Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) (39853 Views)

Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by anonimi: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
arsenal33:
Constant Electricity under GEJ
Refurbished refineries under GEJ
25,000kkm of federal roads under GEJ
Adequate housing under GEJ

they included oshhodi/apapa expressway as achievement ....LIARS
No missing pension funds under GEJ
No corruption under GEJ
massive employment under GEJ

Abeg we no dey discuss the football league of our colonial masters featuring Arsenal. When we are you may have meaningful comments to make grin
Cheers!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by datribune: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
I pray dat Dickson loses 4 inviting a man wit neither shame nor honour to speak at dis rally.
We ar yet to get out of d hole dat dis kleptomaniac who superitended over d most massive looting of our treasury in history dug 4 us. dis clueless individual inherited a nation in times of relative peace & plenty & wit petroleum prices at record highs but thru corruption & profligacy left behind a near-empty treasury where his Fed govt had to borrow money to pay staff salaries. Under him, our govt corporations, infrastructure etc built over many years & generations & dat should rightly belong to our children & grand children were shamelessly shared within a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. He better just keep shut!!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
shammah1:
Okay... Today's my birthday! I thank God for all of you over here. Help me appreciate God with likes grin

Happy birthday to me Sammy Gyang.
O boy, we get star for our midst O. Happy birthday, Sammy Gyang, God Bless you.
BTW, I love many of the songs you've made for Ice Prince.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by friends4ever(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
The father of Nigeria Democracy I salute...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by Bigcake: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
fagbalex:
That guy is too dumb
Your biological father is more dumber than him..... A useless father at that..eediot.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by somez(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Like your father is, right?
fagbalex:
That guy is too dumb
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by stankezzy: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Jonathan will just infect Dickson with his magnetism for electoral defeat.

Everyday this failure shows his face in the news, I'm reminded of how God smiled on Nigeria this year by rescuing us from a corrupt and clueless looter, and a rotten and impunity laden evil ruling party.
meanwhile ur presido ran away to malta to drink malta guiness.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by Announciation: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
wachakuta:
End Time Campaign

See d Picture they are not showing Us... People stormed d campaign ground wiv Brooms.. chanting Change Change Change

Na lie. they were APC that defected to PDP in d rally. Y is apc synonymous with lie. every dick an harry in apc can propagate lie die

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by Benjoh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jonathief on a campaign for someone shows that the election has been won by Timipyre Silva.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=18pt]All Former President, Goodluck Jonathan is praying for is that Seriake Dickson wins the election so that himself can have a state to peacefully relax after failing to win a re-election at the last presidential election.[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by starG7(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Daniel058:
Normal thing..

Well he's the Father of democracy as far as this country is concerned..

A leader with true spirit of Sportsmanship.
His quote "MY POLITICAL AMBITION DON'T WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN" speaks more of him.

.....Ftc all the way grin
u re very correct

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by blackpriest0911: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Stealing is not corruption.....weak drunkard
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by blackpriest0911: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Stealing is not corruption.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by starG7(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
I too like dis man and his quotes, nt dis old bubu dat is dirrectionless, doesn't hv human feelling, he can't even apologize to nigerians for his failure to pilot dis country to p/site like he and his party promisedangry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by lordmagic(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oga jona wia is Mama peace na only u waka cum?? Diaris God ooooooooooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by sirTesco(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:
If PDP I dont win, Dogs and Baboons will be soaked with blood-El Junketeer

Sorry, did PMB actually said this?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by chiol: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
starG7:
I too like dis man and his quotes, nt dis old bubu dat is dirrectionless, doesn't hv human feelling, he can't even apologize to nigerians for his failure to pilot dis country to p/site like he and his party promisedangry

I still believe that PMB is God sent. PDP really dealt with us. I can only judge APC after 16 years. When they finish their 16 years as PDP, then I will compare.

Even magicians can't do much in 2 yrs under the condition PDP left us. Crude oil selling about 80% less than what it was selling when PDP was stealing instead of investing. If PDP was still in power under this condition, it would have been a serious chaos. They were borrowing money to pay salaries when oil was around $80 per barrel. What would have been our fate now the oil is around $40? Imagine, APC is still running government under this condition without borrowing.

No chance for the looters again! Don't worry, the 5k allowance is underway.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by BirabilPaul(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your Legacy is speaking at your back sir. Your enemies are in confusion cos they r after wealth and don't know where to start from. Some of them are even tired looking for ways to bow out of politics.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:
He said something that impressed me there cool

Something like this:

:

"I'm a politician. You know politicians lie, we go to many places during campaign, and tell so many lies. Don't believe what we say, access us by what we've done
"

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
holyFRED:
The President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Anybody apart from you na SUG president grin

grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by Desgidi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=40493943][b]Jonathan will just infect Dickson with his magnetism for electoral defeat.

Everyday this failure shows his face in the news, I'm reminded of how God smiled on Nigeria this year by rescuing us from a corrupt and clueless looter, and a rotten and impunity laden evil ruling party.

When I see some 1 like this baboon talking I get sad....it shows his level of illiteracy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by gretblue: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Daniel058:
Normal thing..

Well he's the Father of democracy as far as this country is concerned..

A leader with true spirit of Sportsmanship.
His quote "MY POLITICAL AMBITION DON'T WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN" speaks more of him.

.....Ftc all the way grin
If Gej was your definition of father of democracy.what will you call the likes of MKO,Alfred Riwane and kudirat Abiola.Abi does contesting and conceding a defeat in an election makes up your definition of father of democracy?.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by 8unit(f): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
wachakuta:
End Time Campaign

See d Picture they are not showing Us... People stormed d campaign ground wiv Brooms.. chanting Change Change Change

hahahahahahahahahahaha yes o. Let APC Change take over the whole Nigeria. I'm gonna be here watching you all suffer. Stupid gullible Nigerians. apc my asss
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by elitejosef: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I so much pity you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by gretblue: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
friends4ever:
The father of Nigeria Democracy I salute...
May be you are too young to know democracy in Nigeria didn't start when Gej lost election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by bobbiekrantz: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
fagbalex:
That guy is too dumb

Coming from a worthless Son of a street rat!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by babafirst(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2015
damyzino:

his a hero in corruption .....and peace is not an achievement, its a responsibility dont use that as an excuse.
That is right ,thanks for this.Peace is a responsibility not an achievement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I reject it if na curse.our Situation was far better when gej was ruling .This is an unprecedented scam never seen in the history of the world .may God help survive this four years of cluelessness n lack of focus dat awaits us.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2015
all hail d clueless n drunkard one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
wachakuta:
End Time Campaign

But some people can be daft sha!
So who really is the change that they are chanting for?
Tmipere
Silvia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) / Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.