Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle (1397 Views)

Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. / Text-to-Speech For Nigerian Languages / Global Startup Battle / Startup Weekend Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by temiaiye: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
We all know that at filling stations, people are often cheated in the amount of petrol/kerosene they buy. Meter tampering is a normal thing.

I and my friends had an idea to stop this. We are designing a small device to calculate how much fuel enters your tank from the nozzle.

We are contesting for the Global Startup Battle to make this idea a reality. Please support us to do so by voting here: [url]/flowbyte2[/url], [url]/flowbyte3[/url] and [url]/flowbyte4[/url]. We are competing in three categories and you can vote with as many email addresses as you have in all 3.

Thank you very much as you vote! Support Nigerian ideas so we can develop our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Care to post a link or how to go about voting your team?
Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by temiaiye: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
I just did on my Facebook and LinkedIn.

Dhtml, wittytom, whisp3r, blured, fincoapps, nnamdiosu, nmeri17, lordzouga, javanian, kodewrita, slyr0x, Fayimora, Seun, vspecial, Darangi007, vstuffs, izzabell, jacobssmith, DonaldAllen, BillyNguyen, KosisoOkafor, 0yewale, yawatide, Avosoft, Kudaisi, thirdwrist, engrbouss, Tosinhtml, BLPaulsen, maekhel, lordwill, pcguru1, elvis10ten, jetsetgo.

Please review this, vote and share. I think they're doing a wonderful job

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by temiaiye: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks. We need lots of votes. Please remember that you can vote 24 hours. Thanks.
Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello peeps( the mentioned and unmentioned), please vote these guys. Me don vote them as I don taya for petrol attendant to dey pump #350 air for me whenever I wan buy fuel of #1000. If you no get motor, at least, you go get generator. If you no come get any of them, you go sabi people wey get motor and/or generator. Say NO to petrol attendant cheats! You can vote in every category, every 24hrs like I just did again.
Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by nnamdiosu(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
temiaiye:
We all know that at filling stations, people are often cheated in the amount of petrol/kerosene they buy. Meter tampering is a normal thing.

I and my friends had an idea to stop this. We are designing a small device to calculate how much fuel enters your tank from the nozzle.

We are contesting for the Global Startup Battle to make this idea a reality. Please support us to do so by voting here: [url]/flowbyte2[/url], [url]/flowbyte3[/url] and [url]/flowbyte4[/url]. We are competing in three categories and you can vote with as many email addresses as you have in all 3.

Thank you very much as you vote! Support Nigerian ideas so we can develop our country.

link is not going na
Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by nnamdiosu(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

cc nnamdiosu

bro it says" look for a link called click here to vote" but i cant see any link to click to vote. anyway sha i shared it on my facebook wall for others to also vote for you
Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2015
nnamdiosu:

bro it says" look for a link called click here to vote" but i cant see any link to click to vote. anyway sha i shared it on my facebook wall for others to also vote for you

Voting must have ended I guess. It was billed to end Dec 4th. Thanks all the same bro
Re: Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle by nnamdiosu(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Voting must have ended I guess. It was billed to end Dec 4th. Thanks all the same bro

eya sorry. didnt know.

(1) (Reply)

School App -- Free Download / Simple Java Challenge / Help I Am A Newbie To Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.