Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi (3651 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nairaland rap battle section presents Brutal Clash 2::::

iamaromolaeran vs teddybiyasi

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

-24 lines

- Deadline is 6pm (Nigerian time) on Wednesday 1st Oct 2014.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lagunna. Choi. smiley..... I fit be your apprentice
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by adonbilivit: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
people are not interested? smh. this would have been fun.
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by logoscope(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm in. smiley
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by sconp: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
past 6 already.
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Teddy and iam...where the ffuck are you... Do you two need hot slap before you can rap!!!!
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
wtf tot's 9 anyways

teddy walks in
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by neighy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
*SmH
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
teddybiyasi: wtf tot's 9 anyways

teddy walks in

GIRL, just do this..and stop talking too much...you are wasting the time
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
This arowor is a riduculous coward... So, you scared of a femcee, after all said. After all the fronting...
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
teddybiyasi: wtf tot's 9 anyways

teddy walks in

aii ladies first...waiting for you...immediately you drop i will post my verse...

thanks
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Geoxpress(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nawa......after all the hypes, if una no battle, na T go F una........no jokes grin
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

aii ladies first...waiting for you...immediately you drop i will post my verse...

thanks

Yeah...ladies first
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

thanks

Iam,,.do you fear chicken?
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
personals

1). he called himself a painter

iamaromolaeran:

am an artist. ...a painter......I worked in a gallery in magodo and sold some of my artworks...

2). he disses the third person when this ain't yo' mama

iamaromolaeran: i purposely carve my bars like that and some people here love my style....

I diss in the third person like d.n.a does except am Michael..........

3). elymax beat him

4). he's always ranting that he's drug

5). He's sharwama

........I bring the trauma of killers/ ....more like Jack The Ripper....../ my victims bagged in silk packs/....
.....and with a knife, I start slashing the wraps/ but, hey! don't panic yet.............that's how I eat ....'Sharwama'.... for dinner!!

..........His bars are all fillers/.........

.......So none of his shots will still touch me../ and I deliberately made his ...."father our ref".... in this box ring/..... coz Iam is well known for punching the "third person"!

......I'm full with rage/ a she dragon spewing flame/ to burn and rule the game/
.....but since this fool's 'insane'/...... I'll snatch off his skull and put it on his hands........for failing to use his brain!!

.....Beating him is nothing/......... he'll be felled with stiff punches/
......his lines ain't 'bright'.... ......too weak and boring/
..... and if he claims he's a 'painter' I'll 'brush' him up with some 'finishing touches'!

.....I ma end his future/ when I stab and leave him dead on the cushion........./
.....funny, his name is 'omoleran' ......but ur the one getting butchered!!

......They say zombies hunt for minds/ but ur safe with no one to find/ .....he joined NL and kept 'pushing buttons' for one to find/
...... but we "denied him access"..............'the number he dialed was not authorized'!

......At wars I kill foes and ride on horse/ this street kid is not my kind of shot/ .........
.....he's wretched, but if. he lies he's not/.....
...... his pictures say "Aromo surfers''......... and the fool claims he's the "guy on board!!".....

.....This prick always 'brags' he is drugs/ he's not 'sick' ....and he can't fill the void/........the fact is he's nuts!/......
...... I stand with the Lords/ so he'd be killed in the 'Land of Lincoln' if he brings that 'illy noise!!"

......I get props for the frees that I drop/ but we bluff at him, the pig is an eyesore/
........and when he rants, no one's heeding his side talks/ we just ......"jump and pass"..........he's a "sh¹t on the sidewalk"!!

.......Ur getting bleeped in the same style/ Elymax 'drones' once killed the lame dyke/
..... and Teddy's the 'bomb elevating' with plane height/ u have lesser chance of 'blowing up' than getting hit by 'grenade twice'!!

........I reign from Maraba to Minna/ my drops can blast Sambisa/ coz my bars are stingers/
........ I 'deliver' a verse and kill glads/ 'Aromo'...only "supplies coffee'.................no wonder he's... "black and bitter"!!!

......This ugly Shrek should be in a thread with chimpanzees / coz with him around, the vets won't feel at ease/......
........ he's 'on his own'. . .I mean, his rank 'so low' .......nowhere near the VIP/ but if ever hear Iam rated, they mean Teddybiyasi!!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
yo listen-- i even used a shovel but couldn't dig much about this chick....but one thing i found out and ya'll know is her love for coogar...or should i say coogar's balls...lol...she even asked him where he lived in U.k so she can come to his crib when she's in england for her masters...do you think she just wanna talk with coog when she meets him?? grin grin no way...i dont think so..
also she insults me on this blog....and even said i was a ...ummmmm i cant remember her words exactly--- lemme paraphrase--'' your a stuppid gay bla bla bla posing nnaked in front of a mirror'' -- she actually has been wwanking over my pics and imagining i was nnaked when i wasnt....so ffuck what you say biyasi.... grin grin
aii...enough talk......

its shawarma...satan's first born.....

I barge with minions.....to break her legs/ I have dominion... I ll' take her bread/ stuff the loaf in her Clit......when i raise her skirt/ to pay respect/ then aim the techs/ for the Lady's head/ and blast her cranium..... to 'Tafawa Balewa's square'......even the blind testify...... teddy is 'shaped for death'/

she may say I posed nnaked.....a freak in the mirror... or I mingle with guys/ so am bringing the ice/ to freeze up her lungs....for spewing the lies/ her written is sham...I ll' cook her ink with the fries/ her ttits on my ludo....cos I ll' flick with the dice/ and launch missiles to switch her organs.......so she smells with the ears.... and breathes with her eyes/

am a whiz with intellect....am Bonafide/ each phrase and verb....is modified/ undefiled/and more refined/ to blur her sight/ and gun the dyke/ so in Cairo for sure.........I ll' be axing Ted....leaving biyasi dead.........and mummified/
am chopping her boards/ my hands on her neck.....like a mandarin collar....its choking her guts/ and i ll' be hurting her more/ when i serve her benylyn made of "Casket".....till she's ''coughing'' out blood/
she's a pain in the butt/ that will be sprained and cut/ her neck tied to the railway....as i vocally dismantle ted....with these ''train of thoughts'
am an apex predator/ latest to date ya/ if ddicks were wires to be plugged...ted could take 12 at once.....she's a shameless adaptor/ and I hate to get grime/I ll' cremate her ccunt bad/ chainsaw to behead and slay her one time/ then plant her skull on newspapers......to give ted a chance........to make the headlines/
if she claims religious....I ll' make this friar diminish/ and then fire the Buddhist/ cos am agile with lyrics/ while she peruses my pics.....and desires the nudist/ but marrying ted is a wastage of sperms......her ovaries produces no 'issue'.......like a 'retired cartoonist'/

she ll' get stabbed.......not a pat in back/ as am packing the Mac/ to bruise this halfwit chameleon......that failed to camouflage........the fact that she's wack/ still I ll' attack in the dark/ with 3 kitchen knives....that's are sparkling and sharp/ to leave ted lifeless by the seashore...... that's penalty for this dog......for barking at sharks/

am after this doo doo/ if idiocy was 'tuxedo'....it perfectly 'suits' you/ she dreams of coogar's ccock...of climbing it....and ride on desks/ she's ffucked every male in uniben....and asked for checks/ she's lesbian too....so after banging "chicks".....she bribes for 'pecks''.../ she is campus "higuain'' in fact....cos she dey suck balls for 'uni'.......or whether "na poly''.....'no yaba tech'
ve fought assassins/ jogged with athletes/ but all she does is 'grease' coogar's shaft....like a slut from Athens/

like today's date....am independent and bubbling/ the superintendent that gods seek/ but biyasi leaves us asking ourselves.....what really stinks nairaland?.....her presence or undies?/
ve beat the slug/ exhibited skill like ibime's song/ so give this adult his pension/ and this maggot detention/
I would make her ovary fertile again......when I bang ted on a ship.....but if she 'harbours' abortion/
her womb would go 'extinct'....when I make the babies come........ in 'mammoth proportion'/

#shawarma...

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamaromolaeran: yo listen-- i even used a shovel but couldn't dig much about this chick....but one thing i found out and ya'll know is her love for coogar...or should i say coogar's balls...lol...she even asked him where he lived in U.k so she can come to his crib when she's in england for her masters...do you think she just wanna talk with coog when she meets him?? grin grin no way...i dont think so..
also she insults me on this blog....and even said i was a ...ummmmm i cant remember her words exactly--- lemme paraphrase--'' your a stuppid gay bla bla bla posing nnaked in front of a mirror'' -- she actually has been wwanking over my pics and imagining i was nnaked when i wasnt....so ffuck what you say biyasi.... grin grin
aii...enough talk......

its shawarma...satan's first born.....

I barge with minions.....to break her legs/ I have dominion... I ll' take her bread/ stuff the loaf in her Clit......when i raise her skirt/ to pay respect/ then aim the techs/ for the Lady's head/ and blast her cranium..... to 'Tafawa Balewa's square'......even the blind testify...... teddy is 'shaped for death'/

she may say I posed nnaked.....a freak in the mirror... or I mingle with guys/ so am bringing the ice/ to freeze up her lungs....for spewing the lies/ her written is sham...I ll' cook her ink with the fries/ her ttits on my ludo....cos I ll' flick with the dice/ and launch missiles to switch her organs.......so she smells with the ears.... and breathes with her eyes/

am a whiz with intellect....am Bonafide/ each phrase and verb....is modified/ undefiled/and more refined/ to blur her sight/ and gun the dyke/ so in Cairo for sure.........I ll' be axing Ted....leaving biyasi dead.........and mummified/
am chopping her boards/ my hands on her neck.....like a mandarin collar....its choking her guts/ and i ll' be hurting her more/ when i serve her 'benylyn made of Casket'.....till she's 'coughing' out blood/
she's a pain in the butt/ that will be sprained and cut/ her neck tied to the railway....as i vocally dismantle ted....with these ''train of thoughts'
am an apex predator/ latest to date ya/ if ddicks were wires to be plugged...ted could take 12 at once.....she's a shameless adaptor/ and I hate to get grime/I ll' cremate her ccunt bad/ chainsaw to behead and slay her one time/ then plant her skull on newspapers......to give ted a chance........to make the headlines/
if she claims religious....I ll' make this friar diminish/ and then fire the Buddhist/ cos am agile with lyrics/ while she peruses my pics.....and desires the nudist/ but marrying ted is a wastage of sperms......her ovaries produces no 'issue'.......like a 'retired cartoonist'/

she ll' get stabbed.......not a pat in back/ as am packing the Mac/ to bruise this halfwit chameleon......that failed to camouflage........the fact that she's wack/ still I ll' attack in the dark/ with 3 kitchen knives....that's are sparkling and sharp/ to leave ted lifeless by the seashore...... that's penalty for this dog......for barking at sharks/

am after this doo doo/ if idiocy was 'tuxedo'....it perfectly 'suits' you/ she dreams of coogar's ccock...of climbing it....and ride on desks/ she's ffucked every male in uniben....and asked for checks/ she's lesbian too....so after banging "chicks".....she bribes for 'pecks''.../ she is campus higuain in fact....cos she dey suck balls for 'uni'.......or whether "na poly''.....'no yaba tech'
ve fought assassins/ jogged with athletes/ but all she does is 'grease' coogar's shaft....like a slut from Athens/

like today's date....am independent and bubbling/ the superintendent that gods seek/ but biyasi leaves us asking ourselves.....what really stinks nairaland?.....her presence or undies?/
ve beat the slug/ exhibited skill like ibime's song/ so give this adult his pension/ and this maggot detention/
I would make her ovary fertile again......when I bang ted on a ship.....but if she harbours abortion/
her womb would go 'extinct'....when I make the babies come........ in 'mammoth proportion'/

#shawarma...
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Wrongturn: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Did Coogar ghostwrite for Teddy This is sheer bagging!

Mvgt - Teddybiyasi
Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=teddybiyasi][/quote]

Is that iam verse
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by kr0ne(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wrongturn: Did Coogar ghostwrite for Teddy This is sheer bagging!
Mvgt - Teddybiyasi
Goodnight!
If u can't break it down then delete ur vote!
Meanwhile, save this space for my verd grin
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wrongturn: Did Coogar ghostwrite for Teddy This is sheer bagging!

Mvgt - Teddybiyasi
Goodnight!
daaaauuuym!
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by kr0ne(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is like repeating Capt Flash vs Geoxpress grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
kr0ne: This is like repeating Capt Flash vs Geoxpress grin grin grin grin grin

Krone behave yourself na angry

open for votes...
Tag:
Coogar
Guykhena
Limerick
Ibime
Yeyenatu
Giyaz
Elvisonjack2
gottoboy
Warriblood
Jigsawkiller
Wrongturn
Ckushy
emaprince
ojoawo
thunderstorm
Testerfuze
mikuz
geoxpress
Heywhizzy
illness
captainflash
YoungDaNaval
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by sosiqdude(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Opener---teddybiyisa

Rhyme--- iam

Simile/metaphor---iam

Wordplay--- teddybiyisa

Personals---teddybiyisa

Flow--- iam

Closer---iam

MVGT----shawarma/ iam

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Opener = biyasi(daaaauuymm)

rhymes = TIE

FLOW = biyasi

METS = BIYASI( SHE WAS EVERYwhere)

pUNCHLINES = BIYASI( i enjoyed only two from arowo)

PERSONALS = BIYASI(flawless)

W/P = BIYASI (AROMO HAD NONE... Smh)

CLOSER = BIYASI

MVGT = BIYASI

HISTORY HAS BEEN made here today... Ewoo

aromo... Focus more on the crits you're going to be judged on when battling again! Nd quit the unnecessary fillers.. 1 2 3... Drop the f*cking punch!

Ewooo... Where's youngdanaval when one needs him most. That your ambulance is needed...
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Geoxpress(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice grin.......»My verdict«

Opener.......Teddy(direct shot!)

Flow......Teddy(oboi, Iam 1 bar 2 long...makes the shiit boring)

Metaphors.....Teddy(quality over quantity)

Wordplays.......Tie(Teddy used more of hidden wordplays.....lik that 'shawarma' stuff yl that 'grease' from Iam was ok)

Punchlines.......Teddy(the babe killed it)

Rhymes/multies.......Teddy(Iam person fit kill u, for some of ur rhymes)

Personals........Teddy(she killed this also)

Teddy::::::"I personally made ur dad the ref in this boxing ring, cus Iam is knwn for punching the third person" grin

Closer....Tie

Any other thing?? If no

GEOVGT.........Teddymiyaki
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by Blingston(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
nice battle
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by fuckyouhard: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
hmm........ lipsrsealed not votin
Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Opener---teddybiyisa

Rhyme--- Iam

Simile/metaphor--- Iam

Wordplay--- teddybiyisa

Personals---teddybiyisa

Flow--- Iam

Closer--- Iam

MVGT---- Iam.

My2cent!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
sosiqdude: Opener---teddybiyisa

Rhyme--- iam

Simile/metaphor---iam

Wordplay--- teddybiyisa

Personals---teddybiyisa

Flow--- iam

Closer---iam

MVGT----shawarma/ iam

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by coogar: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
fuckyouhard: hmm........ lipsrsealed not votin

hmmm......cannot vote here too.

nice effort from both textcees through - i am very happy the standard has been raised.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi by GIYAZZ(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
MVGT: Iamaromolaeran

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle / *||who Is Your Top 5 Best Rapper In Nigeria||* / ~ * * Audio Acapella - Clash of the Heavyweights : Obesemf V Darkrebel * * ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.