Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,174 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics (31434 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos / A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by ugoos15(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
tobillionaire:
Ogbasaram undecided
End time Nigro. Go get a brain bro

1 Like

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by qualityovenbake(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Congratulation! The family of the husband would have pressurised him to marry a second had it been they were residing in Nigeria.
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by engrMikemd(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time miracle
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Greatpooss(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
God is ever faithful...praise be to His holy name forever.
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Bonapart(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
By this i believe God the more again that surely, I must be rich
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by ivylyn: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
God is great and He does wondrous things.
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by elopee3000(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
tobillionaire:
Ogbasaram undecided
ogbasagi ifi chaaa undecided
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Congrats madam. You are lucky with your husby. Some husby would have run away after 3ys of waiting. End time husby gbogbo
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Tolumiide: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Congratulations. I can also see how equipped the hospital is, compared to what we have in Nigeria! Only God can help us
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
does a 55 year old woman mensurate?
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Viktordayo: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Congratulations to the lucky and favoured family. Indeed our God can do all things, He is the GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITIES. You only need to trust Him. Hallelujah somebody!
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by PHATE007(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
It can only b GOD

The Joy of Motherhood.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by maronih: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Praise JESUS
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
To God be the glory
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by 7adeyemi: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Mbkite(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is no such word as menopause with God...
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Obanz2(f): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Yet another Nigerian woman proves to the world that there is a God who can make the impossible happen!

An excited Twitter user, Temi Okomi just shared these beautiful photos of his 54 year old aunty with her bouncing twin baby boys. She and her husband who is even older than 54 years old are based in the UK.

More amazing is the fact that throughout the years of barrenness, her husband solidly stood by her. These are also his first kids ever. What a miracle!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/54-year-old-nigerian-woman-delivers.html
unquestionable God
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by meghie1(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
looseweight:
Praise God

What fascinated me is the setup of that delivery room. How will a baby die in this kind of hospital with modern facilities
Obanz2:
unquestionable God
looseweight:
Praise God

What fascinated me is the setup of that delivery room. How will a baby die in this kind of hospital with modern facilities
I'm telling you
hospital on point
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by potiglo: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
GET THE JAMB OFFLINE SO THAT YOU CAN REGISTER STUDENT AND DO THE BIOMETRIC CAPTURE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR CAFE OR BUSSINESS CENTER.... WE VALIDATE FOR YOU AT A CHEAP PRICE...

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

.. 08033842939...
EMAIL alongtemmy@gmail.com calll now
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by helen4(f): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:
Congrats to her.
I hope the twins were not bought from the market.
people like you though ..................

1 Like

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by nkkystel(f): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Allelluyah! Jehovah over do!!

1 Like

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Bigdreams(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
End-Time Barrenness

My oga, you don join the end time crew?

Lol!
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by neocortex: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
helen4:
people like you though ..................

What is your point ?
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by missyadorable(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
sotall:
Wonderful news....absolute miracle from God

but come to think of it....so these two agbaya still phuck?
By now the woman should have retired from phucking

so the man still dey service the engine?
na wa ooo

This is clear IVF(In vitro Fertilization)
They don't need to phuck!

1 Like

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Pidggin(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nice one.

For people shouting IVF, so what? Whether IVF, donor eggs or not, this is still a miracle.
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by tobillionaire(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
ugoos15:
End time Nigro. Go get a brain bro
tell me wher u get urs, so i cn go get mine
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Haha..
Couldn't resist.

Bigdreams:

My oga, you don join the end time crew?

Lol!

1 Like

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by 4nobody4every1: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
missyadorable:

This is clear IVF(In vitro Fertilization)

They don't need to phuck!

hahaha.your head correct, but l think they can mess but IVF is the koko grin grin
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Temmy1204: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
The God dat blessed''elizabeth and hannah'' with good children he's still dsame,He never change:it is we human being dat fail to serve him like before.......Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by sam90s(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Walahi! she go spoil those pikin eh! and if you wan find trouble jus go and 'mis-touch' them. cheesy grin

FlirtyKaren:
Yet another Nigerian woman proves to the world that there is a God who can make the impossible happen!

An excited Twitter user, Temi Okomi just shared these beautiful photos of his 54 year old aunty with her bouncing twin baby boys. She and her husband who is even older than 54 years old are based in the UK.

More amazing is the fact that throughout the years of barrenness, her husband solidly stood by her. These are also his first kids ever. What a miracle!

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

The miracle of medicine...

1 Like

Re: 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics by Nemesis99(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Moral of this post is "DONT EVER GIVE UP" eku ewu omo o eyin oni suuru meji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / 5 Signs Of A Childish Adult / My 4 Generations And Still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.