Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport (67573 Views)

How Poverty Made D'banj To Succeed In Music Industry / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by ifeanyi83(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyone who knows he's a well-mannered and humble young man. I however was not very comfortable with the tribal tone of that post. I think it was needless.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by MrT2011(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
kiss kiss kiss I love Dbanj so much that I want to bleep him. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by shizzy7(f): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
YES THE LIKE OF AIGBOFA SUPERSTAR GBAWE DESOLA MADAMORINGO AGARAWU MADRIDGUY AND COOLITEMPA ARE THE MOST HUMBLE YORUBAS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
KUDOS TO MY YORUBA BRETHREN.
grin grin Thank you jareeey.
I hope you always attend our Owambe parties and dance, dance dance till you're weak.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
He should at least post the picture of the selfie he took with dbanj or the story is nothing but fiction.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by zadok60: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
na for plane you go know say people humble to the call..honestly that was too much for d banj sha,you fit tell burna boi this rubbish?..

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by DaInferno(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Was there too... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Nemesis99(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's either the woman is jealous cuz dbanj is a celebrity while her son who is older than he is is just languishing in ghost mode/poverty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by sammieee(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na wa o, this can't be birdman. Postrate ko, castrate ni. Anyway proud to be a 9ja cuz we still got that respect no matter our wealth!

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
If this is true, the woman was jealous of the awe Dbanj commanded. It is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by islandmoon: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
she's either Don Jazzy or Dr Sid sugar mummy trying to woo D'Banj ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by STILESGANG: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
shizzy7:
I hope you always attend our Owambe parties and dance, dance dance till you're weak.
Didn't you see the sarcasm in his post?Tha was a coded insult
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Spirit1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Absolute nonsense story which is untrue. Igbo's do not prostrate and do not demand prostration. Especially if you are suggesting that the said woman was angry the way the gentleman greeted her, which was very polite. Not even an Igbo man will "demand" that.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by madridguy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
I love Owanbe like kilode...especially when you put on Ankara for the sake of Semoand efo riro.

shizzy7:
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by ontalenu1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Even when he performs, u will feel that humility. He never looked down on people even if u hold his legs, hands or tap him while performing all he do is smile, dance and wink at u. God always bless the humble souls
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by MegaMan1987: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
D'banj should've told that Igbo sack of rubbish to piss off. D'Banj how always been a humble guy, why pick on him?
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by shizzy7(f): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
STILESGANG:
Didn't you see the sarcasm in his post?Tha was a coded insult
No, I did not maybe because I'm not familiar with most of the monikers he listed. I don't think it's an insult, whether sarcasm or not, it's just his opinion.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Escapevelocity(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Story as shared by D-One Ayekooto on his Facebook page earlier on today...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/guy-narrates-how-angry-woman-made-dbanj.html
whats the moral lesson of this story?? Smh......
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by STILESGANG: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
shizzy7:
No, I did not maybe because I'm not familiar with most of the monikers he listed. I don't think it's an insult, whether sarcasm or not, it's just his opinion.
He is a hardcore tribalist,with immense hatred for the yorubas.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Revolva(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
She must be mentally retarded....if I were d banj I will not even answer. Her..i will tell my bouncers to get rid of her if she is becomin too noisy

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by shizzy7(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
madridguy:
I love Owanbe like kilode...especially when you put on Ankara for the sake of Semoand efo riro.

Even if you don't put on Ankara, we'll still give you semo and efo but you won't receive enough gifts because of Awon "woju woju".
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by ernieboy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrT2011:
kiss kiss kiss I love Dbanj so much that I want to bleep him. grin
u be homo?
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
@ Ayo adeniyi d guy dat made comment...
D banj don suffer ooo,may God punish dat woman..... #shoro niyen?
Agborodun....
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Serious bad belle woman o shuo! Maybe her daughter threatened to runaway with Dbanj grin
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by rill: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
She for go try am with davido or jim iyke
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by madridguy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Confirm talk my sister. Abi any Owanbe surface for your side ?

shizzy7:
Even if you don't put on Ankara, we'll still give you semo and efo but you won't receive enough gifts because of Awon "woju woju".
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by stankezzy: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
dbanj and his friend is looking for who to blame for his musical woes, an igbo woman , a rich one for that mater cause any one that can spend hard earned money to enter plane is not poor , seeking for Yoruba lip service prostration, is not possible.
Igbo's are generally wise , proud and mind their business.
All the air hostess may be yorubas, the woman self is Yoruba.
We don't need shit prostration that does not reach hart , if dbanj is having problems , he should not look for whom to blame, I know it is because donbaba j is igbo, that's why he is trying to blame igbos for his woes.
pls look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by jeremioluwaseyi: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Story as shared by D-One Ayekooto on his Facebook page earlier on today...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/guy-narrates-how-angry-woman-made-dbanj.html
Some people are just so blessed with a talent for getting on other peoples nerves.Big ups to the koko master for the maturity he desplayed.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na igbo woman abegie!!
She don go smoke native igbo. Maybe her inlaw chased her away from her son's house cos she was a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by pamdaniel(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
show me pix or i dont belive it...
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by chimoskyg(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pinture or angry
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by tonychristopher: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
zadok60:
na for plane you go know say people humble to the call..honestly that was too much for d banj sha,you fit tell burna boi this rubbish?..

Burna boy is Igbo and Igbo don't prostrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram / Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.