Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. (14392 Views)

Are You A Youth & Thinking Of Where To Start Out. Attended Interviews But No Job / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / See Questions Hiring Managers Do Not Want To Hear During Job Interviews, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by hyperflex(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
femilek8:
End time jobs

OMG na wah for Una wey dey write end time on every post!! Una angry grin grin grin ;DD lmfao
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by hyperflex(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
My brother u need prayers too. Get someone to pray for u if u can't pray for urself. The fight is not physical
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by mysapphire: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
....I believe u r going to be cald for ur offer letter soon....I av a sis who had and passed an interview with a coy nd was cald to collect her offer letter after a year. Urs might not be as long as that...be optimistic...by d time dem go call u sef,u fit be d one wey go dey use dem do shakara cos better offers go don come b4 then..just keep hopes alive..
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Justicealh3(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
May be Ur Refferees of Ur CV is Ur enemy. They those want U to grab the Job.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by sammieee(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
1. Keep in toch with people working there that can help you.
2. Keep yourself updated. Don't just stay indoor and think they will mail you. (while if miracle happen and they remember you) Get to know high rated people in there.
3. Keep on looking for another job.
4. This is the most vital point. 'keep praying to your God on it.' and if you prayed and still don't get the job it means a better one await you! Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by sholay2011(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your village 'people' must be very strong. sad

It is well.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
solomikky:
Hello everyone,I'm just a little confused about a mail I got from an oil company sometimes this year,after going through the three stages of their recruitment process.Please I need someone to advice me on what to do.

It all started with a test,after which I was invited for the first interview,being successful at that interview of course qualified me for the final interview with the MD.We had a brief discussion section that lasted for about fifteen minutes,after which I was confidence that the MD was cool with me,with the thought that,an offer letter would be given to me.

Few months after,regret mails were sent to the unsuccessful candidates but I was excepted,just when I was already thanking God for taking me out of the pains of being jobless,a mail came in and turned my mood to that of the wife of a newly elected U.S president that just lost her husband to a vital accident.

Here goes how the contents look like:

Thanks for your interest in applying for a career with us,we are pleased to inform you that you were successful in our interviews.However,we would keep your profile for future openings as we have met the required numbers of recruitment for this financial year.

I tried to put myself together pretending as if nothing went bad,but sincerely, I really want your opinions on if I should keep hope alive,thinking that one day I'll be called to take up the offer letter or forget the chances I have with the company and count my losses.

End time employment.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by ODUBEZE: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Don't worry find something to occupy your time. They will call you in no distant time!
By the grace of the living God. Amen.

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Calm down,they may still get back to you and if they don't,it's not the end of the world for you.

Peppy
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by femi4: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
ceeSleek:
@myYorubafolks: Abeg wetin 'lotori mi lo je gbese re' mean?!
Go and collect credit in my name......I go pay

Lotori mi lo je gbese....if you like buy feragamo, I go pay!

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by butanep(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
bros! Hard truth!

There will get back to you in the year 2034.

Please if you can just start something or even start learning new stuff. Just give it a try but I know money will be the major problem but just start and please keep your pride as a graduate and learn from normal people! Just try and be like a child who want to learn from even the most unlearned people.

As in me! I learn some farming skill from common farmers and I'm really really proud to be called a farmer wink

And please don't let this WORD into ya mind (my mate is working, my mate is this, my mate is that)
This worlds is just like a virus that affect the MIND.

Everyboy has his own time and peek. So just keep moving on and strive to be someone better wink

That your statement is not encouraging. You can't tell what will happen, so don't be pessimistic.

You know me well.

I don't know you have sense like this from the other writeup.

Goodluck farmer. Nigeria is trending toward that sector now.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by dammywapes(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
solomikky:
you're right Dammy.....thanks
uwc
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by omojeesu(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Few jobs are available. Create one for yourself. Learn a skill. It's not too late!
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
butanep:

That your statement is not encouraging. You can't tell what will happen, so don't be pessimistic.

You know me well.

I don't know you have sense like this from the other writeup.

Goodluck farmer. Nigeria is trending toward that sector now.
you this butanep! Just telling him base of what I have did. Did you know how many times those set of people told me that exact same word during my search undecided

The best form of encouragement is to tell him the truth no matter how it looks like.

And see your coconut head! Who tell you say I no get sense?
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by butanep(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
you this butanep! Just telling him base of what I have did. Did you know how many times those set of people told me that exact same word during my search undecided

The best form of encouragement is to tell him the truth no matter how it looks like.

And see your coconut head! Who tell you say I no get sense?

Your have a point. It is better to be self employed or start small when searching for job.

I started a business centre then after service with my private lessons but it's a different story today.

Nothing works except you work.

I wish him well shall. How your farming business?
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
butanep:

Your have a point. It is better to be self employed or start small when searching for job.

I started a business centre then after service with my private lessons but it's a different story today.

Nothing works except you work.

I wish him well shall. How your farming business?
oh men! We thank God ohh, I dey wait for person make them come buy them joor!,

We are still progressing gradually.

And I dey very sure your your own dey move Weller!
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
OP, please keep hoping for the best. It not a much they call you

Just cheer up and pray for a better one
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by Freeman50(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Take things easy, never give up soon.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dey don substite. Ur name with anoder person u need prayer bro prayer is d master king bro
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by josite: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
focus on GOD.PUT UR MIND OFF THE PALM OIL COMPANY
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by lonelydora: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Nothing to worry about. You will be called. A friend was called by AGIP after 2 years.

The one I'm waiting for is 1 year 6 months now. I'm sure I will be called.
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by LydayBobo(m): 4:16am On Nov 29, 2015
It's called freeze period and most companies have it especially in Q4 when they are closing for the year. Don't worry and keep thanking God for his mercies the job is yours. May I also suggest you give God your first salary and watch how doors will be opening for you. I have done it before. It's not easy but it is a shortcut to endless testimonies. It's just a suggestion Bro

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by kayjaybaba(m): 4:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Sorry to say u need spiritual backup cos ur village women still dey browse ur future for laptop
Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by banio: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Just be hopeful, the firm cud call U anytime soon

1 Like

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by butanep(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
oh men! We thank God ohh, I dey wait for person make them come buy them joor!,

We are still progressing gradually.

And I dey very sure your your own dey move Weller!

If they refused to come n buy, then go to the market to sell them. If Muhammed refused to come to the mountain, the the mountains goes to Muhammed.

Wish you rear poultry birds now, I would ve patronise you.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. by pomsky: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
solomikky:
Hello everyone,I'm just a little confused about a mail I got from an oil company sometimes this year,after going through the three stages of their recruitment process.Please I need someone to advice me on what to do.

It all started with a test,after which I was invited for the first interview,being successful at that interview of course qualified me for the final interview with the MD.We had a brief discussion section that lasted for about fifteen minutes,after which I was confidence that the MD was cool with me,with the thought that,an offer letter would be given to me.

Few months after,regret mails were sent to the unsuccessful candidates but I was excepted,just when I was already thanking God for taking me out of the pains of being jobless,a mail came in and turned my mood to that of the wife of a newly elected U.S president that just lost her husband to a vital accident.

Here goes how the contents look like:

Thanks for your interest in applying for a career with us,we are pleased to inform you that you were successful in our interviews.However,we would keep your profile for future openings as we have met the required numbers of recruitment for this financial year.

I tried to put myself together pretending as if nothing went bad,but sincerely, I really want your opinions on if I should keep hope alive,thinking that one day I'll be called to take up the offer letter or forget the chances I have with the company and count my losses.

[size=14pt]........are you expecting us to tell you to loose hope?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGO JOBS ONLY / Should I Quit My Job / Vacancies @ Cuso International (calabar)-september 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.