Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

God Has Given Me A Second Chance To Live - Julius Agwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Has Given Me A Second Chance To Live - Julius Agwu (371 Views)

Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

God Has Given Me A Second Chance To Live - Julius Agwu by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_fEX6dWxOkw/VllcEYVqiaI/AAAAAAAAE6E/Gwh-jauOn5I/s400/Naija%2B2.jpg[/img]

*Ace Comedian Julius Agwu relives trauma of his brain surgery and other issues in his life*

After a successful brain surgery he underwent in the United States, ace comedian Julius Agwu, among other issues, shared his traumatic experience in this interview with Yomi Odunuga. Excerpts:

Congratulations on your successful surgery. How are you doing now?

Thank you my brother, I am doing well. It has not been easy but in all things, God said we should praise Him and I will continue to praise Him for giving me a second chance to live. At the moment, I don’t know when I would be returning to Nigeria because of my medical checkups but God willing ,I shall return very soon. I wish to use this opportunity to thank my family, my fans and all those that stood by me and still standing by me at this period of my life; May God meet them all at the points of their needs.

Are there other things you are doing in US apart from attending to your health?

I am in the US for checkups as well as to continue doing what I love doing. I just had my annual show here in the US, Laff for Christ, and it was very successful and I thank God for it. I have also taken out time to engage in my other passion which is charity. I have been getting involved in charity work and trying to give back to the society.

What exactly is the focus of your charity projects?

The Julius Agwu Foundation here in Atlanta was able to give out items (food) to the needy. Due to this and other charity works, I was also recently given an honorary citizenship of the City of River Dale in Atlanta Georgia by the Mayor of River Dale because of my charity and philanthropy. I have been doing this charity work for years even in Nigeria and I have not been recognised or even appreciated for one day, but the Americans have honoured me. This only strengthens the saying that a prophet is without honour in his home country.

When are we expecting you back in Nigeria ?

That I don’t know yet, but God willing, I shall be back very soon. I wish to use this opportunity to thank all my fans, my entire family and all those that stood by me and still standing by me, may God meet them all at the points of their needs.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/god-has-given-me-second-chance-to-live.html

lalasticlala

Song Pop Cheats For Coins And Powerups / Daniel Lau Climbs Insanely Tall Buildings With His Bare Hands / [MUSIC] Lil Kesh – Ibile (prod. By Pheel And Young Jonn) - Sure Banger

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9