Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To (37251 Views)

Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU / 7 Crazy Things I Did Back Then Secondary School Because Of Girls / 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by BABANGBALI: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Weereynie,omojaguda
he pain you grin grin grin
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by eniolorunopa1: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
this is impressive, may God reward you accordingly
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by mu2sa2: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
If somebody says he is doing it for publicity, my answer will be the motive is immaterial in this case. Supposing we all take up the education of one less privileged child, would our motive really matter? This guy has thrown a challenge, let's strive to do the same in our little way. There are some kids around the only reason they are not in school is that they dont have the uniform and exercise looks. God bless u young man.

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by free2ryhme: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
You pocket will never run dry you goodworks will speak for you all the rest of your life
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by plumule(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
sylve11:
good work. when u do good and dont show it, i feel it's still the best way of doing good. cool
good sermon thou. But do u think in ur rightful sense that he was the one that post it in nairaland or else where?
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
KelvinC1:

impactFULL
very! And encouraging
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by bigeagleeye(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
EmagNig:
AM ADOPTING A CHILD'S EDUCATION NEXT YEAR INSHA ALLAH
Great resolution! I am joining you full time! A baby boy already on my mind self!

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by bigeagleeye(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
EmagNig:
Great resolution! I am joining you full time by God's grace! A baby boy already on my mind self! Let's change the world with the power of a small group!

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Great man.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 Corinthians 13
King James Version (KJV)

by Public Domain[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Freeman50(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
wow! This is a kind of news my ears are itching to hear. may God replenish you abundantly.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Sammyblaq(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
I still pray to God to make me a burden bearer.
Good Job man... You will never lack.
It is my birthday! Wish me good. #Onelove.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by bigeagleeye(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
EmagNig:
Great resolution! I am joining you full time by God's grace! A baby boy already on my mind self! Let's change the world with the power of a small group! wink

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by mekd: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
I pray the almighty God REPAY him a million FOLD . Amen
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by ademasta(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
elmisti:
#blessed
Elmisti see what your mates are doing... Na so so weed you go dey dia dey distribute give innocent kids
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by cruzyteejay(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
From the pix,it looks like the man is not much of a wealthy person,he is managing the little he can get to take care of these children but some young men of his age on nairaland will be busy trying how to fit in their GF in the budget while the girls keep blaming the guys for not having good jobs to take up their responsibility

i didn't mention anybody oo
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by urpee28(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
valencia25:
Young Man Sponsored These Children To School Becos Their Parent Couldn’t Afford It

This was shared on Facebook;

According to the person who shared this photo, the young man pictured with these little children found them and discovered they couldn’t go to school because their parents couldn’t afford it.

He took it upon himself to provide for them by paying their school fees and getting them uniforms.

True! The world still has good people

- Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/11/young-man-sponsored-these-children-to-school-because-their-parent-couldnt-afford-it.html
hope our politicians can emulate this man good gesture.

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by urpee28(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
You dnt need to have millions of naira to touch lives this is typical example
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Leyqute(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
valencia25:
Young Man Sponsored These Children To School Becos Their Parent Couldn’t Afford It

This was shared on Facebook;

According to the person who shared this photo, the young man pictured with these little children found them and discovered they couldn’t go to school because their parents couldn’t afford it.

He took it upon himself to provide for them by paying their school fees and getting them uniforms.

True! The world still has good people

Mr. Blogger you didn't complete your job. Who is the man? What's his name? etc... There might be people who'd like to network with him so more pupils can be helped to get a sound education.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by ajbabs(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
This guy will soon run for an election. Quote me anywhere grin
Lol, nobody can say it better than you have done.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by mitchyy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well done!!!
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by ogbukara: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
My man God bless you
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by robay(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good,may GOD bless ur hustle and mine
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by stankezzy: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Am seeing one engineer, one doctor and the rest. that one with bow leg and the fir one behind him ,get big stars the one with oversized footwear needs special care or else she go spoil.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Gboskee(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pecca:

so na govt they train children now, abi? and the parents produce them. sounds NORTHERN to me.
and you southern flibertigibet
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by BodyKiss(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
This guy will soon run for an election.
Quote me anywhere grin

SMH, why can't people like you see the good in good?
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by stevedre: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your Mumu clear pass HD tv.....

Mufasa27:
I hope he is not a pedophile
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by simplisity(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Am challenged. Am realy have to start doing some thing to impact positively in peopls life. Thats what counts.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by sensyman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
cool... cool
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ifyx:
Wow! This is epic,God bless you real good ,young man.

End Time Good Person cheesy
Rotfl

Which one be end time good person again

All dese end crew una no go kill person with laugh grin
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by delishpot: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bless his soul.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Ifyx(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
bmos:

It won't be difficult for him to manage a wife she eventually married
y u come quote me baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Polytechnic. Ibadan 2010/2011 Utme Cut-off & Other Info / Queen Elizabeth Honours Kenedy Joseph Ekezie, Hauwa Ojeifo, Kenedy Joseph Ekezie / UNILAG Begins Sales Of Post Graduate Form For 2012/2013 Academic Session...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.