Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? (5590 Views)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Lucialovely(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2015
khalhokage:

I would vote you without a second thought. wink
grin thanks love
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Scholes007(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Kyase:

2023 after Buhari rochas will be next
hmmm... Ok oh
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Only hearing few names,it clearly shows that ibo are not the type that will want a fellow ibo person be his president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2015
What have u done so far to merit been Nigeria's president
morbeta:
If Gej, Buhari. Obj etc can rules Nigeria, I am a better candidate.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Scholes007:
There are many if you are looking for one, the likes of
Orji Uzor Kalu

Ike Ekweremmadu

are good options.
do u know how kalu destroyed abia state?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Na with internet,u wan create biafra?
Samirana360:
u mean in nigeria or biafra?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Mbaka is already there nau so fada mbaka
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Mbaka is a priest and how will u subscribe to a priest involving in something unless he is a fake priest
studio14:
Mbaka is already there nau so fada mbaka
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Scholes007(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2015
Davidsylva:
do u know how kalu destroyed abia state?
how did OUK destroy abia?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2015
In his tenure,bad roads and armed robbery was the other of the day in abia state
Scholes007:
how did OUK destroy abia?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Davidsylva:
igbos in the house

Please you can only deceive your immediate family, not igbos ok. Are u not seeing the protests in the SE and SS. We are Biafrans not Nigerians.

Anyway you are a slave by birth, so always looking for other tribes to rule over you even when there is none.

#lowlife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can only vote for Rochas Okorocha the detrabilized Nigerian. Any other should go and be bresident of biafra not my dear Nigeria

Am 100% with u on this one.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Won't u like to rule Nigeria,with all its sweet oil in it
F50:

Please you can only deceive your immediate family, not igbos ok. Are u not seeing the protests in the SE and SS. We are Biafrans not Nigerians.

Anyway you are a slave by birth, so always looking for other tribes to rule over you even when there is none.

#lowlife
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Davidsylva:
Won't u like to rule Nigeria,with all its sweet oil in it

On a lighter note, I would never like to rule any country, I will love to profer solutions and propose ingenious ideas to any gov in power and believe me that's my true calling in life; I had my first patent at the young age of 24yrs and I may be the youngest patentee in Nigeria but I'm yet to verify that.

Even this Boko Haram and ISIS that is terrorising Nigeria and the world. I have a simple idea that will make life impossible for terrorist and not a single bullet will be used to achieve it. Sometimes I feel like crying for humanity because the solutions to our problems is just in front of us but we are too blind to notice.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
With all your sagacity and patent,all u could phantom was biafra,so ur sagacity cannot work for Nigeria,which size is only a far cry from the size of usa?
F50:

On a lighter note, I would never like to rule any country, I will love to profer solutions and propose ingenious ideas to any gov in power and believe me that's my true calling in life; I had my first patent at the young age of 24yrs and I may be the youngest patentee in Nigeria but I'm yet to verify that.

Even this Boko Haram and ISIS that is terrorising Nigeria and the world. I have a simple idea that will make life impossible for terrorist and not a single bullet will be used to achieve it. Sometimes I feel like crying for humanity because the solutions to our problems is just in front of us but we are too blind to notice.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Episteme2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ihejirika, OUK, Ekweremadu, Rochas, Peter Obi, Anyim Pius Anyim.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good names,i am not ibo but i think this guys should be promoted,,and subscribed to for presidency,and please u guys should not change the name of Nigeria to biafra,and by the way whats the meaning of biafra
Episteme2:
Ihejirika, OUK, Ekweremadu, Rochas, Peter Obi, Anyim Pius Anyim.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by IGBOPRINCE: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kyase:

Lubish.
Rochas is the man. He has two zones aside his, the north and the west. That's is 26 states plus IMO 27.
rochas is not credible, what has he done in imo? He can't even handled a state.
Look for someone else..
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Kyase(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
rochas is not credible, what has he done in imo? He can't even handled a state.
Look for someone else..
But no politician that's more popular than him in SE
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by IGBOPRINCE: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kyase:

But no politician that's more popular than him in SE
we re not talking about popularity, we want eligible leader. There re millions out there better than rochas. We can picked one and make him popular.
He must not be popular b4 he become president.
Rochas is no go area. sad
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Kyase(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
we re not talking about popularity, we want eligible leader. There re millions out there better than rochas. We can picked one and make him popular.
He must not be popular b4 he become president.
Rochas is no go area. sad

You see that's the issue, you haven't pick anyone yet
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Davidsylva:
Mbaka is a priest and how will u subscribe to a priest involving in something unless he is a fake priest
he's already a politician campaigning for them, mind you your vice president is a politician pastor, does it mean he's fake?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Well said ,but in the catholic constitution priests are not allowed to hold those positions,tell me any politician priest who is in an elected position?
studio14:
he's already a politician campaigning for them, mind you your vice president is a politician pastor, does it mean he's fake?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am just watching ibo people,they want ibo leaders but they reject all the known leaders from ibo
Kyase:

You see that's the issue, you haven't pick anyone yet
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Davidsylva:
Well said ,but in the catholic constitution priests are not allowed to hold those positions,tell me any politician priest who is in an elected position?
pope
Re: Who Is Capable Of Been The Igbo President Of 2019? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pope is a spiritual leader of catholic and Vatican is a catholic land..Nigeria is a country of over 100 tribes and not have only Catholics,we are complex people,we need a complex leader to solve our complex issues
studio14:
pope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics / Is This True About Abuja? / Agbaso Contests Impeachment At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.