Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply (1716 Views)

Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by pus22: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=28pt]Young man. if you get arrested, it is your problem, you can continue to protest about Biafra in Onitsha, port Harcourt , aba, Enugu... calabar.. go ahead It is not my business to tell you what to do . protest about Biafra inside the so call East (southern Nigeria)

But when it comes to food supply going inside Biafra, I am a godly person.. I don't want you to cause hardship on the other people who are not protesting about Biafra inside East (southern Nigeria)

You see to protest inside the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria about Biafra, will cause hardship on your own people. because road leading to the East or Biafra will be block, and this trucks are carrying food/medicine for the majority of the people inside the East (southern Nigeria)

To block the road carrying food to Biafra will lead to mass starvation.. We don't want to do that.. So please don't protest inside the country of western Nigeria, that way they can supply your people food, and reduce cost... because it will take 7 days to get food to your people in Biafra from the north because of the protest and the closest place, you can get food now is from the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. So don't block your own food and don't starve your people to death.

It is your right to protest inside Biafra. if you get arrested, it is your problem[/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by pus22: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin
[size=28pt]
If you people want Biafra, remember that the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria will close the border at asaba and bomadi inline with the law.. So don't back on us for food. You young people have never farm in your life..

Farming is a hard job.. you know what they call tabolo. Small fly will eat your skin. There cant be Biafra.. Next thing, you will say, I am against the Igbo people. No..

I love Ojukwu, but NO food. During Ojukwu time, the population was just 5million.. 1 million die.

with 30 million people.. No food.. Let the north feed you. I am given you a Godly advice .
if you know how to feed 30 million people, yes.. I want Biafra , but if you don't know how to feed 30 million.. NO Biafra.

If you can show me, how you will feed 30 million.. Biafra will be freed by tomorrow... but if you cant show me, how you want to feed the people.. I have my doubt about Biafra..

Kanu issue is more of a small issue.. It is something I can make them release kanu, by asking calling to ask them to release him.. he was arrested because there is no food in Biafra, not because of Biafra radio..

no food to feed 30 million people that why he was arrested.. the people who most have arrested him are likely Igbo people.. because there is no food.. [/size]

[size=28pt]the police most never grant any permit that will disturb the activities of the people of the country of western Nigeria.. Any policeman who grant such permit.. I will sack him by tomorrow.

Biafra protest most remain inside Nigeria 26 states..

the police most arrest anyone who protest about Biafra inside the country of western Nigeria..

There is no food to feed Biafra. any country, which support Biafra most be ready to feed Biafra everyday with his food...

The country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria only feed itself.. and also supply Biafra food.. Any disturbing to the food chain inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria gounding its activities will cause not holy hardship on the police themselves but everybody, even those who claim they are Biafra.. We supply them food .. meaning the road will be block to transport food to biafra..

So the police can not grant such permit.. It will block food supply to them.. they are already protesting, meaning food will be low. to protest inside the country of western Nigeria means the little food they will get will be cut off.. from our side..

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by pus22: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Truth4eva:

What about the peaceful biafran protests that have been done in other countries in the world? Did they affect the peace there also? Yorubas are not the only people living in Lagos, and we will not protest because of them. The peaceful protest will be for biafrans living in Lagos. Biafrans protested in Abuja and nothing happened. Lagos will not be an exception.

We don't care about Biafra protest in other part of the world. because it does not disturb the food chain. The country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria have to supply Biafra (Sothern Nigeria) food.

And at this moment.. food going inside the so call Biafra, will be at an all time low... the only place they can get food is from us.. to disturb that chain.. You will block food going to them because it takes more than 1 days to get food from the north.. because of bad road..

So any Biafra protest can only happen in the north, and not inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria, because you will disturb food chain inside the country of western Nigeria and inside the East of Nigeria.

External food supply comes through our port going into the north... We don't want to block any supply to the north in term of supply and other service.. we are the link to the north and to Biafra(southern Nigeria)

The country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria can feed itself.. you can see land

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yaFw3YHaKr4/VZfM77FReoI/AAAAAAAAWxo/PIxUE9SUvDY/s1600/2587764_51605779407ff236a570b_jpegff3c3a9e1e87ba0d9cf08dfbbc01addc.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by Horus(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]
Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by pus22: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
I watch the video..

My problem is there should never block food to others who don't share same opinion like them.
Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by gwales: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin
Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by cleatoris: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
The emperor has released a statement. Those who have ears, let them hear. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by pus22: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2015
If you turn water to food, Biafra will be free. But if you can't . keep on trying
Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by gohzieh(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Biafra this, biafra that. So now fOod has become their problem
Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by pus22: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=28pt]Jesus turn water to food.. If your pastor fit do that. Biafra is a country by tomorrow. We would help you people become independent. but if you cant turn water to food.. NO biafra.

Igboman, you fit do this job.. NO.

This job no be like to sell sparepart or cloth or sell shoe.. Na hard job.
This is the hand of a farmer.
The North will put 100,000 custom officer on the border of biafra.. I dont have to tell you the story..

Western Nigeria and Nigeria are countries.. [/size]

[img]http://natashabowens.files./2011/04/5364473886_50321228ba.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.redpepper.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/cattle.jpg[/img]

Re: Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply by pus20: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=28pt]Yorubas farmers.. You should be graceful to God, some people are feeding you. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Political Section Of Nairaland / Pics:See What Sampson Siasia Did With U-23 Championship Cup At TREM Church Lagos / See Mercy Johnsons Husband Campaign Posters As He Runs For Edo State Deputy Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.