Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite (13024 Views)

Ambode At Funeral Service Of Tunji Braithwaite / Osinbajo Pays Tunji Braithwaite's Famiy A Condolence Visit - Photos / Tunji Braithwaite dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria = #DumbNation

Every looter has got money to hire the best Nigerian lawyers/SANs and buy injunctions/ex-parte orders from Nigerian judges. That's why it looks like Buhari is pampering them.

You can't simply clamp people in jail or put them in a crate like he did 30 years ago.
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria = #DumbNation

Every looter has got money to hire the best Nigerian lawyers/SANs and buy injunctions/ex-parte orders from Nigerian judges. That's why it looks like Buhari is pampering them.

You can't simply clamp people in jail or put them in a crate like he did 30 years ago. This is 'democracy' grin
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by sammyj: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2015
...... shocked grin grin shocked grin grin
kkh2:
What did you vote for compound fool? Idiot! So u wan dey act like u no know dis is coming?! Smh
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by Boss13: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2015
I thought Buhari was the change we wanted. I argued for him, supported him and prayed for him. However, it appears that he never took his promises seriously. I wonder how he intend to fight corruption if corrupt officers secretly return funds without any prosecution.
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by Lekan111(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2015
You are right bro but who are they? Those that are now in Apc or who? Ad remember finance minister has no idea abouy it so where is the money?
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by christconscious: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2015
In the land of the blind,one eyed man is a King.Buharia,Apc,fashola,Tinubu,and Saraki are all big time scam
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by skill4biz: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2015
When a man who want 2 rule nigerians. can boldly defended Abacha telling us Abacha is not corrupt also collected
centenary award from pres.Jonathan that buhari inself n some notable pple like Fela Kuti,Gani Fahinmi,Wole Soyinka
etc condemned n rejected then that man shouldn't be trusted.
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by InvertedHammer: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2015
/
Almost there....

I am on the verge of becoming a wailer.

\
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by northvietnam(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
solonazzy:

Dis is y he has been silent abt it..... Thinking of exactly Wat to conclude, dats y d money returned hasn't been given out to d press...... U shuld hav allowed him conclude d process..... Nw u ppl ranting wuld make others dat wuld wanna return thinking dey wnt b prosecuted withdraw dem selves, n rather try to use delay justice tactics n frustrate d govt..... Seriously, d wailers r d problems of Dis country
with all due respect sir/madam, hope you still remember his campaign slogan and the basses of his campaign. formal govtment is corrupt, and he will put an end to all of them , why will a renowned crime fighter like Buhari collect a stolen money and just say it like that .

assuming I stole 10k and returned 4k to him , how will he know I returned all, at least set up a committee that will over see how much I stole before collect the peanut I brought back.

let's tell our self the truth and it shall set us free. buhari can't probe any body that is a politician cs when he leaves office another person will strip him off the last penny on him . its a code in Nigerian politics, no body can probe any body not even the governors . we are in a mess.

APC should accept that they are PDP in disguise rather playing blame game.
GEJ is corrupt
Obj is corruption
yaradua stole some before dying
Buhari should stop acting like Angel Gabriel , he should keep quite and steal his own money and hand over to the next person in line by 2019
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by musicwriter(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Unfortunately, the man assumes the news of returned money is true, when in reality no kobo was recovered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by dancewith: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
What about the all the money looted under the military? Are those all forgiven? I would like to believe Nigeria didn't start being impoverished in the past 16years. IBB is still alive and how come Buhari isn't looking at recovering the loot he is alleged to have stolen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by 400billionman: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nobody returned anything.

No mind the lying old man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by Ivoryd1: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
D@ man(braithwithe) is funny....isn't he old enough to know d@ d judiciary is so weak to try corrupt politicians..injunctions n indefinite adjournments will rubbish evrytin....and we'll still be d one to accuse him later d@ he achieved nothing....so d step he took now by allowing dem to return d stolen money secretly is right and in order......it's possible dey may be tried later....but @ least lets get d money back....so he's being tactical and reasoning logically
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by Ivoryd1: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
D politicians demselves have enof money n connections to hire d best SAN d@ will give dem a safe landing in court....so we all no d game.....so let's be factual....if he's gonna use only d judiciary to try politicians, he will achieve little or nothing.....but wit d plea bargainin done first, much can be recovered.....though dey should still be tried later......
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by niceguy7(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Some people can just be biased in there statements,
How can pmb be pampering corrupt politicians?
Abeg make way!!!!
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by solonazzy: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
northvietnam:

with all due respect sir/madam, hope you still remember his campaign slogan and the basses of his campaign. formal govtment is corrupt, and he will put an end to all of them , why will a renowned crime fighter like Buhari collect a stolen money and just say it like that .

assuming I stole 10k and returned 4k to him , how will he know I returned all, at least set up a committee that will over see how much I stole before collect the peanut I brought back.

let's tell our self the truth and it shall set us free. buhari can't probe any body that is a politician cs when he leaves office another person will strip him off the last penny on him . its a code in Nigerian politics, no body can probe any body not even the governors . we are in a mess.

APC should accept that they are PDP in disguise rather playing blame game.
GEJ is corrupt
Obj is corruption
yaradua stole some before dying
Buhari should stop acting like Angel Gabriel , he should keep quite and steal his own money and hand over to the next person in line by 2019
It was part of d campaign slogan.... Dat if dey were willing to return d loot, dey wuld collect.... Can't recall d exact term dat d returnee wuld benefit..... Bt we all kno Dey said dey were willing to collect frm any1 dat comes forward to confess..... Nt every1 can live with d ideology of stealing cos every1 is stealing.... Buhari is 1, I am 1 as well.... I so much detest thieves..... Especially blatant 1s....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by POTUT(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Remii:
do we have facilities to try everyone of them to logical conclusion in good time? you charge them to court then lawyers begin there technicalities, na there the case will be until he finishes his tenure, so if they can return money for us to run govt, fine. another govt can come prosecute further since refund confirms indictment

Your comment indicates to me that the president of Nigeria cannot push through with judicial reforms... Where lies the power then?
Re: Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite by Remii(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
POTUT:

Your comment indicates to me that the president of Nigeria cannot push through with judicial reforms... Where lies the power then?
he can but this is democracy not by fiat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal / Olorungun Gbagi Backs Arrest Of Judges / JUST IN: Federal Executive Council Approves 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.