Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) (50520 Views)

Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Eeroh95(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
The guy in the pix...is made of BLACK
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by angiography(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
how about you get a better education. you cant even write well. are you angry because you are an illiterate ?

CORRECT THE BOLDED
see person correcting another person o
una dey write 'bolded' wtf. Is that in English??
starting ur statement with 'y' instead of 'Y'.
Next time, it's 'can't' and not 'cant'

next time , don't be quick at correcting another person's mistake wen ure liable to make one too

3 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
na 7 up it be oooo
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by callmelanner(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=phantonce post=40512345]OP, you seriously need to bleach a little.
We are called black but not charcoal.

Anyone that says black is beauty has definitely not come across you.
i had to increase my screen brighteness to see your eye ball.
I cnt even see your face in the pic.

[/quo]

THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE!
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by sukkot: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
angiography:

see person correcting another person o
una dey write 'bolded' wtf. Is that in English??
starting ur statement with 'y' instead of 'Y'.
Next time, it's 'can't' and not 'cant'

next time , don't quick at correcting another person's mistake wen ure liable to make one too
nigga shut your illiterate ass up and correct the bolded

6 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by anonimi: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yet in Fashola's Surulere home base, we have rotten, dilapidated schools despite 16years of progreTHIEF administrations of Tinubu/Fashola's/Ambode.
With annual budget increased over 10 times from less than N45 billion in 2000 to almost N500 billion in 2015!
Let us ask ourselves, where did all our money disappear to? embarassed
Where

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by adorable29(f): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:
OP, you seriously need to bleach a little.

So not right!

But, I must admit, its quite hilarious! Lol !
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by vague: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

jealousy is an evil spirit. So because you haven't had Nepa for 3wks u have decided to come and take it out on an innocent person. Babes would rather have that face over you anytime! Useless man! Hunger dey worry you. Too much garri in your head

3 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
why is his complexion ur business.

I bet people mentioning the op's skin color are products of those scrappy primary schools without windows. They probably sat on mats throughout their primary school days.

3 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Madeu(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bollinger:

It Is no excuse for not having a culture of taxation.

There is a tax system in place. Money laundering is rife, so it make it seems like we don't pay tax.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by angiography(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
nigga shut your illiterate ass up and correct the bolded
dindinrin lele yio

was I correcting you on ur proficiency in English??... no!
I was correcting you for correcting an outright mistake of another poster... and yet ure repeating same thing.

una no get sense, walahi
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by sukkot: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
angiography:

dindinrin lele yio

was I correcting you on ur proficiency in English??... no!
I was correcting you for correcting an outright mistake of another poster... and yet ure repeating same thing.

una no get sense, walahi
english, motherfokaz, english. can you speak it ?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Evergreen4(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Idiot, senior picture no dey una parlour. Can u talk to ur father like that
ilyas26:

Receive sense, amen
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

was only teasing the op.

i know he definitely didn't create himself but you have to give it up for him.he's darkeness his too gloomy.

"He's" "darkeness"?
"His" too gloomy"?

Use "His darkness" and "He's too gloomy".
I'm sure the Op is a hundred times a better man than yourself.
You can barely spell and you're in a hurry to yab someone who can spell better than you?
You're the joke here.
I think you should go back to primary school and start over again, so you can at least realise the difference between "His and He's".

Op, it was nice of you to take the pictures.
Ignore whatever silly jokes anyone makes about your appearance. A real man isn't judged by his looks but by his personality. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by chccho(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

Is it his face the thread is about, or the school pics??
Must u display ur stupidity to the whole world here?
That wasn't funny at all, u just commented like someone with a very dull mentality

5 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by anonimi: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
sweetboiy:
Great. My kids won't growvup in 9ja

Yea,right.
They will grow up in oyinbo country where they will be permanently second class citizens!
Wow, congrats
You better wake up to YOUR responsibility to make your COUNTRY better, otherwise....
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Visocrate(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

just passing and decided to glance at what you typed
take am easy o because no him wey create himself ok

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by jaydude(f): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

grin
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Bollinger(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Madeu:

There is a tax system in place. Money laundering is rife, so it make it seems like we don't pay tax.

There is no tax system in place, only a semblance of it. Keyword here is "system". When you tax one section and not the other, or when the populace don't have a simplistic understanding of it, then there is a problem. In the west you dare not openly say you don't pay tax in public or to a group of people, they probably would get angry because they do, which means you are cheating them. Which also means that their money is being used to take care of you. They hate that. People are very passionate about taxation in the civilized world. Are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Which way Nigeria.
When are we gonna get to the "Promise Land"
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by fairygeh(f): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

Now this is wickedness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Evergreen4(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sincere4u:

Another APC in the making is right above my letters.
next time, don't quote me.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by ayinde2ade(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided y some peeps jxt derived joy abusin' others success@op don't mind they just jealousin'cus u ar in uk while most of them are somwhere in.......

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
rheether:
This why owners of private school make millions of naira per term.
This is NOT a private school. It is a government owned publicly funded school which is financed by the Greater Manchester Governing Council which is essentially the UK equivalent of a Local Government.
Meanwhile in Nigeria our public primary school pupils sit on the floor in their classrooms.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by angiography(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
english, motherfokaz, english. can you speak it ?
lol...have a nice day...ain't got time for kids today

#TotvsChe

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by kozmokaz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

u get bad mouth die... lwkmd.. chai u finish ds guy
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by sukkot: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
angiography:

lol...have a nice day...ain't got time for kids today

#TotvsChe
nigga fc-uk you and the horse you rode in on. stop quoting me mo-ron. whats the problem ? starved of affection as a kid ?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Redman44(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am always interested in developmental threads on Nairaland cool cool cool cool cool

Someone posted some pictures of a dilapidated school in Lagos on this thread, and no one has bothered to ask why the Desks and Chairs that were made in 2009 had been destroyed so quickly. The truth is we don't have a good maintenance culture in Nigeria. We need to develop a very strong Maintenance culture first before we can start talking of having good looking facilities in schools. That is why I am not happy with the current Buhari Administration. It seems the APC does not have a plan for the massive renovation of Public Schools in the country. This Government has not even told us in detail how it intends to implement its One Meal a day Program in Public Primary Schools . This Government has not unveiled a comprehensive plan on how to collect taxes from all levels in Nigeria. Nigerians are also not good at paying taxes and people expect their environment to be like that of Europe and North America lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

The situation is going to remain the same until we have a Government that will stop giving us empty promises, but will get to work immediately after being sworn into Power. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL ******laugh and fall inside well********
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by mmsen: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
The OP is a simpleton. Crying corruption as the cause of everything is juvenile. It's the reason Buhari is back in power despite being a member of the criminal military elite that has handicapped this country for decades. There's plenty of overspending in the UK public sector and borderline corrupt practices when it comes to procurement.

Before you cry about the difference in standard and appearance you need to state how much is spent per child in the UK and where the money is sourced from (taxes).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by angiography(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
nigga fc-uk you and the horse you rode in on. stop quoting me mo-ron. whats the problem ? starved of affection as a kid ?
did you see 'have a nice day' in my previous post?? now you don't really want to have a nice day...but I've not got your time now

adieu, tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Top Ten Oldest Secondary School In Nigeria / Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names For 2015 Recruitment CBT EXAM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.