Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? (18554 Views)

9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) / How Can He Forgive His Wife And Forget? / Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by princessdami: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
4give or goto hell
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
You and your brother own the property. Regardless of what he has done you have no right to deny him off his father's property.

Give him what he deserves and move far away from him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by jessetom(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
.I don't think God will be mad at you for not forgiving him.
He is an egotistical ungrateful bastard and not wordy to be called a brother.
Family is just a platform he wants to use to get back to you, so fu*k that sh*it!.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by andyanders: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op, it is a pity that your brother is a policeman.
He became corrupt when he entered the system and he must have taken from someone and they cursed him hence his character. Cabt love them cus of that profession.Even if you help him and he gets well, he will still act same way.You can forgive him from your heart, but but be careful of him as most know no brother,
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
I got this mail from a Nairalander. Please read and advise him accordingly. Thanks.

The unedited mail:

[i][/i]
lalasticlala I forgive you for all those BAN you dey BAN me angry

So therefore! Go forgive ya brother and forget about him just as how I have forgiven you and also forget about you.....

One more note! Never put ya trust on even ya family, life is so simple to be complicated.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by DrChukzy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pathetic Lubbish
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by ogawisdom(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Forgive but dnt forget tongue
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by lalasticlala(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
lalasticlala I forgive you for all those BAN you dey BAN me angry

So therefore! Go forgive ya brother and forget about him just as how I have forgiven you and also forget about you.....

One more note! Never put ya trust on even ya family, life is so simple to be complicated.

Hahahaha. Lwkmh

It's like u didn't read the introduction...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
jessetom:
Family is just a platform he wants to use to get back to you, so fu*k that sh*it!.
eeediot! For God to forgive ya sins and say forgive others just as I have forgiven ya undecided

So you know the MIND of God ABI undecided why are you turning the word upside down to suit this situation?

I'm sure you have even done worst than him but coming here to talk RUBBISH. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by serendipityF: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Forgive him and help him whichever way you can but beware! Dont let him come close. Be wise and prayerful in dealing with him

2 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by arabianights: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
jessetom:

But you kknow the most painful aspect of this, He must forgive.As much as its painful,he has to.Both religions preach forgiveness ,If God forgives then who are we?
He needs to do it for himself and for God else he bleeds his heart with pain and negativity.I wont lie, there are people that uptill now i find difficult to even be in the same room with them but i need to forgive them for my self
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by ibedun: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
princessdami:
4give or goto hell

Exactly.

If you don't forgive nko? Abeg shift , your name be holy Michael? Get lost!
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by MaziOmenuko: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
He's asking for forgiveness because he's in a bad situation. That is selfishness! Ignore him, let him sort himself out. When he stands in his feet and is doing very well for himself, then let him ask for forgiveness again; that us when u will know if its genuine.

For me, I don't forgive; you will be taken as a weakling when u do. Let everyman reap what he sows, good measures, press down, shaken together and running over!

That's what your bible said.

4 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just be sure he is not coming back to question the property that your dad bequeathed to you. Some people are unrepentant 'hurters'. They will hurt you till they know your generations can never match them for ever. We are four in a family, but right now, I crack my brain to remember the name of the second to the first child. I have come to the conclusion that being brothers, sisters, uncles, nephews, nieces and cousins, are just biological accidents but my immediate elder brother has proven me wrong. He loves me with every cell in his body.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by bikefab(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
He's blood so u must forgive him but never forget the behaviour he meted out to u guys. Show him some assistance wen he needs it but don't let him into ur life, because he isn't inner caucus.

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by sleek82(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
@op, you keep using the word 'them', how many people offended you? I tot its only your brother. Don't because of your brother's attitude neglect others oooo. They are all you have got. As for your ASP brother, forgive him but please be careful as he might just be asking for your forgiveness because of what he wants to get and he might also really have repented. Just be careful either ways. Please dont ever change from your good deeds towards your family and people around you, trust me, you are making your pathway to greatness!
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by AfroKnight: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
He is a policeman? Hmm, never trust a policeman when it comes to money and possessions. Better secure your inheritance cos that may be the reason he is trying to make peace with you.

Don't trust a naija policeman even if he is a commissioner. They are the same.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by deramarks(f): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided seriously. Do u eva ask GOD to forgive u?
lalasticlala:

Hahahaha. Lwkmh

It's like u didn't read the introduction...
grin
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Chanchit: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Forgive them, but just know they re not to be treated like a blood brother, since the only true links you have re both gone, they came close because of the inheritance,give them their share and you would see them on their way. That's the only way you would get them out of your life.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by osothermal(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its pitiful dat ur Mum nd Sis died during the tabulation probably the reason for his downfall but Bro you just have to forgive him and keep thanking God for making you the captain of ur family you were created to help the poor don't fail to do that most first children are like dat my elder broda immediately he got a job he hurriedly married after since den I barely hear from him. That's dia way i know mine
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by jesussaves22: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
God forgive me because you know I would not for give him. Instead I will set him up if I have my way so that he would be sacked and then remain jobless.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by princessdami: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by odudueffiom(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
our people say" when eating with an enemy hold a long spoon" ....forgive but be careful around him....he might b after that retirement grant

3 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Richy4(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just forgive man. I know it is difficult to forget....

If you forgive, you will see how good you feel. If you sleep for 5hours, you will not know when you will sleep for 7hours.

It really feel good to forgive. but I know it is hard.

But I Thank God almighty for not giving me a police brother or a police cousin. lipsrsealed
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by ayinde2ade(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
cry hmmmm I don't knw wat to say o
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Atakata(f): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pray that God should give u the grace to forgive and forget.Sometimes it can be hard to forgive but u ve to cos he is ur blood brother.I understand the pains u r going through,I and my sisters were once in ur shoes.we did not give up,we kept on praying for her and GOD turned her face back to her family.ours was painful but today my mum is eating the fruit of her labour.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
I got this mail from a Nairalander. Please read and advise him accordingly. Thanks.

The unedited mail:

[i][/i]

I hope he's not coming for ur fathers gratuity.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by madgoat(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Forgive ur brother but just be a bit careful with him so he doesnt hurt u again
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by Laid2001: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
1. Being a police officer, your brother may be employed but surely does not have enough for himself and others!. certainly not from police salary. And from your write-up you expect your brother to be rich, surely you expect him to be corrupt like others. All those officer getting rich within short time of commissioning are thieves and corrupt officer and they are in Majority in Nigeria. A police officers take home can hardly take him home. May be this is why he could not do much for the family!.

2. as for you father; you claimed things were very difficult and now suddenly after death, you fathers estate become affluent. A dead poor man does not become rich now. How come your fathers estate is so large that your brother wants part of the action!.

3. If your father's estate is rich, notwithstanding you being the next of kin, the inheritance belongs to all the kids. Except if the father has a will that excludes your brother.

4. If you don't want trouble, to go to jail or even get nothing from your father's inheritance, you are better of not dragging it with a police officer!

5. To err is human, but to forgive is divine. But don't ever make a mistake that your brother has change to what you like. It never happens. You should forgive, share the inheritance with your sibling and make sure you part ways amicably. But don't ever let him too close. Be careful of him for ever!

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by osothermal(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Laid2001:
1. Being a police officer, your brother may be employed but surely does not have enough for himself and others!. certainly not from police salary. And from your write-up you expect your brother to be rich, surely you expect him to be corrupt like others. All those officer getting rich within short time of commissioning are thieves and corrupt officer and they are in Majority in Nigeria. A police officers take home can hardly take him home. May be this is why he could not do much for the family!.

2. as for you father; you claimed things were very difficult and now suddenly after death, you fathers estate become affluent. A dead poor man does not become rich now. How come your fathers estate is so large that your brother wants part of the action!.

3. If your father's estate is rich, notwithstanding you being the next of kin, the inheritance belongs to all the kids. Except if the father has a will that excludes your brother.

4. If you don't want trouble, to go to jail or even get nothing from your father's inheritance, you are better of not dragging it with a police officer!

5. To err is human, but to forgive is divine. But don't ever make a mistake that your brother has change to what you like. It never happens. You should forgive, share the inheritance with your sibling and make sure you part ways amicably. But don't ever let him too close. Be careful of him for ever!
what's dis one saying? You talk like somebody dat lacks sense no offense An ASP earns 140k plus nd If u are reasonable does dat make him to back off his family dat cared for him? Its clear dat people like you can do worst from ur comment u can even use ur parents for rituals mtcheew Stinky

4 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by baby124: 12:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Stay away from him and live to reap the fruits of your labor. I am not saying don't be polite, of course you relate with him but be cautious. Everybody died around him, he did not care. He won't hesitate to finish you off. Some issues stare at us in the face and we use sentiments to cover up. DO NOT REVEAL WHAT YOUR DAD LEFT YOU!!! If you have anything for him, give him and let him go back to base. Don't even discuss material things with him. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and know that you don't have a reliable brother. Once you have problems he will zoom off.
Re: Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? by ocheejemb: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2015
So basically, his brother's great offence was not picking calls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else / **ee / Is Marriage An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.