Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Celebrity Out 'N' About:jim Iyke, Timaya,toke Makinwa, Ubi Franklin,yvonne Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Out 'N' About:jim Iyke, Timaya,toke Makinwa, Ubi Franklin,yvonne Nwosu (1446 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie / Things You Dont Know About Jim Iyke’s Baby Mama Dana Kinduryte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Out 'N' About:jim Iyke, Timaya,toke Makinwa, Ubi Franklin,yvonne Nwosu by DetectiveDeb: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
All these celebs were all papped today out and about.

1) Actor and Entrepreneur, Jim Ikechukwu, was spotted in the US, having a quick chat with 50Cent's manager, Mike Cruso. The father of one who seems to be spending much time with his son and Oyibo baby mama, looked cool like a teenager in double ripped denim.

B) Music Producer, Ubi Franklin was seen pushing through the Airport. The newly wed seemed to be in a hurry to get home to his beautiful wife, Lillian....Nice Adidas!

C) Yvonne Nwosu, appreciating her outfit by posing for pictures on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Yvonne is the CEO of Yvonne Couture. What do you think of her casual ensemble?

D) Timaya, aka Dem mama, looked downcast and deeply lost in thought when he was papped at the Airport. Was he worried about his curvy baby mama and two kids he left at home? ...hmm I don't know but what I do know is thatTimaya dressed casual and comfortable for his journey.

E) As usual, TV girl, Toke Makinwa looked fabulous as she posed for a photo, before stepping out for the day. It's good to see that the 31-year old has put the husband's betrayal behind, and you know what? Life must go on!

Source - www.amkkay.com

Re: Celebrity Out 'N' About:jim Iyke, Timaya,toke Makinwa, Ubi Franklin,yvonne Nwosu by DetectiveDeb: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Toke

Re: Celebrity Out 'N' About:jim Iyke, Timaya,toke Makinwa, Ubi Franklin,yvonne Nwosu by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
I got madt love for timaya
... he's always on point with his dressings.

Bros no dey disappoint at all
Re: Celebrity Out 'N' About:jim Iyke, Timaya,toke Makinwa, Ubi Franklin,yvonne Nwosu by lordcyl3(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
I like Jim iyke's dress sense... always on point

(1) (Reply)

I Still Feel As If I'm Dreaming -breadseller Turned Model By Eric Dumo / Actress Oge Okoye Puts Butt On Display In Sexy IG Post / Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahhara And A Cute Lil Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.