Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (287 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday November 28th 2015)
-SEEK REVELATION

1.Thank you Father for making your mind known to us through your word.

2.Thank you Father for opening our eyes to the truth of your word.

3.Thank you Father for the precious blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary for the remission of our sins.

4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins.

5.Father, reveal your truth unto me and let the truth set me free from every satanic bondage.

6.Father, give unto me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in your knowledge.

7.Father, let every shackle of ignorance in my life be destroyed by divine revelation.

8.Father, give me divine inspiration that will bring solutions to every problem and challenge in my life and destiny.

9.Father, let me not only be the hearer of your word, let me also be the doer.

10.Father, do not allow your word to stand against me on the day of judgement.

11.Father, give me revelation concerning the truth that I already know.

12.Father, please reveal yourself to every unbeiiever and religious fanatics, persecuting other people because of their faith in you, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, use me by the power of the Holy Spirit to set the captives free.

14.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Just Moderately Interested In Driving / TB Joshua Absent From Murder Trial / Welcome To Your Month Of "Great Tiding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.