Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Parents Are Makers/ Destroyers Of A Child's Future! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Are Makers/ Destroyers Of A Child's Future! (661 Views)

My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Are Makers/ Destroyers Of A Child's Future! by mistyebby(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Siting my case study from sugar bellys experience! Would her story have been different if her parents didnt allow her curfew at midnight at age 17? Just asking! Don't forget that what happens at night has no limit compared to daytime.May God continue to grant all parents/prospectives the grace and wisdom to lead their children in the right direction!
Re: Parents Are Makers/ Destroyers Of A Child's Future! by Miami11: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
So you blame the victim and not the rapist
Re: Parents Are Makers/ Destroyers Of A Child's Future! by mistyebby(f): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Miami11:
So you blame the victim and not the rapist

If the guy is guilty of rape he will definitely regret his actions. He will never go unpunished emotionally or legally. I dont blame the victim, I blame her parents, especially her mother!

(1) (Reply)

. / Caption This Hilariuos Pennalty Pic For Rapist / Fatal Accident @ Isheri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.