Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. (954 Views)

Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? / Rccg His Dwelling Place Present 4hours Praise, Theme New Season, / Dwelling In God's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
At first it all started out with God living in a "sacred cave", where only assigned elders could enter to communicate with God and then give God's message to people. Then one day, someone was brave enough to enter the "sacred cave" to discover there was no God in it and all their gifts and sacrifices were consumed by the assigned elders. The elders were purnished and chased out of the community for deceit. Fast forward to some years ahead.

God was now living in the highest "sacred mountain" where only assigned elders could climb to talk to God and send his message to the people. Then one day, someone was brave enough to climb the "sacred mountain" to discover there was no God there and that they have been scammed. The elders were purnished and chased out of the community for deceit. Fast forward to some years ahead.

God was now living in the sky. Then one day, someone was smart enough to invent the aeroplane to discover there was no God in the sky and that they have been scammed. The elders were ashamed and needed to find a solution to this. Fast forward to some years ahead.

God was now living in outer space. Then one day, someone was smart enough to invent the space shuttle to discover there was no God in outer space and that they have been scammed. The elders were ashamed and needed to find a solution to this. Fast forward to some years ahead.

Finally God is now living outside space and time, where its impossible for anybody to reach, perfect dwelling place for God.

Damn these elders have no chill. :DD cheesy :DD grin;DDD

Cc Seun , lalasticlala

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
We don't know wat God looks like anymore, it used to be easier when he looked like man.

We used to talk about his throne where he sits, (I guess no one needs sits outside space and time) Jesus on his right side sitting...
And angel hovering about in the clouds hold the 'best' musical instruments (trumpets and flutes)...

Now he looks like nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by orisa37: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well thought. Well done. The elders were different Adams from different states until the Nigerian Adam sought to abduct God to teach Him a lesson. God got the plan and picked race to God's sphere. Sango's story. That was an Ogbomotsho Nigerian in conspiracy with Nnewi Uche and Dan Sokoto. Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo drop selfishness. Make Nigeria good for A Good God of Nigeria to stay with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by plaetton: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dapo777:
At first it all started out with God living in a "sacred cave", where only assigned elders could enter to communicate with God and then give God's message to people. Then one day, someone was brave enough to enter the "sacred cave" to discover there was no God in it and all their gifts and sacrifices were consumed by the assigned elders. The elders were purnished and chased out of the community for deceit. Fast forward to some years ahead.

God was now living in the highest "sacred mountain" where only assigned elders could climb to talk to God and send his message to the people. Then one day, someone was brave enough to climb the "sacred mountain" to discover there was no God there and that they have been scammed. The elders were purnished and chased out of the community for deceit. Fast forward to some years ahead.

God was now living in the sky. Then one day, someone was smart enough to invent the aeroplane to discover there was no God in the sky and that they have been scammed. The elders were ashamed and needed to find a solution to this. Fast forward to some years ahead.

God was now living in outer space. Then one day, someone was smart enough to invent the space shuttle to discover there was no God in outer space and that they have been scammed. The elders were ashamed and needed to find a solution to this. Fast forward to some years ahead.

Finally God is now living outside space and time, where its impossible for anybody to reach, perfect dwelling place for God.

Cc Seun , lalasticlala

Brilliant analysis.

Funny but true.

The god of the sacred mountain is now hiding outside space and time( apologies to kingebukasblog) haunted and chased by simple human curiosity and ingenuity.
Lol.

Outside and space and time! grin

But then, where else could an imaginary being live freely, except where he can never be found?

Perfect alibi.
angry

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by hahn(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op, nice one. The elders are always coming with one excuse or the other. It's like saying, "I can't prove what I believe but you can't disprove it either therefore I am right". Like who does that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dapo777:

Cc Seun , lalasticlala

Evolution of which god ?
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Evolution of which god ?

Yahweh's dwelling place
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
plaetton:

Brilliant analysis.

Funny but true.

The god of the sacred mountain is now hiding outside space and time( apologies to kingebukasblog) haunted and chased by simple human curiosity and ingenuity.
Lol.

Outside and space and time! grin

But then, where else could an imaginary being live freely, except where he can never be found?

Perfect alibi.
angry

How is this a brilliant analysis ? The op spewed a myriad of misconceptions and is being applauded undecided
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dapo777:

Yahweh's dwelling place

So where in the bible , did Yahweh dwell in sacred cave , the sky or in outer space . I mean you have to back up your ludicrous claims
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Judas2013: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lets not forget the Christians claim God dwells in a place with a big iron gate and the streets made of gold. Then they went ahead to claim God is a spirit and yet he landed on Mount Sinai with a might rushing wind. The modernized Christians now claim God lives in their heart. Basically they have different excuses for different situations.

3 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
@Dapo777 ... please respond grin cheesy
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by CoolUsername: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

How is this a brilliant analysis ? The op spewed a myriad of misconceptions and is being applauded undecided
What are the misconceptions?
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
"They later found out that the Barbarians could be as clever as the Europeans, the world oceans were cross-able and the gods were disappointingly hard to find..."

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
CoolUsername:
What are the misconceptions?

The claims the op is making . Actually I'm waiting for him to support his idiotic claims with bible verses
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The claims the op is making . Actually I'm waiting for him to support his idiotic claims with bible verses

You will wait till eternity grin

Hahahaha hahahaha. I have dealt with Ur type for years , and I already know the bible programmed response u always give. Lmao. It's context bla bla bla
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Dapo777:

Hahahaha hahahaha. I have dealt with Ur type for years , and I already know the bible programmed response u always give. Lmao. It's context bla bla bla

Please stop evading the question and just provide bible verses already . You made claims so provide evidence for your claims .
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Dapo777:

For years ? You just joined Nairaland in 2013 . Am not sure there was a need for exaggeration
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

For years ? You just joined Nairaland in 2013 . Am not sure there was a need for exaggeration

See these one oo, so u think everyone has no life elsewhere but on nairaland like u do cheesy grin
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please stop evading the question and just provide bible verses already . You made claims so provide evidence for your claims .

U will wait till eternity, no jokes grin angry
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Dapo777:

See these one oo, so u think everyone has no life elsewhere but on nairaland like u do cheesy grin

Apparently jokes on you , so you have been arguing over a non existent being all your life and this futile argument is continued on Nairaland grin
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Apparently jokes on you , so you have been arguing over a non existent being all your life and this futile argument is continued on Nairaland grin

Yes, and I am glad you admit your sky daddy is non existent shocked cool
That's the first step bro
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Dapo777:

Yes, and I am glad you admit your sky daddy is non existent shocked cool
That's the first step bro

Im not sure what sky daddy means . You are filled with so much misconceptions . In fact I'd say you have been brainwashed
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Dapo777:

U will wait till eternity, no jokes grin angry

Till eternity ?

Your jokes are vacuous seeing that you are an atheist .
Re: The Evolution Of God's Dwelling Place. by hahn(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bump

(1) (Reply)

2016 Prophetic Outlook For Mfm / 2016 Prophetic Declaration. / Why I Quit Tithing (and Why You Should Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.