Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos (5641 Views)

OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land / Mayor Of Lagos Reads The Riot Act To Ibos....watch Ya self! / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by modath(f): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2015
omenka:
I love intelligent women. smiley

You know, was watching a History documentary on the CIA and her covert ops and was marvelled at what those guys could do to a country, her government and her people using just a few million dollars. Saw declassified documents regarding the Iran Contra, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, Pearl Harbour incident, the Cold War, and heard accounts from retired operatives- I grew goose bumps honestly!

Those guys wouldn't bat an eye-lid financing even ISIS to get what they want- it doesn't matter the number of lives that would be lost in the process. The words morality and humanity don't exist in their lexicon.

A lot of sinister plots are being set in motion behind the scenes using some patsies and the gullible "citizens" are doing exactly what is expected of them- like candidates of MK Ultra on LSD. I'm beginning to think Kanu is a CIA patsy. What I'm yet to understand is what the US stands to gain from destabilising Nigeria, and by implication, West Africa.

It is such a pity we don't have a competent spy agency to engage these guys who seem hell bent on bringing the country to her knees. Indeed, protesting in Lagos would present them with the much needed spark to ignite the sort after inferno.

Now it is up to the Lagos boys and State security to observe restraint in how the deal with the situation should those gullible "expendable pawns" go ahead with their plans- this is reminiscent of the Jega-Orubebe saga- the response of their host would determine a lot in the days ahead.

Happy sunday to you too... smiley

One conspiracy theory i propounded in my head & will always hold on dearly to is that the west need third world countries to be underdeveloped, in chaos & in perpetual poverty in order to.....

1. Get cheap labour for their industries & their citizens..

2. Sell arms & ammunitions...

3. Get ready market for the produces & products ....

Thereby enriching themselves & maintaining their place as superpowers.. sad

Wish God could just press DELETE & start all over again...
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Vulu: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
omenka:
[s]I love intelligent women. smiley

You know, was watching a History documentary on the CIA and her covert ops and was marvelled at what those guys could do to a country, her government and her people using just a few million dollars. Saw declassified documents regarding the Iran Contra, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, Pearl Harbour incident, the Cold War, and heard accounts from retired operatives- I grew goose bumps honestly!

Those guys wouldn't bat an eye-lid financing even ISIS to get what they want- it doesn't matter the number of lives that would be lost in the process. The words morality and humanity don't exist in their lexicon.

A lot of sinister plots are being set in motion behind the scenes using some patsies and the gullible "citizens" are doing exactly what is expected of them- like candidates of MK Ultra on LSD. I'm beginning to think Kanu is a CIA patsy. What I'm yet to understand is what the US stands to gain from destabilising Nigeria, and by implication, West Africa.

It is such a pity we don't have a competent spy agency to engage these guys who seem hell bent on bringing the country to her knees. Indeed, protesting in Lagos would present them with the much needed spark to ignite the sort after inferno.

Now it is up to the Lagos boys and State security to observe restraint in how the deal with the situation should those gullible "expendable pawns" go ahead with their plans- this is reminiscent of the Jega-Orubebe saga- the response of their host would determine a lot in the days ahead.[/s]

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, THEY DON'T LIKE YOU AND YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING CIA ALL OVER PLACE. WAS IT THE CIA THAT STARTED THE KILLINGS OF BIAFRANS IN 1945?

3 Likes

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
azzima:
in the SOUTH but not SOUTH EAST........Nothing dey South east. Bastard land grabbers!!!!
Lazy inheritance seller!

2 Likes

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by demielvis: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
azzima:
in the SOUTH but not SOUTH EAST........Nothing dey South east.
How about this

If we should start with our states that got oil.

Gas and crude have been found in enugu state...Oil things

Imo and Abia are ND states.They got oil

Oil has been found in Ebonyi and Anambra states.

5 Landlocked erosion ravaged states with OIL.
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by PoshBee(f): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
bugzbunny:
They said it was only online Yet they hv seen the live protests They said it was only core ibo states Yet they hv seen PH..asaba..yenegoa represent They said it can't happen in lagos I laugh in swahili grin
and after you will cry in OwO
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by bugzbunny: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
PoshBee:
and after you will cry in OwO
U should be happy dat ur enemies are leaving.... Be merry dat d people u hate will leave u in peace
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

U should be happy dat ur enemies are leaving.... Be merry dat d people u hate will leave u in peace

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON YOU QUOTED BUT ME AND MY PEOPLE HERE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY

1 Like

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by bugzbunny: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
kaakulator4:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON YOU QUOTED BUT ME AND MY PEOPLE HERE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY
Splendid....wonderful
Let's all support biafra
It benefits all
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by LOUISXIV: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
kaakulator4:

DON'T MIND THEM.I WAS HERE WHEN THEY WERE ALL SHOUTING JONATHAN TILL 2019 BEFORE THE ELECTIONS.NOW THAT THEY'VE LOST,THEY'RE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM THE MESS THAT COMES WITH DEFEAT.EMOTIONAL/BITTER LOSERS.THEY KEEP DELUDING THEMSELVES THAT OTHERS DON'T WANT TO ALLOW THEM LEAVE LIKE THERE'S ANYONE STOPPING THEM FROM PACKING THEIR BAGS AND MOVING BACK TO THEIR CURSED REGION.DECEMBER IS HERE.WHEN THEY GO HOME FOR CHRISTMAS,THEY SHOULD STAY THERE AND DECLARE THEIR BIAFRA
shut the Bleep up...u slowpoke
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
LOUISXIV:
shut the Bleep up...u slowpoke
[/s]

E PAIN AAAM tongue tongue grin grin I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT YOU TOLD YOUR GRANDPA THIS MORNING WHEN HE TOLD YOU YOU'RE AN IPOD TOUT.I'M SURE YOU ARE ONLY HERE TO VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS.SORRY YOU'VE MET THE WRONG PERSON.Y1BO OAF
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by kernel501: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

I love reading your inputs. grin

They are desperate for international sympathy, which so far has not happened. They have to poke the tiger in its face, which is sure to draw blood and outpour of international coverage.

Outpour.of international sympathy has not stopped killings in Iraq or Syria, neither in Somalia or Mali. Ibos are suicidal.

IGBOS SUICIDAL LIKE AWOLOWO? IGBOS DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE, THAT IS AWOLOWO'S HALLMARK FOR THE YORUBAS.

1 Like

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by kernel501: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Hahahahaha...nwafor, you are funny!
We are changing the currency chump....economy has been diversified. Cocoa trades higher than gold in commodity market. grin grin

WHAT HAPPENED TO OSUN, OGUN, ONDO LARGE LAND MASS? YET YOUR STATES ARE BEGGING FOR BAILOUT FROM COINS REALISED FROM CRUDE OIL INSTEAD OF COCOA. LAZINESS HAVE TAKEN DEEP INTO YOUR LAND, LAGOS IS OWING 400 BILLION, AND ASKING $200 MIL FROM IMF.

1 Like

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
kernel501:

WHAT HAPPENED TO OSUN, OGUN, ONDO LARGE LAND MASS? YET YOUR STATES ARE BEGGING FOR BAILOUT FROM COINS REALISED FROM CRUDE OIL INSTEAD OF COCOA. LAZINESS HAVE TAKEN DEEP INTO YOUR LAND, LAGOS IS OWING 400 BILLION, AND ASKING $200 MIL FROM IMF.
[/s]

WHAT'S THIS GALA SELLER TALKING ABOUT?

1 Like

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by kernel501: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
sojas:
I just noticed on my Facebook timeline that same folks who are agitating for Biafra are all looking excited to comment on PDP rally in Bayelsa. If they are not doing that, they just look for an an-PMB post rebroadcast. I have stopped taken then serious to be fair.

THOSE DAYS YOU HAD RADIO KUDIRAT, SHOUTING "OODUDUWA REPUBLIC WHY WERE YOU STILL HAVING REPRESENTATIVES IN VARIOUS STATES AS MILITARY ADMINISTRATION?
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by kernel501: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
kaakulator4:
[s][/s]

WHAT'S THIS GALA SELLER TALKING ABOUT?

IT WAS THAT SAME GALA SELLERS THAT YOUR FATHERS DIED FIGHTING TO HAVE.
THEY ARE LEADING YOU IN EDUCATION, INNOVATION,
COMMERCE AND SPORTS... SO WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN THEM?
WITH BROWN ZINCS ALL OVER WEST, YOU STILL BELITTLE OTHERS, AM SORRY... JUST SAY A PRAYER FOR OSUN PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
T8ksy:

Abi o jare!!!.......

They were slaughtered again in 1953 but yet they were the only one singing the discordant tune of One Nigeria with their slimy fake nationalist, aka Zik of Africa.

One thing you don't know about the CIA is that they study the history of a place very well and perfectly draw their plans to fit into the happenings of where they intend to operate.

They know the history of Nigeri and how many Igbos have been killed and they know many Igbos are still very bitter about the civil war.

They are riding on that bitterness and the hate between Igbos & Yorubas to work using Nnamdi Kanu. I bet you they are very surprised that the protests have not turned violent yet. Nigeria can end from the Lagos protests, just imagine Igbos and Yorubas fighting and killing all over Lagos. This would spill over into other states and before you know what is happening, the end comes with a lot of blood and destruction everywhere.

Another card they might play is to kill Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody as a bait for uncontrolled violence.

Omenka
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
kernel501:

IT WAS THAT SAME GALA SELLERS THAT YOUR FATHERS DIED FIGHTING TO HAVE.
THEY ARE LEADING YOU IN EDUCATION, INNOVATION,
COMMERCE AND SPORTS... SO WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN THEM?
WITH BROWN ZINCS ALL OVER WEST, YOU STILL BELITTLE OTHERS, AM SORRY... JUST SAY A PRAYER FOR OSUN PEOPLE.
[/s]

BWAHAHA WHOSE FATHER FOUGHT TO HAVE YOU?SEE THIS MUMU..DID YOU SEE MY FATHER CARRYING GUN AND WEARING ARMY UNIFORM IN YOUR DREAM? grin WHO ARE YOU LEADING IN EDUCATION? WITH YOUR ANAMBRA SPECIAL CENTRES grin AND INNOVATION IN DRUG-SMUGGLING grin grin cheesy OSU TOAD.WAIT FOR ME.I'LL BE BACK TO SHOW YOU THE BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN ZINCS OF ALAIGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by omenka(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
SUPERBOMBER:

One thing you don't know about the CIA is that they study the history of a place very well and perfectly draw their plans to fit into the happenings of where they intend to operate.

They know the history of Nigeri and how many Igbos have been killed and they know many Igbos are still very bitter about the civil war.

They are riding on that bitterness and the hate between Igbos & Yorubas to work using Nnamdi Kanu. I bet you they are very surprised that the protests have not turned violent yet. Nigeria can end from the Lagos protests, just imagine Igbos and Yorubas fighting and killing all over Lagos. This would spill over into other states and before you know what is happening, the end comes with a lot of blood and destruction everywhere.

Another card they might play is to kill Nnamdi Kanu in DSS custody as a bait for uncontrolled violence.

Omenka
You have said it all brother. Modath has some hunch as regards why the CIA/US would favour and actively but covertly work towards a balkanised Nigeria. I don't doubt her a bit- it is all about perpetual subjugation.

It is up to us whether or not to make their plans come to fruition. Is is difficult for the CIA not to have their way in a country as regards regime change or civil war given the resources they've got at their disposal. That said, our problem is compounded by the population of idle, illiterate and ignorant Nigerians we have in our midst- they are willing tools in the hands of anyone who could strike a good financial bargain with them for they hardly look at the broader scope and implication of their actions provided they can derive immediate reward from them.

I'm sure most of those people don't even know any body like CIA exists. Sometimes I curse the day our leaders chose not to make education our topmost priority. angry
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
omenka:
You have said it all brother. Modath has some hunch as regards why the CIA/US would favour and actively but covertly work towards a balkanised Nigeria. I don't doubt her a bit- it is all about perpetual subjugation.

It is up to us whether or not to make their plans come to fruition. Is is difficult for the CIA not to have their way in a country as regards regime change or civil war given the resources they've got at their disposal. That said, our problem is compounded by the population of idle, illiterate and ignorant Nigerians we have in our midst- they are willing tools in the hands of anyone who could strike a good financial bargain with them for they hardly look at the broader scope and implication of their actions provided they can derive immediate reward from them.

I'm sure most of those people don't even know any body like CIA exists. Sometimes I curse the day our leaders chose not to made education our topmost priority. angry

Just observe boko haram, they started by shooting christians and blasting churches and when that did not make christians rise up in arms against muslims, they shifted ground and began to shoot muslims and blast mosques. The first time a bomb was bombed in Kano could have started a religious war. The muslims were already marching to sabon gari to wipe out the christians if not that one of the shooters was caught and he was clearly a muslim.

The north is of particular concern here because they keep on having so many children they have no plans for. The north has a vast expendable army of illiterate almajiris littering the region. These are the same jobless youths that are waiting for the slightest opportunity like a cartoon in Denmark to descend on Christians.

As for this IPOB issue, they likely will go ahead with the protest in Lagos and it is up to the Yorubas to either tactfully ignore them or attack them which will lead to massive carnage.

I only pray the CIA have not already positioned the guys that would shoot and kill some protesters and those that would rush to attack them and other Igbos in Lagos. I tell you the end of Nigeria can start in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by omenka(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
SUPERBOMBER:

Just observe boko haram, they started by shooting christians and blasting churches and when that did not make christians rise up in arms against muslims, they shifted ground and began to shoot muslims and blast mosques. The first time a bomb was bombed in Kano could have started a religious war. The muslims were already marching to sabon gari to wipe out the christians if not that one of the shooters was caught and he was clearly a muslim.

The north is of particular concern here because they keep on having so many children they have no plans for. The north has a vast expendable army of illiterate almajiris littering the region. These are the same jobless youths that are waiting for the slightest opportunity like a cartoon in Denmark to descend on Christians.

As for this IPOB issue, they likely will go ahead with the protest in Lagos and it is up to the Yorubas to either tactfully ignore them or attack them which will lead to massive carnage.

I only pray the CIA have not already positioned the guys that would shoot and kill some protesters and those that would rush to attack them and other Igbos in Lagos. I tell you the end of Nigeria can start in Lagos.
You understand perfectly their modus operandi!!

That was what I said in the other thread that made people almost rip my spleen open. I was asking what made people so sure those who've died in the protests so far were killed by bullets from the Nigerian security operatives.

There is simply no length these guys (CIA) can't go. Nigerians need to wake up honestly.
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by modath(f): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
SUPERBOMBER:

Must they be right with their Nigeria must break by 2015 projection ?, BTW ayam already fearing ooo & nor wan talk about them no more, life is sweet ooo, dem kain people sabi locate person quick oo cheesy
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by nduchucks: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
omenka:
You understand perfectly their modus operandi!!

There is simply no length these guys (CIA) can't go. Nigerians need to wake up honestly.

Why would the bloody or even bloodless disintegration of Nigeria with the possible effect of creating a sure haven for the likes of ISIS, be in the best interest of the CIA or the USA?

I'm all ears.
Re: The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos by omenka(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
nduchucks:

Why would the bloody or even bloodless disintegration of Nigeria with the possible effect of creating a sure haven for the likes of ISIS, be in the best interest of the CIA or the USA?

I'm all ears.
Frankly I'm not sure but it can't be unrelated to oil and the need to for them to have a strong presence in the region, including Mada.th's theories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answer Me Or I Kill Director PHOTOS / Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! / Implications Of Buhari Winning 2nd Term In Office Despite Nationwide Disapproval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.