Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria (3863 Views)

High Demand For Russia's S-400 'sends Shivers Down Washington's Spine' / No US Airstrikes In Syria Since Russia Deployed S-400 Systems . / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Those supposedly super modern and state-of-the-ar­t Russian anti-aircraft S-400 systems did a great job locating Israeli planes flying over Damascus.

A high-profile member of the Lebanese Shia movement Hezbollah, who had spent years in Israeli prisons, has been killed in Syria in a suspected Israeli air strike, according to pro-Syrian government media.

Samir Kantar's brother confirmed the death on social media.

"With pride, we mourn the martyrdom of the commander Samir Kantar. We have the honour of becoming among the families of martyrs after being among the families of the prisoners for 30 years," Bassam Kantar tweeted.

Local reports said the strike happened in the Jaramana area of the capital Damascus on Sunday morning.

At least eight other people were killed in the raid, al-Manar TV, the official channel of Hezbollah, reported, including a Hezbollah commander.

Kantar is reviled in Israel for his part in a 1979 Palestinian Liberation Front attack that killed four people, including a four-year-old girl.

Israel released him in 2008 as part of a prisoner swap with Hezbollah, after which he joined the group.

Samir Kantar released during prisoner swap

Kantar is from the Druze sect and was believed to be recruiting Syrian Druze to a paramilitary group, the National Defence Forces in Syria's south, that supports President Bashar al-Assad.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/air-strike-damascus-kills-palestinian-kantar-151220034308451.html

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by Khd95(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2015
What poo is dis guy saying?
Is this thread about d russian s-400 or killed syrian rebels,i dont get uembarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Khd95:

Is this thread about d russian s-400 or killed syrian rebels,i dont get uembarassed

Sorry u seem broken hearted, the Israelis flew all the way into Damascus bombeda target and flew back and your S400 was caught napping. Hezbollah is supporting Russia backed Assad , the individual killed is a fighter for Assad. The territory violated is under Syrian control yet S400 did nothing to protect Syrian airspace from Israel

3 Likes

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by Obudupikin: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Khd95:

I'm seriously wondering too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by SalC: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Maybe they just want to stay out of it, or maybe they are as scared of Israel as Israel is assumed to be scared of them
Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by sunboy(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Some people no dey follow up on events sef. Are you not aware that Isreal visited Russia around last week ?
What do you think was the reason for the visit?
Hezbollah is for Assad fine, Isreal had a deal with Russia already on that to look other side.
Read read read and assimilate what you read not just read.
I expected this anyways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by sunboy(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2015
This is to clear your doubts, read!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-to-allow-israeli-strikes-on-syrian-arms-transfers-pm-says/

...you can tell Turkey to fly into Syria to know if the S400 is taking a nap smiley

8 Likes

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by NairaMinted: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2015
sunboy:
Some people no dey follow up on events sef. Are you not aware that Isreal visited Russia around last week ?
What do you think was the reason for the visit?
Hezbollah is for Assad fine, Isreal had a deal with Russia already on that to look other side.
Read read read and assimilate what you read not just read.
I expected this anyways.

I agree with you on this and not entirely surprised by it either. Some sorta unholy - very unpalatable to many of us such as me that support Putin - deal I fear has been struck between Russia and Israel.

It was just over a week ago that The Saker mentioned this in his Week Ten of the Russian Intervention in Syria: the “Assad must go” policy leads to war with Russia, Iran and Hezbollah article, http://thesaker.is/week-ten-of-the-russian-intervention-in-syria-the-assad-must-go-policy-leads-to-war-with-russia-iran-and-hezbollah/ , :

[b]"Later, an Ya’alon aide, General (res.) Amos Gilad, stated at a weekly event in Tel Aviv that Russian planes have occasionally crossed into Israeli airspace – but that the “very close cooperation between Russia and Israel” vis-a-vis operations in and around Syria had prevented any misunderstandings.

The counterpart on Russia side was just as obvious, if not officially admitted: when the Israelis bombed a Hezbollah weapons depot near Damascus the Russians “looked the other way”. Considering that almost at the same time Hezbollah operatives were risking their lives to rescue a downed Russian airman, this kind of deal is of less than exemplary morality, but Hezbollah people are also realists: just look at the way they put up with Assad even while he was torturing people for the CIA (the infamous “rendition” program) or when Imad Mughniyeh was murdered with obvious complicity of high-ranking members of the Assad regime). The leaders of Hezbollah understand what is happening here: like it or not, but Russia and Israel do have a “special relationship” which, while hardly a love fest, does include a unique combination of hard realism, often bordering on cynicism, and a mutual recognition that neither side wants an overt conflict. In this case, the Israelis were told in no uncertain terms that the Russian intervention to save the Syria from Daesh was not negotiable, but that [size=14pt]Russia does not intend to protect Hezbollah from Israeli actions as long as these actions do not threaten the Russian objectives in Syria.[/size] Being a realist, Netanyahu took the deal."[/b]

Unpalatable but unfortunately that's the way geopolitics is played. So before those of you that get a hard-on whenever any seemingly unfavorable event hits Russia, please take a chill and forgo the premature celebrations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by sunboy(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2015
NairaMinted:

I agree with you on this and not entirely surprised by it either. Some sorta unholy - very unpalatable to many of us such as me that support Putin - deal I fear has been struck between Russia and Israel.

It was just over a week ago that The Saker mentioned this in his Week Ten of the Russian Intervention in Syria: the “Assad must go” policy leads to war with Russia, Iran and Hezbollah article, http://thesaker.is/week-ten-of-the-russian-intervention-in-syria-the-assad-must-go-policy-leads-to-war-with-russia-iran-and-hezbollah/ , :

[b]"Later, an Ya’alon aide, General (res.) Amos Gilad, stated at a weekly event in Tel Aviv that Russian planes have occasionally crossed into Israeli airspace – but that the “very close cooperation between Russia and Israel” vis-a-vis operations in and around Syria had prevented any misunderstandings.

The counterpart on Russia side was just as obvious, if not officially admitted: when the Israelis bombed a Hezbollah weapons depot near Damascus the Russians “looked the other way”. Considering that almost at the same time Hezbollah operatives were risking their lives to rescue a downed Russian airman, this kind of deal is of less than exemplary morality, but Hezbollah people are also realists: just look at the way they put up with Assad even while he was torturing people for the CIA (the infamous “rendition” program) or when Imad Mughniyeh was murdered with obvious complicity of high-ranking members of the Assad regime). The leaders of Hezbollah understand what is happening here: like it or not, but Russia and Israel do have a “special relationship” which, while hardly a love fest, does include a unique combination of hard realism, often bordering on cynicism, and a mutual recognition that neither side wants an overt conflict. In this case, the Israelis were told in no uncertain terms that the Russian intervention to save the Syria from Daesh was not negotiable, but that [size=14pt]Russia does not intend to protect Hezbollah from Israeli actions as long as these actions do not threaten the Russian objectives in Syria.[/size] Being a realist, Netanyahu took the deal."[/b]

Unpalatable but unfortunately that's the way geopolitics is played. So before those of you that get a hard-on whenever any seemingly unfavorable event hits Russia, please take a chill and forgo the premature celebrations!

Thank you for keeping them updated! They refuse to read but looking for unfavorable Russian news always!

2 Likes

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
grin grin grin I forgot Syria actually enjoys Israel violating its airspace.
The jokers in this section are too funny. See how they were barking like wild boars Turkey violate this Turkey violate that now their savior Putin dealed with Israel they claimed supports and forments anarchy in Syria, yet saint Putin is hardly concerned with their silly theories but how continues his tete with Netanyahu while chuckling at his trolls explain away his deceit. Poor Assad so useless u have become that Putin sales your sovereignty and allow the killing of people fighting for you while sipping bacstab with your Israeli enemy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by sunboy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
@vedax
For once try to be open minded in your thinking. I do not belong to any team, for starters.
See what you don't know is that, in international politics everybody is doing something to gain something! Nothing is free!

Assad wants to remain in power, Russia's interest is keeping Assad in power.
Isreal's problem is Hezbolah
Hezbolah is supporting Assad because of his being Shia Muslim
The Entire west plus Saudi want Assad out and their by funding terrorism
Saudi, Qatar, Turkey and other Sunnis want Assad out just because they want Sunni Islam to dominate, this is a long term was since the demise of Prophet Mohammed.

So here everybody can pick his own interest as long as it doesn't disturb anybody's else interest.
Russia struck a deal with Israel since it feels it's own interest is protected and also has something to benefit from that (remember is repeat nothing is free, there's always something to benefit), the deal pays them and they agreed.

If any other country wants to join the fight is Syria and the Interest doesn't affect Russia. Why won't it permit such ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by Adminisher: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
It was more than one visit. Netanyahu visited Russia more than three times this year. The Russians could not possibly be safe in what they are doing in Syria without Israeli agreement and so vice versa. There are so many ways to sabotage them especially with Turkey alteady IDed as an enemy.
Infact I am beginning to think it was even Israel that nudged Russia on in Syria in order to balance things a little in Syria. Everything that happened or happens in Syria is at the subtle instance (or support) of Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
sunboy:
@vedax
For once try to be open minded in your thinking. I do not belong to any team, for starters.
See what you don't know is that, in international politics everybody is doing something to gain something! Nothing is free!

Assad wants to remain in power, Russia's interest is keeping Assad in power.
Isreal's problem is Hezbolah
Hezbolah is supporting Assad because of his being Shia Muslim
The Entire west plus Saudi want Assad out and their by funding terrorism
Saudi, Qatar, Turkey and other Sunnis want Assad out just because they want Sunni Islam to dominate, this is a long term was since the demise of Prophet Mohammed.

So here everybody can pick his own interest as long as it doesn't disturb anybody's else interest.
Russia struck a deal with Israel since it feels it's own interest is protected and also has something to benefit from that (remember is repeat nothing is free, there's always something to benefit), the deal pays them and they agreed.

If any other country wants to join the fight is Syria and the Interest doesn't affect Russia. Why won't it permit such ?

Let me ignore your statement about sunni (the vast majority of muslim) want to dominate and face your claims.

Let's put on our thinking cap.

Russia is fighting to keep Assad in power, hezbollah is doing same. Yet Israel bombs Damascus to directly attack allies to Russia interest, it is obvious Russia doesn't consider hezbollah a terror group. Now Israel bombinga govt strong hold will get any loyal ally enraged but like you have put it St Putin deals with Syrian territory with states Syria considers hostile and enemy. This shows the average Russian troll how their savior has no modest intention except selfish interest. This further proves Assad is no longer ib charge of his country but a mere puppet to Russia. And despite being a Puppet his interest doesn't matter to Russia. I find your point about Israel bombing Damascus not affecting Russia interest don't you understand it depletes the Syrian ranks of men? Which in turn affects their ability to keep Assad in power?

One has to laugh at the people who kiss Putin's feet grin grin S400 indeed a game changing weapon on the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adminisher:
It was more than one visit. Netanyahu visited Russia more than three times this year. The Russians could not possibly be safe in what they are doing in Syria without Israeli agreement and so vice versa. There are so many ways to sabotage them especially with Turkey alteady IDed as an enemy.
Infact I am beginning to think it was even Israel that nudged Russia on in Syria in order to balance things a little in Syria. Everything that happened or happens in Syria is at the subtle instance (or support) of Israel.

Bros if Russia can be so stewpid to be nudged into Syria by Israel that will make the lives of Russian trolls here miserable and shows how unintelligent their leadership is.

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by ValerianSteel(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol Vedaxcool got no cool at all on them dollop heads grin grin grin

On a rather serious note,Russia and Israel are in some sort of Agreement,help us,we help you too.Both nations don't consider each other as threats but at they same time they know they ain't friends either.So Russia is playing it cool,same way Israel is playing it cool.

It's a symbiotic process between them both.Russia's sub though closely monitored by Israeli Navy is allowed to launch attacks against targets in the Med,Israel allows controlled and monitored violations of it's airspace by Russian jets,while Russia allows Israel take out Hezbollah and as well stop ISIS from nearing the borders of Israel.

Both parties are favored even though Russia knows Israel is a snitch and given the slight opportunity it wouldn't stop till Assad is ousted.Russia and Israel's romance is a one eyed romance and they are avoiding confrontations with each other over Syria cause they stand to benefit more from their current agreements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by ValerianSteel(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh yeah the S-400 would soon become nothing but child's toy to IAF,we've succeeded in crippling the S-300 with the F-16I running on last years upgrades.Imagine what the new upgrades would be able to achieve or wait for it,the F-35s due to arrive next year that would have been upgraded already with outstanding state of the art and ever effective Israeli Systems.

The current F-161 when upgraded will take out the S-400,the F-35 will make the S-500 useless in no time.These two fighters are modified to be the hunters in the sky and not the hunted.

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Vladimirovich Putin has disappointed me but first, let me call the Kremlin & hear from the horse's mouth.

@appleyard - Your silence is deafening!

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Lol Vedaxcool got no cool at all on them dollop heads grin grin grin

On a rather serious note,Russia and Israel are in some sort of Agreement,help us,we help you too.Both nations don't consider each other as threats but at they same time they know they ain't friends either.So Russia is playing it cool,same way Israel is playing it cool.

It's a symbiotic process between them both.Russia's sub though closely monitored by Israeli Navy is allowed to launch attacks against targets in the Med,Israel allows controlled and monitored violations of it's airspace by Russian jets,while Russia allows Israel take out Hezbollah and as well stop ISIS from nearing the borders of Israel.

Both parties are favored even though Russia knows Israel is a snitch and given the slight opportunity it wouldn't stop till Assad is ousted.Russia and Israel's romance is a one eyed romance and they are avoiding confrontations with each other over Syria cause they stand to benefit more from their current agreements.

grin we keep telling these trolls Russian foreign policy driven by selfish interest not saintly thoughts. The situation of Assad is worse than an impotent man whose wife invites men including his enemies to impregant her to his knowing and leaving behind his bastard spawns fot him to take care of. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by NairaMinted: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Mister A screams, "Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria! Your state of the art equipment ain't sh*t!"

Others: "The Israelis have an agreement with Russia, duh!"

Mister A: "Well,.....urm....whatever sha, Putin still ain't sh*t!"

Others: "Whatever makes you happy smiley"
Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by Missy89(f): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
I see Putinbots are still struggling to defend their master on NL grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by NairaMinted: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Missy89:

Oh yea?? So says the person that was in support of Putin's actions in Syria (obviously in light of Washington's failure and duplicity) some weeks ago only to shamelessly delete that post cos she couldn't afford to appear weak or shifting ground/vacillating in viewpoint.
Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Missy89:

grin grin they were left in the cold by their St Putin who deals with Syrian territory like it belonged to him classical colonialism we are watching here.

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by Missy89(f): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
NairaMinted:

Oh yea?? So says the person that was in support of Putin's actions in Syria (obviously in light of Washington's failure and duplicity) some weeks ago only to shamelessly delete that post cos she couldn't afford to appear weak or shifting ground/vacillating in viewpoint.

I have not deleted a single post on NL. if you dont see it , talk to the admin cool

I dont see anything wrong with Putin's action since it classic geopolitics and nothing to do with terrorism . I warned he might over reach seems like he did

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by fineguy11(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Oh yeah the S-400 would soon become nothing but child's toy to IAF,we've succeeded in crippling the S-300 with the F-16I running on last years upgrades.Imagine what the new upgrades would be able to achieve or wait for it,the F-35s due to arrive next year that would have been upgraded already with outstanding state of the art and ever effective Israeli Systems.

The current F-161 when upgraded will take out the S-400,the F-35 will make the S-500 useless in no time.These two fighters are modified to be the hunters in the sky and not theu hunted.
lol,i love this kid(no homo),so damm hilarious..
Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by fineguy11(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
NairaMinted:

sup@nairaminted,..india has just agreed a 4.5 billion dollar deal for 5 S-400 defence system,thereby becoming the second country in the world after china to own the world's most potent air defence system.http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense-news/2015/12/17/india-clears-purchase-s-400-ad-system-45-billion/77487176/
Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by Appleyard(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akathriel:
Vladimirovich Putin has disappointed me but first, let me call the Kremlin & hear from the horse's mouth.

@appleyard - Your silence is deafening!
Sorry. I have been busy. Well, if you have been following events as i believe you are, you would notice that the deployment of the S-400 was only to safegaurd Russian military assets in the air in Syria, following the downing of the Su24 by Turkey meat Erdogan. It was never meant to unilaterally shoot down western planes, even when targeting allies like Hezbollah (with the exception of Turkey), unless Russia's military assets are directly threatened. Besides, there appears to be an ''understanding'' between Russia and Isreal regarding ''targets'' over Syria. This is apparent if one consider the fact that the very first time the Bear started its overt intervention in Syria, some of its planes confronted some Isreali F16s in Syrian airspace, which caused the Jews to make a U-turn and fled their original course. Immediately after that incident, NetanYAHOO, the Isreali Prime Minister, quickly travelled to Russia and met with hs counterpert, Vladimir Put-the-hegemon down, to discuss their varied but vital interests that are strategic to both sides as far as Syria is concerned. Since that time, Russia has been looking the other way whenever the Isreal strikes at his target-Hezbollah, while Isreal, on the other hand, didnt raise any dust when Russian planes cross into its airspace. Not even a single complain, let alone threats.

So, as you can see, in business like these, you can't hold all the aces to yourself all the time. There will always come the time and point where you must make certain concessions in order to further your course; and this much is understood by the intelligent minds that governs both nations - Isreal and Russia. Isreal's primary concern in Syria is Hezbollah, (for reasons well understood), while those of Russia is ensuring that the Hegemon don't succeed in yet another toppling like Libya, but the real GOAL is to prevent the materializtion of that Qatari/Saudi and US backed gas pipeline from there into Europe (which would greatly undermine the Russian gas leverage over the EU), hence, the quest to keep the Assad regime floating till God-knows when, apart from the fact that Syria had been a Russian long time ally. Thus, on this note, Russia may allow Hezbollah (or even more) to burn for some time, though it doesnt sound good to the ear, especially when you consider that they are on the same side battling ISIS, but like i said, some concessions have to be made for the greater good which is long term. But make no mistake about it: if Russia's military assets in Syria are directly threatened, even by Isreal, (unlike the Turkish ambush), all hell would break lose. But i doubt if any such thing would ever happen. Thanks to a concensus ad idem between Putin and Netanyaho.

However, as it has always been; war is in deed, a dirty business, and this one is no exception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by ValerianSteel(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin we keep telling these trolls Russian foreign policy driven by selfish interest not saintly thoughts. The situation of Assad is worse than an impotent man whose wife invites men including his enemies to impregant her to his knowing and leaving behind his bastard spawns fot him to take care of. grin grin
Rightly said.

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by scully95: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Rightly said.

Birds of a feather fluck together.. Kids are really advised not to talk when helders are talking.
vedaxcool:

I have revealed several times that you guys are just trouble makers without applying any common sense. I have said it before and even before this event, a saker post which explained and updated everyone.. This is what your western media won't talk about.

The same way Russian jet entered golan heights recently, the stolen Syrian territory. Isreal did not shoot it down.
Again this is going back to the facts on ground. Russia is not in Syria to escalate the issue.. It's there to restore order( The same way Nigeria entered Liberia during the days of hegemon bill clinton to restore order).

If the Isreali military had shoot down the Russian fighter jet that entered the stolen Syrian territory of recent, and now also decided to enter damascus without getting a retaliatory shut down.. Then your likes have mouth to talk.

Since that did not happen.. Kids please go and sleep.

Which I am sure Russia is so deadly waiting for Turkish Jets to enter Syrian air-space and see the power of S-400. It's even buk missile that will shoot them down one by one.. S-400 is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by ValerianSteel(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
scully95:

Birds of a feather fluck together.. Kids are really advised not to talk when helders are talking.

I have revealed several times that you guys are just trouble makers without applying any common sense. I have said it before and even before this event, a saker post which explained and updated everyone.. This is what your western media won't talk about.

The same way Russian jet entered golan heights recently, the stolen Syrian territory. Isreal did not shoot it down.
Again this is going back to the facts on ground. Russia is not in Syria to escalate the issue.. It's there to restore order( The same way Nigeria entered Liberia during the days of hegemon bill clinton to restore order).

If the Isreali military had shoot down the Russian fighter jet that entered the stolen Syrian territory of recent, and now also decided to enter damascus without getting a retaliatory shut down.. Then your likes have mouth to talk.

Which I am sure Russia is so deadly waiting for Turkish Jets to enter Syrian air-space and see the power of S-400. It's even buk missile that will shoot them down one by one.. S-400 is too much.
You know I've told you not to quote me again.

Russia and Israel have an understanding currently on Russia's presence in Syria.Israel and Russia don't see themselves as enemies nor friends.They've created an environment for both of them to work without conflicting each other's interest.As it stand they are at each other's mercy,no need for provocative actions because they've identified what could conflict their interests and are avoiding confrontations at all cost.

Russia is not in Syria to protect Syria alone.From day one,it ventured into Syria to bite back at other World powers especially US.If Russia is there for Syria alone,it would not be hard for Putin to sit down with Washington and negotiate a successful transition and exit of Assad from Power.

Russia is in Syria at the behest of a tyrant whose people decry him daily,Assad has lost all credibility he has and his government hangs only on the use of force and violence to exert it's control over the Syrian citizenry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by vedaxcool(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
[s]
scully95:

[/s]

I apologize for hurting you russian trolls it is wrong to have put up this topic which seems like inducing heartache to the broken hearted lolz grin grin. Once again your saint let's you down. Did putin run his backstabbing deal thru Assad? No, Israel attacked a strong hold of the Assad regime an ally of the asaad regime while putib s400 was fast asleep doing nothing. One has to laugh at you Kremlin supporters who delude yourselves that you oppose one hegemony whilr supporting a more ruthless and cruel hegemony run by egotistical maniac. grin please you will do well by not mentioning me you bot log.

1 Like

Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by scully95: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

I apologize for hurting you russian trolls it is wrong to have put up this topic which seems like inducing heartache to the broken hearted lolz grin grin. Once again your saint let's you down. Did putin run his backstabbing deal thru Assad? No, Israel attacked a strong hold of the Assad regime an ally of the asaad regime while putib s400 was fast asleep doing nothing. One has to laugh at you Kremlin supporters who delude yourselves that you oppose one hegemony whilr supporting a more ruthless and cruel hegemony run by egotistical maniac. grin please you will do well by not mentioning me you bot log.

The simple truth is, only sub-human empire will have sub-human followers(Yes, the neocons think like you think). The facts are on ground. While further escalation which would eventually lead to all out war should not be on the table for a normal human being with its right senses. Now you see why you are on the wrong side of history ? Mere Effigy of backwardness.

Grow up kid. It's free of charge to grow up.
Re: Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria by scully95: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You know I've told you not to quote me again.

Russia and Israel have an understanding currently on Russia's presence in Syria.Israel and Russia don't see themselves as enemies nor friends.They've created an environment for both of them to work without conflicting each other's interest.As it stand they are at each other's mercy,no need for provocative actions because they've identified what could conflict their interests and are avoiding confrontations at all cost.

Russia is not in Syria to protect Syria alone.From day one,it ventured into Syria to bite back at other World powers especially US.If Russia is there for Syria alone,it would not be hard for Putin to sit down with Washington and negotiate a successful transition and exit of Assad from Power.

Russia is in Syria at the behest of a tyrant whose people decry him daily,Assad has lost all credibility he has and his government hangs only on the use of force and violence to exert it's control over the Syrian citizenry.

lol.. You see why i said birds of a feather flucking together.. Don;t you guys get tired of eating 3 square meals pure propaganda. The same way Gaddafi was removed from power right ?? Saddam ??

Grow up please and stop quoting those neocons in the U.S.. We both know the facts on ground and that is those sponsoring the terrorists are, U.S being the leader of the empire, followed by Isreal (The main jezebels in the middle east), Qatar, Turkey and the Father of Terrorist institution Saudi Arabia..

Now all these countries I have mentioned are in one way or the other Anglozionist Empire. Either it's puppets combined with the main players that is Anglo America, Aglo saxons and the zionist Isreal.

While the rest, they call them allies, vassals, puppets or proectorate states. Now we all know that Syria has always been pro Russia or Russia's Ally or even Russia's Puppet the same way the Empire has been backing the Saudi Family for ages. Saudi Puppet Family.

Now the same way Russia for ages has been backing Syria. Now those Arab puppets allies want a regime change in Syria to install their puppet there and it won't stop there. Their main aim is to invade Iran and their biggest enmey (the one they fear even the most) Hesbolar.

This is what Putin knows very well and the reason even after 4 years of political diplomacy.(Haba that's too much, I even thought myself that he had abandoned Syria the same way he did to Libya)

Now who is the tyranny..
U.S.A is the leader of the Tyranny itself.. Followed by Isreal, U.K and the rest puppets in the middle east. Mainly Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar..

So please, the TOW missiles supplied by the Leader U.S.A did not even have musch effect against the coalision acctually fighting terrorism in Syria.

Now you should stop distorting facts on ground. I have been too plain on a lay man's language without being on even any side, any normal human being with normal brain cells and that knows how to use them will understand very well how the global politics is changing..

THe only thing constant in life is Change.. We are in a transition into a multi-polar world, a world that has finally come to stay..

And the battle field against the Empire has been drawn already.... WHat we are waiting for is who will press the time bomb.. Turkey already did that but was understood as pure provocation and as a wise Russia of today instead of serving into the empire's hand decided to play the wise card.. Deffensive card, it's now pure what Russia will continue to do in Syria. Continue to play a defensive war agains the empire and an Offensive war against its terrorists.( The same game the empire tired to play in donbass after the coup that saw Yonokowich ousted and puppet Roshen Tycoon installed with the most puppet of them Iats but failed several times.. A sign that the empire's time is over and falling badly)
You planned a coup, removed a president, isntalled puppet, regime change. For how long will that arrogance continue ? Someone has got to stop it and the final answer is what we are seeing now.

The defensive Game: This is what really won the donbass war against the empire in the minds of an average working human brain cells. A defensive against an offensive and once in a while goes offensive when need be. Now minks 2 is on the table. What is wrong with Minks 2 ?
The empire wants all out war but via it's puppets. While not face the Russia itself instead of using puppets ?? Cowardice of course.

Lets see how it turns out but one thing is for sure, history and justice will always be on Russia's side against the tyrannies

(1) (Reply)

. / 'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / Why Finland May Lose It Right To Exist If It Joins Nato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.