Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video (7073 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by queenzena23(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Is this the best - or cruellest - way anyone has ever been dumped? Man fools his 'cheating' girlfriend into thinking he's about to propose... only to reveal what he thinks she's been up to behind his back

This is the moment a man got revenge on his 'cheating' girlfriend by carrying out an elaborate spoof marriage proposal.

The boyfriend planned the expose after apparently discovering on Halloween that his girlfriend had been seeing someone else romantically.

The man, who is not named, has a Haribo ring and four handwritten letters ready to convince her it is a real proposal.

But he instead plans to confront her about another man, who he claims she has been messaging behind his back.

The 16-minute video starts as she arrives home around 1.30pm on November 19.

As she makes her way up the stairs, which are covered in glitter and lined with candles, she appears visibly moved.

She sits on the bed before the man gives her letter marked 'number one'.

The girlfriend, dressed in jeans and a pink jumper, can be seen tentatively reading the letter, which appears to be very complimentary, and occasionally wiping her face.

The boyfriend then reappears with a glass of water and begins to read out a romantic poem, which starts: 'Tomororw night you and I will take a flight, we will float around the Northern Lights, watching the colours shine so bright.’

The girlfriend, who happily donned reindeer antlers for the film, continues to sob as she turns over a pink heart and reads the emotional message on its front.

She can be heard repeating the note, which says: 'When owls fly and tweet tweet twoo, this is the big question I’m asking you.'

She looks at the camera before opening the pink piece of paper, clearly expecting it to ask: 'Will you marry me?'

But instead, she is confronted with the question: 'Who the f*** is [this man]?'

The girl looks absolutely mortified as the boyfriend escapes while Roxette's It Must Have Been Love plays in the background.

The clip ends as he drives away and states: 'And that is how you dump somebody. Busted.'

The clip ends as he drives away and states: 'And that is how you dump somebody. Busted.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337537/Is-best-dumping-set-Man-fools-cheating-girlfriend-think-s-PROPOSE-drop-bombshell-knows-s-to.html

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by queenzena23(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Can anyone help in posting the video from the link, I'm using my phone, the video don't seem to be working using my phone.

Lalasticlala, anyone?
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Tundeiab(m): 3:50am On Nov 29, 2015
queenzena23:
Can anyone help in posting the video from the link, I'm using my phone, the video don't seem to be working using my phone.

Lalasticlala, anyone?
Wow! That was epic. She deserved it. She wanted to eat her cake and have it.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Agunnewi: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Damn! I love that.

Now i believe the saying " After God Fear women" cheesy
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Aringarosa(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2015
I really don't know what to make of this as we only have his side of the story, we know nothing about this couples relationship, and to be honest he seems more excited and pleased with himself about making the video, than about actually ending his relationship with the girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2015
In the grand scheme of things, she's better off without him.

Only a certified psycho would go into that level of detail to exact revenge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

gringrin

I was thinking the same but I guess he feels cool and funky now. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

gringrin

Lol! I guess so. She should count herself lucky though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! I guess so. She should count herself lucky though.

Dat she got dumped for cheating abi undecided undecided
Iranu...
He should have even done it in a public place, so everyone can know she's a cheat.. make we see how lucky she dey

2 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Fkforyou(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol....What a revenge....She is a cheat but still expects a marraige proposal.
But the guy is mean..o...nice one...lol.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by akanke79: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Dat she got dumped for cheating abi undecided undecided
Iranu...
He should have even done it in a public place, so everyone can know she's a cheat.. make we see how lucky she dey

What difference does it make where he dumped her?

I said going by the man's psychotic tendencies (i.e. him going through the very elaborate rigmarole of dumping her) she is better off without him.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hahahaha. Naija women no dey gree. Grand scheme ko, grand canyon ni. The guy is the one cheated on o, but he's not better off without a cheat. The cheat is better off without him because he had his pound of flesh. My only grouse with this is that it wasn't a public humiliation. Only a civilised woman would cheat and still demand an amicable and mature break up.

10 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

gringrin

Lol! Just watched the video.

Funny stuff and yes, that definitely was one funky English man. Cunning even - to make sure his back was covered too. grin

At least he's not of the primitive mindset we've got hovering around like monitoring spirits, wanting to pour acid on her, rip off her earlobes with pliers, or beat her náked on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What difference does it make where he dumped her?

I said going by the man's psychotic tendencies (i.e. him going through the very elaborate rigmarole of dumping her) she is better off without him.

Nd what is so psychotic about dumping a cheat in such a spectacular way to teach her a lesson if you can afford it.. from which logical angle is the girl better off undecided
Abi u just pissed she got served being a sentimental woman yourself?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Nd what is so psychotic about dumping a cheat in such a spectacular way to teach her a lesson if you can afford it.. from which logical angle is the girl better off undecided
Abi u just pissed she got served being a sentimental woman yourself?

Nah. I'm not the sentimental one. You are. cheesy

And no, I'm not pisséd. Question is, why go through so much detail? He probably didn't sleep a wink for those 3 weeks.

A simple "it's over because xyz", would have sufficied. Achieved the same effect too.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nah. I'm not the sentimental one. You are. cheesy

And no, I'm not pisséd. Question is, why go through so much detail? He probably didn't sleep a wink for those 3 weeks.

A simple "it's over because xyz would have sufficied. Achieved the same effect too".

And there you go again, the efe I know, one assumption following the other, no be only he dint sleep for 3 week undecided undecided. Next, you go say he almost commit suicide...
A simple "it's over" won't have achieved the same effect which was to actually shame her... next time she won't attempt to mess with people and keep a straight face..,
This is the kinda justice you'd normally applaud, isn't it, you didn't see anything psychotic about a woman deliberately infecting a wandering man with HIV some time ago... just because a woman got bitten this time, ur shouting foul play undecided
In Vic 0's voice? WHY SO HYPOCRITE?
Why? why? why? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You just spoke my mind.

If it were to be the other way round ,she would have taken the man in question to the cleaners.
Hypocrisy is a disease, EfemenaXY.

No mind that woman, no be today I don sabi her.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

And there you go again, the efe I know, one assumption following the other, no be only he dint sleep for 3 week undecided undecided. Next, you go say he almost commit suicide...
A simple "it's over" won't have achieved the same effect which was to actually shame her... next time she won't attempt to mess with people and keep a straight face..,
This is the kinda justice you'd normally applaud, isn't it, you didn't see anything psychotic about a woman deliberately infecting a wandering man with HIV some time ago... just because a woman got bitten this time, ur shouting foul play undecided
In Vic 0's voice? WHY SO HYPOCRITE?
Why? why? why? undecided undecided

grin grin grin

Oh pls! I can't have a sensible discussion with you when you go on an emotional tirade. Calm down jor.

I never supported her actions. All I'm saying is that he didn't gave to resort to such drastic measures. The same effect would have been achieved - i.e terminating the relationship.

Besides, he won't be the first or last person to be cheated on. Life still goes on, with or without the drama.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

No mind that woman, no be today I don sabi her.

Abegi. Lemme hear word jare. undecided
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Oh pls! I can't have a sensible discussion with you when you go on an emotional tirade. Calm down jor.

I never supported her actions. All I'm saying is that he didn't gave to resort to such drastic measures. The same effect would have been achieved - i.e terminating the relationship.

Besides, he won't be the first or last person to be cheated on. Life still goes on, with or without the drama.

No be only emotional tirade, na emotional parade..
Why dem no dey collect the stolen good come leave the thief if dem catch am, why dem dey flog am join?
Just say e no too sweet you as the guy punish the girl like that grin grin grin,
You don't need to publicly announce it, just whisper to my ear, make people no hear cheesy
Dat girl would think twice before cheating on someone else next time.

7 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'm not sure you'll get anything of value from women of questionable character. They tend to defend their kind with the most irrational of arguments. Always looking for the next dìck to hop on is a cakewalk for them grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Abegi. Lemme hear word jare. undecided

Lol, you don vex already?
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

No be only emotional tirade, na emotional parade..
Why dem no dey collect the stolen good come leave the thief if dem catch am, why dem dey flog am join?
Just say e no too sweet you as the guy punish the girl like that grin grin grin,
You don't need to publicly announce it, just whisper to my ear, make people no hear cheesy
Dat girl would think twice before cheating on someone else next time.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na wa o! How e take concern me? Wetin concern agbero with overload?

Biko stop making a mountain out of a molehill. See as you carry dem matter for your head. At the end of the day,the end result has been achieved. Doesn't mean she's "learnt her lesson". How do you know she hasn't gone back to the guy she cheated on him with? Or is there a part two to this?

There are more important topics for you and I to lock horns over with. More substantial arguments elsewhere for me to flog you with. Properly. angry angry
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Lol, you don vex already?

Vex ke? You should know me better than that.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na wa o! How e take concern me? Wetin concern agbero with overload?

Biko stop making a mountain out of a molehill. See as you carry dem matter for your head. At the end of the day,the end result has been achieved. Doesn't mean she's "learnt her lesson". How do you know she hasn't gone back to the guy she cheated on him with? Or is there a part two to this?

There are more important topics for you and I to lock horns over with. More substantial arguments elsewhere for me to flog you with. Properly. angry angry

Lol, flog me...
You wish..
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by SAMBARRY: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

gringrin

I was about saying the same thing myself because if she ended up with him he'll have been so controlling and possessive. If she talks to any man LaSan she'll get the biggest disgrace of her life. He'll be monitoring her to the extent that she'll be afraid of buying anything if its a man selling it grin

See how far he went. Tufiaaaa.speaking of blessings in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by EfemenaXY: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Lol, flog me...
You wish..

I don't wish. I know. smiley
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I don't wish. I know. smiley

Lol, delusion of grandeur... keep deceiving yourself wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k / Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) / My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.