f): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
klax:

Pls what else do you want kogi to do Bro after six feet it's end of story.

Or you expect kogi again to pick Audu son or his gate man simply because he died No, life goes on. That is life.
after six .... lobatanson... his son??no be royal lineage now
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by abdoolorunwa(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
I SEE D FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR THE KOGISITES.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
So Happy.........sai FairPlus
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
crises already brewing in lokoja now between the Igala and the Ebiras.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
the guy na eji wonu eji.Na this kind man vickyrotex?msglobalwondwer,rokiatu and freeglobe dey die for because of the gap in his front teeth cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello's Posters As APC Governorship Candidate 2015 by Dagah2: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
The living political bigwits should learn something from this development, life goes on. Try live up your part well as death tolls no bell before visiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.