Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (70079 Views)

When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Start Thinking Of An Escape Route. ... (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by martinez97: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
kingcypress:
When you think you have dressed to kill...
You want to show your in-law to be, that you are a man with the right combination of colours when it comes to dressing. ...
You want to meet yor family-in-law for the first time.....
You want to meet all her talkertive siblings you've being talking to on phone.....
But on getting to your in-law's house, the expensive cloth you want to use to show off and impress happen to be their CURTAIN!!! yes I mean the curtain on their doors, windows, in short round the house..... what will you do?
gobe
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by declem(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmmm.. Mine was when i saved to buy a particular jeans with key holder to impress babe's in ma village. To ma greatest surprise... Oh gosh.. Is masquerade dat wore exactly my jeans.. I feel like entering d ground.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by danizy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
omoh na to create lie na.......like....IH MY GOD u guys have dz matal? if dem say YES den u go juss lie say na ur papa get d company mk d produce d materia.....say u juss de advertise d cloth
e no even rhyme,its obstinate abeg
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by GMan650(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

If m d guy i wud just tell dem

I dressed dis way to feel at home with them tongue

Next time na to survey d house snap every whr if i wan buy cloth na to check my fone look their curtin well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolz......Rotfl. Indeed change of hierarchy
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
I will claim that it's a coincidence that we have same taste of Fabrics. undecided
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Matter go change be dt na!!!!
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

Next time na to survey d house snap every whr if i wan buy cloth na to check my fone look their curtin well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You really funny grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by zakbabs1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
I would just jejely sit in one corner and not say anything throughout....i go turn deaf and dumb that day
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by flawlesRebirth(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
gals can lie o shocked
.broz...dont judge me
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.broz...dont judge me
issokay grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
omoh na to create lie na.......like....IH MY GOD u guys have dz material? if dem say YES den u go juss lie say na ur papa get d company mk d produce d materia.....say u juss de advertise d cloth
you girls don't think before lying, sometimes I wonder how you girls do it. in fact, una lying na inbuilt (follow come) you girls can lie by default. chai see how you just came up with this perfect lie.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Jolumania432(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nashoji:
you girls don't think before lying, sometimes I wonder how you girls do it. in fact, una lying na inbuilt (follow come) you girls can lie by default. chai see how you just came up with this perfect lie.
.me self no know where d lie follow come
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Otamayomi1(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lmao. grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
If I were to be the guy, it will serve as a good sign. It shows the love and compatibility I will get in the future.
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Tosyn007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Yes i are tongue

Any problem??

So i shd b dressin like deir curtin every time abi

Good one...so that next your time your dress won't be their dining table cloth
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Fraih(f): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
No matter what, i cant pray for the Land to open up and swallow me lipsrsealed undecided
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Drogbotel(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
See u change of heirachy

You go Sabi lie ehn grin grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by mastermind1759(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na d curtain color we go tak do engagemnt sef mak dem knw say no b Mistake....lols
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by bummyla(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
I Will Make A Joke Out Of It! Or Turn And Run Back To Change My Clothes! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) by IamGentle(f): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2015
•} Thniking of what to do. Mmmmmmmm.... Gv me few hrs I will get back to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day. / Between Hakimi And His Lawyer / Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.