Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] (3629 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'm putting my LOR title on the line. If Raplinx wins he gets the title and I deactivate or get banned like we agreed.
If Raplinx loses, he deactivates or gets banned for 3 months...

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Personals - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 bars

- Deadline is 8pm, Sunday 28 November 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and tagged posters are allowed to vote

-Voting lasts for 24 hours
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
check

1 Like

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Raplinx(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Checks in.
Remember u drop 1st.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Rhabbi: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Highly anticipating 4 dis battle ;DHighly anticipating 4 dis battle
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by sinizia: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Redacted.
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx ..post your verse and stop feeding..you have 3 minutes to post your verse...once i log out that's it nigga
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by sinizia: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Sinizia ..edit your post abeg...you made an error..i would repost myself when raplinx is online...

Done.
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Raplinx(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Keys.
¤ Below is the Link were he bit Ibime's lines n almost Streetwize's whole verse!
¤ The Biafran conscripted soldiers never wore boots during d war due to lack of resources.
¤ Jibu is a village in The Northern part of Nigeria.
http://ireporterstv.co/photo-of-nigerian-village-where-people-still-do-not-wear-clothes/
The rest are diggable!
Loading... ... ... ... ... 99%
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Alright
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
RAPLINX's EXEQUY

-Like unfaithful wives, I'd have Rap slipping around....for trying to prove that he's witty/This Red bull is a meanie/When i menagë a trois with his sisters....don't think them hoodrats were Nicki/On Facebook, I tutored this ninny...on how to two-time ideally/How to craft metaphors...and how to win battles swiftly/so it's safe to say.....that I'm huge figure in Rap's history.........Tupac & Biggie/

-Like an empty penthouse, Rap's got nothing upstairs/I'd belittle him like the Ant Man..... ensure the pumpkin gets served/and this Arkham Knight...would box this muffin with stealth/before i morph into Zidane....when I grow an aśś on my skull....just to Headbütt him to death/

- Rap's from a tribe of mice....he's no Crixus on the rise/From devout Catholic to Atheist...This stooge left Jesus and the light/.....Has written JAMB about 6 times...yet no admission though he strives/so like Elymax....I'd shoot this failure with 50-50...then snithe his tissues with a knife/but if he tries to be King..... Imma crown it with 20-20.......till he's got a good vision for his life/

-Rap's my fanatical stan... he always nods to all I state/Back in DRD...I was a god to this surly lame/If I vomit in a bowl...he'd surely gulp it for days..without an atom of shame/and that's indisputable proof...that Linx's just a cünt in this place/even if I expel excreta... he'd come like Iyanya singing ....'your waste, your waste...all I want is your waste'!/

-I come with magazines/and this is like Voldemort....versus jumpy Aladdin/I'm Darth Vader, he's Bugs Buggy.....this sly's a corny wannabe/so saying Raplinx is döper...is like saying YMCMB....just signed Tope Alabi/

-I'm Shaka Zulu with the assegai....when I'm spazzing, I'm ruthless/but Rap is lacking the prudence/He's bland, thrash & clueless/I snipe like The White Death....when I'm attacking opponents/so like listening to Patience Ebele....as soon as I cöck this rifle.....Linx would be catching these bullets/

- Linx's a low-life degenerate....I advise that this Bimbo retreat/and just for thinking he stands a chance...... I'd leave this Negro in grief/when I amputate his ankles...and cause the kiddo to bleed/then hang his battered legs on a signboard....just to prove beating The Rebel.....is an unachievable feat/

-I'm Holly, He's Ronda Rousey.....I'd have him flayed with vicious jabs/Bludgeon him with metal arms.... like I came disguised as Jax/On several occasions i've schooled Rap...had him razed then fleetly capped which makes me Yung Thug & Lil Wayne...cos even HipHop critics....always claim that I'm killing Rap/

-I'd leave spikes on you like porcupines...before I murk you with the rhymes/then put you underground.....like workers @ the mines/You need to quit stalking me Linx...you but a sordid bumbling swine/plus i'm too busy for your kind....I won't let you pluck from my buzzing shine/so having your mum shäg a clock....is prolly the only way....that I'd have your motherfücking time/

-I'm Zhang Yongming- a cannibal with an appetite/You say I'm worth 2 dolllars?....Linx ain't even half the price/I'll nick the heart & liver of this calamite/so you'd find me with 2 organs.......Hermaphrodite/I'm Antichrist....wearing a Mayan mask...now watch me hack this dykë/This battle is done....and someone should tell this Lefty.....that I'm leaving with the bragging rights/

5 Likes

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Murderous: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
★★★DARKENEDREBEL DOWN TO HISTORY★★★
Im the Capstone n Backbone of this wack goat/ an erratic biter who fans me on my rap throne!/
believe what itel ya!...
so if he necks us,, i'll tecno excuse to get d brat blown/
'upset the apple cart' as my galaxy Crush dark's bones/
make we see how he Gowin. . . I aint talking Smartphones!!!
I'm Balling hard!, my contrivance dribble lords/ so if Dark advances with his brittle sword/ he'll be trapped in my evil lure/ then
Either ways, he'll face ma Pistol or... the feeble gored/
cos his battle stategy has been triple flawed!/ n completely bootless... Like Biafran conscripts during the Civil war!!!

ah-stun so hard, i'm getting this-gay-bagged/ n i wont care to sacrifice the weak-lamb-fast|| if he cries to his Niece n nephews, Kins-n-fans/ as he gets whipped-n-tanned/ then ma Igbo Niqqas knw, when i ask the Lamb O gini??. . . I didnt mean-car-brands!!!
{Aston,,,Kia,,,Nissan,,,Lamborghini}
His mum so eager/ for sex with old niqqas/ if the hoe shivers/ i'll change Ghana to its former name! I'ma pro leader/ after i fùcked the cold heifer/ n coast flick her/ then i'll have her tossed quicker/ into Obesemf's farm n leave the hoe with shovel... Since she wana be a Gold digger!!!||
i'm dope n ruthless... u troll n clueless/ i know ya weakness!,
u aint awake! cos ma punches got u low n useless/
so i'll take u to ma castle ah mean it... n u'll watchtower over minutes/
till my Kingdom hauls u to the church, slay u on d alter. . . n Let Jehovah witness!!!

Rebel gona be like...
i've gat harpoon,,, n uncontrolled anger too/
so i'm closing Linx chapter soon/ as i unleash the cracker, boom!/ in a broad daylight n blast a fool/
xxxxxxx
bt i just laughed at uu/
Nl, how can this wack baboon/ ever launch missiles?... When the fool gets starved every Afternoon!!!

Stop forming dope,, yo lines are very boring/ each time i read em, im severly yawning/ Nl Ancient & modern Gs stormed ya without any warning/ i watched ya sobbing n blubbering/ son
Just Like "Hymn 4". . . I knew every mourning!!!||
A miserable ajepaki with Liability!... check what this friend coined/ he's among d Royal household ask how d poor kid take join/
then come see him showing his Lie sense... Like drivers at Police Checkpoints!!!

I'ma wordplaymanaic!
Lexically Sick.... I rock it!/
bt if Dark thinks he balls n play words too... I'll grab his dick n pop it/
Then keep stabbing his torso. . . till he Kicks the bucket!!!!

Fb topnotch Since 2"9, unequalled durin' my Teenage Winnings/
always at the apex with ma Brigades skimming/
While in NL he already spent decades scheming/ yet
never seen on top like the Jibu village women!!!
1st Bis, Bruce, Mik n WrongT, like Pepsi... when he Ask for more/ then t'was
Teddy twice, Ely Twice, @ fb, Linx twice... he's wack for sure!/
Dark's must be Sugarbelly!... Gang-bleeped, fingëred n Raped, he still comes back for more!!!
i'm Will-o'-the-wisp...
finally Dark's on fire/ yet all his shots nullified... i'm the umpire/
Ibime got beaten by rebels n barely survived em barbed wire/
wonder Y Street died in d game?? Someone get the towncrier!/ He was bitten to death by This Vampire!!!!
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1489731521251770&id=1384891141735809

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Votes needed here please

Coogar
Elymaaximus
Kr0ne
ibime
Emaprince
Sinizia
Danbrowndmf
Jreyez
007bruce
Giyazz
Guykhena
Ksslib
Jason21
Grayline
Muhdg
Obainojazz
Llakorn
Dj5naira
Alexpissu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Murderous: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Votes needed here please

Coogar
Elymaaximus
Kr0ne
ibime
Emaprince
Sinizia
Danbrowndmf
Jreyez
007bruce
Giyazz
Guykhena
Ksslib
Jason21
Grayline
Muhdg
Obainojazz
Llakorn
Dj5naira
Alexpissu
Mr stretchy!! Is that what u called two lines in a bar?
Votes needed here
Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Giyazz
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Too sleepy.

I'll vote tomorrow.

But:::: dark

That 'he will gulp my vomit' line

Chaiiiii

And dis raplinx no be today man oo

Raplinx after KOP we up for a battle

10 bars
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Ibime(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Murderous:
KEYS
★this is the link where he bit Ibime n Streetwize respectively with almost d whole of Streetwize's verse!
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1489731521251770&id=1384891141735809
Ibime Vs Streetwize link here!
https://www.nairaland.com/340656/warcraft-rampage-ibime-vs-streetwize

Is this for real?

I see Streetwize vs Ibime verse and also Ibimes verse against Sauron there.

Rebel, explain.

4 Likes

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cc: Funlord cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by danbrowndmf(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Murderous: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibime:

Is this for real?

Rebel, explain.
[b][/b]
which kinda explanation do u need
Just drop ur verd jhor, Rebel is a biter, who steals lines 4rm Nl to battle in facebook n vise versa.
A big disgrace to hiphop!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by funlord(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin

What have we here? A case for the "efcc" or a mild case of "shark-itis"? ( its a medical condition which causes its victims to bite bars unnecessarily)

Lmfao!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hahahahahaha. Holysh1t!!! grin
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Its a case of shark-itis, bro. grin grin
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Dklef(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Dklef(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Puahahahahaha... Interesting brawl.
My vote in a min
Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ibime:

Is this for real?

chemical combination: The verses combined to produce a third verse which became his. grin

mhen, i troway salute cool

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai! This is not biting. . .This is chewing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by GIYAZZ(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2015
I've never taken this Dark guy seriously. And I just pity the peeps who think he's dōpe. Nothing quotable from his lazy ass wack corny verses. NOTE: This is the truth. I ain't hating. Besides, What can I gain from hating on a kid who chews his 500 naira jerseys?

Raplinx, you just destroyed this guy again. The personals are enough to destroy a rapper's career. And your bars mehn, still needs work but then you killed him.

Hahahaha!!! Chai grin

1 Like

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by LhoOd: 12:27am On Nov 30, 2015
Omo!!..make i roll my weed first ..funlord don show ..it will never be dull ..make jason sharply wake too .
Cc Dj5naira
obesemf
giyazz
jigsawkillah
Gud a.m y'all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Ibime:

Is this for real?

Rebel, explain.

this is rap battle, you say anything to win...i shouldn't even reply this cos the voting is still going on.... It was generic lines not bitten- /heads/flipping coins/spine into 4- quarter back/and medusa/stoned are all generic lines/ . The setups were different.. Plus it was a battle i had way before i even joined nl or even knew about it nairaland..i had no idea who ibime or streetwize was[battle was in 2014]...not only one rapper can come up with the same lines...it is the setups that matter

the person caught biting 5 of coogar's bars including the clutching his dick/pistol word for word and other stuffs was Raplinx...i busted him in DRD so he is trying to get back..

1 Like

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by GIYAZZ(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Amadioha will strike you with leprosy if you ever type my name again. You are a big disgrace. Airmark I think it's high time you banned this boy from this section. He's proven to be a true Aromolaeran. A family of thieves!

I see you've deleted the verse from Facebook. But thank god I screengrabbed it. Stupid disgrace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Amadioha will strike you with leprosy if you ever type my name again. You are a big disgrace. Airmark I think it's high time you banned this boy from this section. He's proven to be a true Aromolaeran. A family of thieves!

I see you've deleted the verse from Facebook. But thank god I screengrabbed it. Stupid disgrace!

stop spamming this battle ...
nobody could have seen my verse or my account..since Jason stole some photos of some pics i was tagged on fb i had hidden my account from nonfriends long time ago..
the battles reads Humpty Acy vs Saw Sayge not Michael vs saw sayge...for the last time stop spamming..

airmark/mikuz ...help in cleaning all the unncessaary comments and ban this dude if he keeps on derailing..i dont know if it is a crime to battle in peace without these spastics interfering

1 Like

Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Biterebel, you are a thief just like your father. . . Why did you delete the verse if you're sure its not bitten?

Generic lines? Idiøt! You think we're blind right? You bit the whole fùcking verse nigga! And you must be penalized for it!

Cc: Airmark

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2bars Quick Cypher Open From 9:30p.m Till 6:30a.m / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.