Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . (9858 Views)

90% Of Russian Airstrikes In Syria Have Not Targeted ISIS / Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
As we can clearly see, the same apc zombies are defending Turkey all because of their precious ISIS.

When I say that virtually all Apc muslims are bokos them go call me bigot.

Useless muslim filth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
The deployment of the highly advanced Russian S-400 anti-air missiles at the Khmeimin base, Russia’s military enclave in Syria near Latakia, combined with Russia electronic jamming and other electronic warfare equipment, has effectively transformed most of Syria into a no-fly zone under Russian control.

Moscow deployed the missiles last Wednesday, Nov. 25, the day after Turkish warplanes downed a Russian Su-24. Since then, the US and Turkey have suspended their air strikes over Syria, including bombardments of Islamic State targets. The attacks on ISIS in Iraq continue without interruption. Turkey is now extra-careful to avoid flights anywhere near the Syrian border.

Both the US and Turkey are obviously wary of risking their planes being shot down by the S-400, so long as Russian-Turkish tensions run high over the Su-24 incident.

Friday, a US-led coalition spokesperson denied that the absence of anti-IS coalition air strikes had anything to do with the S-400 deployment in Syria. He said “The fluctuation or absence of strikes in Syria reflects the ebb and flow of battle.”

However, DEBKAfile’s military sources confirm that neither the US, Turkey or Israel have any real experience in contending with the Russian S-400, which uses multiple missile variants to shoot down stealth aircraft, UAVs, cruise missiles and sub-strategic ballistic missiles. Its operational range for aerodynamic targets is about 250 km and for ballistic targets 60 km. The S-400 can engage up to 36 targets simultaneously.
Theri range covers at least three-quarters of Syrian territory, a huge part of Turkey, all of Lebanon, Cyprus and half of Israel.

Since the downing of their warplane, the Russians have put in place additionally new electronic warfare multifunctional systems both airborne and on the ground to disrupt Turkish flights and forces.

There you have it.

And now that wannabe sultan, Erdogan don begin beg Emperor Putin.

1 Share

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2015
menix:
And some end time mumu bought this propaganda..

S-400 ko S-400 milligram nii

Your sultan Erdogan don dey beg

[size=18pt]I am so s-sorry, please talk to me, p-please. [/size]

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has repeated his call to Russian President Vladimir Putin for a face-to-face meeting in Paris on the sidelines of the Global Climate Summit to talk and to resolve ongoing bilateral crisis after a Russian warplane was downed by Turkey on Nov 24, saying that Turkey was sorry about the incident.

“We feel really saddened about this incident. We would not like such a thing to happen, we would not want it but unfortunately it did. I wish such a thing will not happen again,” Erdoğan said on Nov. 28 in a statement during his visit to Balıkesir.

“What we tell Russia is ‘Let’s talk about this issue within its boundaries and let’s settle it. Let’s not make others happy by hurting our all relationship. I think the U.N. Global Climate Change Summit to be held in Paris on Monday could be an opportunity to restore our relations,”

The president also said a meeting to be held in Paris would be a good way to talk about the issue

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-sorry-about-russian-jets-downing-erdogan-says.aspx?pageID=238&nID=91807&NewsCatID=510

The Kremlin had received Mr Erdogan's request for a meeting, but refused to say whether the pair would talk.

When asked why President Putin had not responded to the Turkish present’s phone calls, Yuri Ushakov said: “We have seen that the Turkish side hasn't been ready to offer an elementary apology over the plane incident."

Following the incident, Russia deployed long-range S-400 air defence missile systems to a Russian air base in Syria to help protect Russian warplanes.

The Russian military also warned it would shoot down any aerial target that would pose a potential threat to its planes.

Russia has since also restricted tourist travel to Turkey, left Turkish trucks stranded at the border, confiscated large quantities of Turkish food imports and started preparing a raft of broader economic sanctions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by tonychristopher: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2015
I just love Russian President

1 Like

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by menix(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

Oga GoTV is not expensive, buy it nd watch Aljazeera Live nd stop those sh1t u keep posting here..
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
menix:

Oga GoTV is not expensive, buy it nd watch Aljazeera Live nd stop those sh1t u keep posting here..

Fool

Your Turkish fools acted really foolish after Russia bombed the sh1t out of their smuggling ring.

All of those trucks below were owned by Turks and all of the drivers were Turks. I believe hardly of them survived.

To drive ISIS oil into Turkey, oil must be slightly refined (crude is not allowed) and drivers must be Turkish citizens.

That oil business was worth $800,000,000 -1billion a year.

The Turks got real mad seeing their fellow Turks roasted and their side business destroyed which by the way is controlled by Turkish generals.

This is what p1ssed off Turks. This is why they attacked Russian plane foolishly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by menix(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool

Your Turkish fools acted really foolish after Russia bombed the sh1t out of their smuggling ring.

All of those trucks below were owned by Turks and all of the drivers were Turks. I believe hardly of them survived.

To drive ISIS oil into Turkey, oil must be slightly refined (crude is not allowed) and drivers must be Turkish citizens.

That oil business was worth $800,000,000 -1billion a year.

The Turks got real mad seeing their fellow Turks roasted and their side business destroyed which by the way is controlled by Turkish generals.

This is what p1ssed off Turks. This is why they attacked Russian plane foolishly.

That u come from a foolish family does not warrant u to keep suspecting others to be fool....
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by fineguy11(m): 2:19am On Nov 29, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Please learn how to type and compose simple english words instead of your unreadable gibberish..

just like i said,majority of u ''hollywood addicted ilks'',lack compehension skills,u just proved my point..my writeup can only be understood by adults,not kids..

2 Likes

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by ValerianSteel(m): 5:12am On Nov 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

Lies which Erdogan is begging grin

Turkey won't apologize for downing Russian warplane says Erdogan- http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/26/middleeast/syria-turkey-russia-warplane-shot-down/

Putin is busy bitchhing all over the news with his silly propaganda while Turkey remains unflinching- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34941093

You must mistake Erdogan calling for co-operation with Russia at a time when the world has a common enemy-ISIS to Turkey caving in.Turkey is not rules by a fvcking bitchhy dollop head who needs to be taught diplomacy 101 all over- http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/27/middleeast/syria-turkey-russia-warplane-shot-down/

1 Like

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by NairaMinted: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2015
The Turkish Prime Minister has struck conciliatory tone in recent days.

The Turkish president has requested to meet face to face with Putin in Paris. Putin has rejected such until Turkey apologizes.

A retired US general who was in charge of NORAD and supervised more Soviet aircraft interdictions more than anyone else has accused Turkey of ambushing the Russian plane cos we all know that 17 secs is just too short a time for the air controllers to make a decision and relay an order back to their pilot to shoot down a plane. There are several measures, including visual (seating on the wing), that could have been used to threaten any trespassing plane and force them out of restricted airspace.
Besides, the Russian jet was shot down over Syrian airspace.

Since Russia deployed the S-400, there are reports that there has been no incursions into Syrian airspace by either Turkish or American jets and this seems to be the case.
I am willing to bet that should such an incursion occur, Russia will shoot down the trespassing jet and Heaven won't fall.

End of story!

1 Like

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Turkey won't apologize for downing Russian warplane says Erdogan- http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/26/middleeast/syria-turkey-russia-warplane-shot-down/

Putin is busy bitchhing all over the news with his silly propaganda while Turkey remains unflinching- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34941093

You must mistake Erdogan calling for co-operation with Russia at a time when the world has a common enemy-ISIS to Turkey caving in.Turkey is not rules by a fvcking bitchhy dollop head who needs to be taught diplomacy 101 all over- http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/27/middleeast/syria-turkey-russia-warplane-shot-down/

Erdogan don dey beg.

Only Obama has his back and let's see how Obama will convince US public to send troops to defend a known ISIS collaborator and Islamists.

France is drawing a coalition from EU NATO states to fight along Russia to uproot ISIS.

As things stand now, the over 80 US nukes stationed in Turkey is the only ball greaser Erdogan has and there is no way in hell that the Pentagon will allow Obama to use em to protect Turkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by NairaMinted: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2015
Who is scared now?

1 Like

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by NairaMinted: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2015
The Turkish regime in recent days has been outed (to the general public - surely not to the intelligence community) as one of the sponsors of ISIS. It baffles me that some people on here in a shameless attempt to maintain their anti Putin, anti-Russian stance have now jumped on the I-Stand-With-Turkey bandwagon.

The Turkish president has requested to meet face to face with Putin in Paris. Putin has rejected such until Turkey apologizes.

A retired US general who was in charge of NORAD and supervised more Soviet aircraft interdictions more than anyone else has accused Turkey of ambushing the Russian plane since we all know that 17 secs is just too short a time for the air controllers to make a decision and relay an order back to their pilot to shoot down a plane. There are several measures, including visual (seating on the wing), that could have been used to threaten any trespassing plane and force them out of restricted airspace.

Since Russia deployed the S-400, there are reports - if true- that there has been no incursions into Syrian airspace by either Turkish or American jets and this seems to be the case.
I am willing to bet that should such an incursion occur, Russia will - mark my words - shoot down any erring jet and Heaven won't fall. NATO won't come to the aid of a reckless Turkey. The body language from the likes of France and Germany suggests that they do not want war. Erdogan will be sorely mistaken if he thinks NATO will come to his aid.

I just don't get the jubilation coming from some quarters when they claim Putin is just a noise maker or hasn't lived up to his billing as a strong man!

Whilst Putin, to the disappointment of his blood thirsty detractors (aplenty here on NAIRALAND) hasn't respond with a rushed and misguided military attack on Turkey, the desperation of the West has been laid bare for all to see. This panic and desperation is twofold:

1. The US only started bombing those oil tankers only after Russia exposed the facilitators of ISIS.
Just what kind of fake war has the US been fighting against ISIS for the previous 13 months prior to Russia joining the fray if they have not been bombing the very source of ISIS's wealth? Isn't it easier to finish off ISIS by destroying ISIS's crude oil lifeline?

2. The US has also instructed its lackey and vassal state, Turkey to mass troops at its border with Syria under the guise of sealing it from ISIS. Anyone that has been following the events over the past 4/5 years will realize that is a smokescreen to the long wanted NATO invasion of northern Syria and the carving of a terrorist safe Heaven. This much has been discussed within the US Senate Armed Forced Commitee and by thinks tanks such as the Brookings Institute several times.

All Russia needs to do is stay the course, keep bombing these terrorists to smithereens which will surely drain ISIS and their ability to wage war and also frustrate Erdogan the more. So tell me if that isn't a winning strategy? The SAA has gained territory and will continue to do so as long as Russia stays the course.
Should the US and its gulf allies attempt the up the costs for Russia with more provocations or the planned land incursion, I see other players such as Iran committing more troops and perhaps even China objecting more forcefully to the US's interference with Syria. Who knows, China too many join the Russian anti-ISIS coalition!

End of story!

1 Like

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
The posters you see here supporting Turkey are mainly Muslims and APC supporters.

Since Russia entered Syria they showed their true colors on ISIS.

This goes to prove what I have always known which is that majority if not all muslims support ISIS.

NairaMinted:

The Turkish regime in recent days has been outed (to the general public - surely not to the intelligence community) as one of the sponsors of ISIS. It baffles me that some people on here in a shameless attempt to maintain their anti Putin, anti-Russian stance have now jumped on the I-Stand-With-Turkey bandwagon.

A retired US general who was in charge of NORAD and supervised more Soviet aircraft interdictions more than anyone else has accused Turkey of ambushing the Russian plane since we all know that 17 secs is just too short a time for the air controllers to make a decision and relay an order back to their pilot to shoot down a plane. There are several measures, including visual (seating on the wing), that could have been used to threaten any trespassing plane and force them out of restricted airspace.

Since Russia deployed the S-400, there are reports - if true- that there has been no incursions into Syrian airspace by either Turkish or American jets and this seems to be the case.
I am willing to bet that should such an incursion occur, Russia will - mark my words - shoot down any erring jet and Heaven won't fall. NATO won't come to the aid of a reckless Turkey. The body language from the likes of France and Germany suggests that they do not want war. Erdogan will be sorely mistaken if he thinks NATO will come to his aid.

I just don't get the jubilation coming from some quarters when they claim Putin is just a noise maker or hasn't lived up to his billing as a strong man!

Whilst Putin, to the disappointment of his blood thirsty detractors (aplenty here on NAIRALAND) hasn't respond with a rushed and misguided military attack on Turkey, the desperation of the West has been laid bare for all to see. This panic and desperation is twofold:

1. The US only started bombing those oil tankers only after Russia exposed the facilitators of ISIS.
Just what kind of fake war has the US been fighting against ISIS for the previous 13 months prior to Russia joining the fray if they have not been bombing the very source of ISIS's wealth? Isn't it easier to finish off ISIS by destroying ISIS's crude oil lifeline?

2. The US has also instructed its lackey and vassal state, Turkey to mass troops at its border with Syria under the guise of sealing it from ISIS. Anyone that has been following the events over the past 4/5 years will realize that is a smokescreen to the long wanted NATO invasion of northern Syria and the carving of a terrorist safe Heaven. This much has been discussed within the US Senate Armed Forced Commitee and by thinks tanks such as the Brookings Institute several times.

All Russia needs to do is stay the course, keep bombing these terrorists to smithereens which will surely drain ISIS and their ability to wage war and also frustrate Erdogan the more. So tell me if that isn't a winning strategy? The SAA has gained territory and will continue to do so as long as Russia stays the course.
Should the US and its gulf allies attempt the up the costs for Russia with more provocations or the planned land incursion, I see other players such as Iran committing more troops and perhaps even China objecting more forcefully to the US's interference with Syria. Who knows, China too many join the Russian anti-ISIS coalition!

End of story!

1 Like

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Turkey’s double-dealing over ISIL

Being a member of NATO, Turkey has pretended to help in the fight against ISIL. In fact, Turkey has actually been helping ISIL and other *sl*mic fundamentalist groups in its attempts to overthrow the secular Assad and replace him with an *sl*mo-fascist dictatorship of the type Turkey’s slimebag President Erdogan is forcing on once secular (but now increasingly *sl*mo-fascist) Turkey.

Turkey has been buying oil from ISIL. Probably Erdogan’s family (his son) have been earning hundreds of millions from this supposedly ‘illegal’ trade. Turkey has been supplying weapons to the *sl*mic rebels and allowing them free passage over Turkey’s border into Syria. And Turkey has used the excuse of ‘fighting ISIL’ to bomb Kurds – the only group that has effectively taken on ISIL.

We are being totally stuffed by Turkey. Yet our rulers keep lying that Turkey is our ally and that we need to help Turkey against the supposedly nasty Putin. In fact, as I wrote 2 days ago, we need to throw undemocratic, *sl*mo-fascist Turkey out of NATO and start working with the Russians against the *sl*mo-fascists who are taking over Europe
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by fineguy11(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:
All you Cocksuccking Putin lovers please quiet the Disney fairy tales being told to you by Sputnik and RT.Too much propaganda damn it.What does Russia feed you guys that you keep rocking hardon for the mudaffucckinng country.

The S-400 as advanced as it is can and will be beaten,it is foolish for anyone to think that the U.S. and NATO have not deviced means to cripple it.

Every nation has it's own military industry,they build weapons to defend,some build weapons for aggression,while countries like the U.S. Outsmart countries like Russia in their race for domination and power projection by building weapons to counter or compete with the ones built by countries like Russia.

They've been ranting like bitcches for days now,forgetting to conduct sorties against ISIS instead they are focused on a vengeful path against Turkey,releasing more and more propaganda against Turkey.

If Russia has got the balls,let her send her naval fleet to the Mediterranean and test her powers,even Russia will know there are some people you just don't mess with,instead she's hiding her frigates in the Caspian Sea protected by Iran,dollop heads need to learn how to play the game,they are learners as far as am concerned. undecided
we putin lovers dont suckcocks its a taboo,,but u american crack heads do,,its allowed in ur constitution,why dont u leave my thread and go make some nigger happy with ur lips?

4 Likes

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by fineguy11(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:

JIHADIST ALERT!!!u'av spoken well,like the true terrorist u are..why didnt erdogan come to the aid of his terrorist TURKMEN when they were bombed the hell out in that same border where the russian jets was shot down...why didnt erdogan respond when trucks comming in from turkey were destroyed at the border by russian jets?the foolish sultan feels too big to apologize in the media,but wants to do so(privately) at the climate summit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by fineguy11(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

The posters you see here supporting Turkey are mainly Muslims and APC supporters.

Since Russia entered Syria they showed their true colors on ISIS.

This goes to prove what I have always known which is that majority if not all muslims support ISIS.

why bring APC into this.pls this has nothing to do with nigerian politics..
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by fineguy11(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
NairaMinted:

End of story!
your analysis is spot on..i watched a clip i downloaded from youtube last night,,where aljazera's MEHDI HASAN went head to head with GENERAL MICHEAL T.FLYNN former head of US DEFENCE INTELLIGENT AGENCY!!!the man admitted point blank that they knew the jihadist/radicals were planning to cause havoc in syria and they knew the uprising in syria was mainly carried out by AL QAEDA and other terrorist groups,and that his recommendation were ignored by washington..,,and they allowed those radical groups to fester..http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/10/general-flynn-spills-beans-on-decision-to-let-isis-evolve-dia-report-released/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG3j8OYKgn4
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2015
fineguy11:
why bring APC into this.pls this has nothing to do with nigerian politics..

It has global repercussions as majority of muslims even here in Nigeria support ISIS and given that virtually all muslims support APC we can see why the Bokos are now supporting Turkey.

1 Like

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by fineguy11(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
WombRaiders:

It has global repercussions as majority of muslims even here in Nigeria support ISIS and given that virtually all muslims support APC we can see why the Bokos are now supporting Turkey.
who told u majority of muslims supports ISIS?under what premise do u base your assertion?ur comment is just stereotypical and disappointing..
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by OBAGADAFFI: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
People with lack of Syria geography are claiming Russia will shoot down any US turkey aircraft.

Those Russian weapons are operating within the Syria government controlled territory.

Russia won't attempt to move those weapons elsewhere i.e rebels controlled territory.
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by NairaMinted: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:
People with lack of Syria geography are claiming Russia will shoot down any US turkey aircraft.

Those Russian weapons are operating within the Syria government controlled territory.

Russia won't attempt to move those weapons elsewhere i.e rebels controlled territory.

The S-400 air defense system covers the whole of Syria - and even parts of Turkey and Israel. It's a very formidable system

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by NairaMinted: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
fineguy11:
your analysis is spot on..i watched a clip i downloaded from youtube last night,,where aljazera's MEHDI HASAN went head to head with GENERAL MICHEAL T.FLYNN former head of US DEFENCE INTELLIGENT AGENCY!!!the man admitted point blank that they knew the jihadist/radicals were planning to cause havoc in syria and they knew the uprising in syria was mainly carried out by AL QAEDA and other terrorist groups,and that his recommendation were ignored by washington..,,and they allowed those radical groups to fester..http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/10/general-flynn-spills-beans-on-decision-to-let-isis-evolve-dia-report-released/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG3j8OYKgn4

The facade is falling off. The West is in a desperate race against time

2 Likes

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Missy89(f): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
RT and lies.

Kai grin

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
fineguy11:
who told u majority of muslims supports ISIS?under what premise do u base your assertion?ur comment is just stereotypical and disappointing..

Don't deny that you and your fellow muslims don't share and believe in the Mahdist doctrine which ISIS is using to establish the caliphate.
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by scully95: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
mazeltov:
I fink Putin is the one that is toothless. I expected Russia to have wiped Turkey off the map as you and your followers proclaim!!

This kid is still talking here.. Kid go back to keyboard video game. I have replied your ideology in previous post. I don't need to type it again. Obviously, you are short of words and just being a sadist troll, a pro-aglozionist Empire. Go back and read my reply to your comment above. You keep spamming people with it..
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by scully95: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmchi:
Deploring anti missile in syria does not stop the fact that Russia is all alone in this fight.America and his NATO allies still want Al Assad to go and there is not Russia can do about that.

lol.. It's easy to spot when you listened to too much CNN and copied what one Neocon paid analyst said and you decided to make Stup*d of your self by converting it to a comment and pasting it here.. it's so easy to spot where you got your idea from.. 110% from propagandized western media. They are obviously living in another world.. Not the same reality on ground.

Russia is all alone.. hahahahahahahaha...

Even lets even assume Russia is all alone. Russia all alone is capable and you saw that in Crimea, in Georgia. Now, Add Hezbollah, Iran and Syrian army to it.. Russia is not all alone sorry.. You have not even seen the Hezbollah fight before.. Highly professional fighters that don't shout alahu Akbar propaganda..

Those that are in support of America are mere vassals. You have them as the Anglozionist Empire ="What is AngloZionist Empire - That is the Union or coalition of Anglo America, Anglo Saxons, the Zionist Israel together with all their permanent puppets (all the countries in EU,Saudi Arabia, Japan, Turkey) and temporary puppets or proxies. Stooges, Saboteurs, Radio Biafra or the Biafran ideology, Wahhabi Boko Haram terrorist franchise, the current president of Ukraine can be refereed to as temporary puppets. "-https://www.nairaland.com/2737360/western-values-bane-present-day
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by mazeltov(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
scully95:

This kid is still talking here.. Kid go back to keyboard video game. I have replied your ideology in previous post. I don't need to type it again. Obviously, you are short of words and just being a sadist troll, a pro-aglozionist Empire. Go back and read my reply to your comment above. You keep spamming people with it..
what shall we call a situation when a child challenges his father into a contest? grin
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by scully95: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
mazeltov:
what shall we call a situation when a child challenges his father into a contest? grin

So always learn manners from your grand father. By your comment, I can tell you are like a grand-child. You obviously need spanking.. Learner
Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by fineguy11(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Don't deny that you and your fellow muslims don't share and believe in the Mahdist doctrine which ISIS is using to establish the caliphate.
now i''m a muslim grin grin grin grin grin

Re: No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . by mazeltov(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
scully95:

So always learn manners from your grand father. By your comment, I can tell you are like a grand-child. You obviously need spanking.. Learner
fineguy11:
best response to your foolish assertion.im done with u
lwmd grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Huckabee: "Obama Pretends To Be A Christian" [CNN] / Uhuru Kenyatta Wins Kenya's Presidential Election / 'Russia Wants To Create North And South Korea In Ukraine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.