Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

|**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| (4526 Views)

|**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Quarter-Final Fixtures|**| / |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]-Group F- Giyazz Vs Pdizzle|**| / The Kings Tourney 2015 Group Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Guykhena(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Pdizzle:
guykhena?

Topic:- Emotions My Minions:

Here,each emotion should be embodied as a personality,Fear/anger/sadness/joy/disgust/trust/surprise/anticipation/courage/pity e.t.c ..
You being the Kingpin in a city(where the competition is high)they all under your control,your verse should be in a chain with at least 5 emotions,on how you can use them collectively into scooping out the competition...

You're to work with the below criteria

Creativity - 2 points

Entertainment- 2 points

Rhymes - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Consistency on Topic - 3 points

Vocabulary - 2 points

Emotion - 2 points

Imagery - 2 points
cc- Giyazz
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by kr0ne(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Kr0ne. . . Where the topic?

Topic: My High School Crush.

Narrate to us your experience with a girl you had a crush on while in high school; the fun, the daredevil risks you took and some silly things you had to do to get her attention and, probably, win her heart.

Criteria:

Creativity - 2 points

Entertainment- 2 points

Rhymes - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Consistency on Topic - 3 points

Imagery - 2 points
24 lines/12 bars max.

Please note that I emboldened the "entertainment" criterion, as I might give the W to the contestant whose verse is more enjoyable.

Cc: Oluwagrin
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Rexaxe(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sir Krone , where am I to post .. plz educate how shiis done
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by kr0ne(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rexaxe:
Sir Krone , where am I to post .. plz educate how shiis done
Don't worry, I'll create the thread. Deadline 6pm. Every judge should create their own threads too, and set it up just the way they want it.

Cc:
Funlord
Sinizia
Reyginus
Adanna28
Guykhena
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
kr0ne:

Don't worry, I'll create the thread. Deadline 6pm. Every judge should create their own threads too, and set it up just the way they want it.

Cc:
Funlord
Sinizia
Reyginus
Adanna28
Guykhena
I hear you loud and clear sir.
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by sinizia: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
kr0ne:

Cc:
Funlord
Sinizia
Reyginus
Adanna28
Guykhena

After you create yours, I'll look at your own and know how to go about mine. tongue grin
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by liricyst(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
kr0ne:

Topic: My High School Crush.

Narrate to us your experience with a girl you had a crush on while in high school; the fun, the daredevil risks you took and some silly things you had to do to get her attention and, probably, win her heart.

24 lines/12 bars max.

Please note that I emboldened the "entertainment" criterion, as I might give the W to the contestant whose verse is more enjoyable.

Cc: Oluwagrin

Na wa o
See Topic!!!!!!
Why is my own judge too poetic na
Chai!! Serious headblock dey do me
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by GIYAZZ(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guykhena:

Topic:- Emotions My Minions:

Here,each emotion should be embodied as a personality,Fear/anger/sadness/joy/disgust/trust/surprise/anticipation/courage/pity e.t.c ..
You being the Kingpin in a city(where the competition is high)they all under your control,your verse should be in a chain with at least 5 emotions,on how you can use them collectively into scooping out the competition...

You're to work with the below criteria

cc- Giyazz
How many bars?
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by GIYAZZ(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
liricyst:

Na wa o See Topic!!!!!! Why is my own judge too poetic na Chai!! Serious headblock dey do me
Your topic too poetic? Why don't you try mine??
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Guykhena(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
How many bars?
24 Lines.
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Pdizzle(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Guykhena, GIYAZZ, we doing it today?
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Guykhena(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by JigsawKillah(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kr0ne. . . Create thread make I drop. E be Oluwagrin go pull no show
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by GIYAZZ(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pdizzle:
Guykhena, GIYAZZ, we doing it today?
Way jiri nwayo. cheesy
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by GIYAZZ(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2015
kr0ne:
Will vote tomorrow. grin
Why you dey laugh? grin

Guykhena, you sef just run leave your topic cheesy

Alexpissu, biko we need your say on my Rap poetry battle thread. wink

www.nairaland.com/2780341/nl-king-of-poet-2015-group-f-giyazz
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by kr0ne(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Cc:
Funlord
Sinizia
Reyginus
Adanna28
Guykhena

Since we don't have the power to lock threads or hide posts, I think we should stop opening threads many hours before deadline to avoid free-posting and all sort of derailment. As it is now, there's no KOP thread that has not been derailed. The most annoying is the one that happened to Sinizia's thread. One yeye person from nowhere jumped in and posted a long ass verse in it, and to make it worse, Raplinx quoted the verse again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2015
kr0ne:
Cc:
Funlord
Sinizia
Reyginus
Adanna28
Guykhena

Since we don't have the power to lock threads or hide posts, I think we should stop opening threads many hours before deadline to avoid free-posting and all sort of derailment. As it is now, there's no KOP thread that has not been derailed. The most annoying is the one that happened to Sinizia's thread. One yeye person from nowhere jumped in and posted a long ass verse in it, and to make it worse, Raplinx quoted the verse again.

Noted Krone, will keep for future reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by JigsawKillah(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Guykhena:
(5/12/15) Jigsawkillah Vs Oluwagrin......./Kr0ne

#Co-Host=Kr0ne

cc: Kr0ne. I wanted to post yesterday because our friend Grin barely comes online.
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by sinizia: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2015
kr0ne:
Cc:
Fu.nlord
Sin.izia
Re.yginus
Ad.anna28
Gu.ykhena

Since we don't have the power to lock threads or hide posts, I think we should stop opening threads many hours before deadline to avoid free-posting and all sort of derailment. As it is now, there's no KOP thread that has not been derailed. The most annoying is the one that happened to Sini.zia's thread. One yeye person from nowhere jumped in and posted a long ass verse in it, and to make it worse, Raplinx quoted the verse again.

Good advice. Point noted.
Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by Guykhena(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2015
kr0ne:

Since we don't have the power to lock threads or hide posts, I think we should stop opening threads many hours before deadline to avoid free-posting and all sort of derailment.
Gbam....if possible an hour before the deadline..

1 Like

Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| by kr0ne(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Next round qualifiers

Jason21
MuhdG
Rexaxe
Llaykorn
PeinDanzo
Giyazz
Jigsawkillah
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.i Diss-lyric,verse 2 / --------->) Baudex Vs H.j (<--------- / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.