Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) (50505 Views)

Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
isn't it obvious he edited that particular pic? is everything else in the pic clear?

Why should i edit?

Its the selfie positioning that make me look dark, check page 4 for another pix of myself

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
hisgrace090:
constant pocketing of money meant for development is what Nigeria is suffering. Our case is quit pathetic.

Real pathetic and this is what corruption denial ed our children
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by igomen: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
[b]and to all you low expectation having fools on the thread, this school is a substandard school. it is your low expectations of yourself coupled with colonial mentality that makes you think it is a good school. what is in it ? a big screen tv and some chairs ? and you are all shouting like the school is great. its substandard compared to other countries. having said that you black motherfokaz deserve everything you get because you are all thieves. your friends are thieves, your mothers are thieves, your fathers are thieves, your politicians are thieves, your pastors are thieves. you are all thieves. if someone put a big screen tv in a school in nigeria the students will steal it and sell it. point being a cursed people are endowed with cursed environments. you all need personal introspection and let the change you want to see in nigeria start with you. look at this thread for example ? about 50 brain dead zombies co-signing an idi-ot who is abusing the skin color of the OP ? do you see the black race is a cursed race ? you are all cursed. but you can take that curse off you by moving closer to the creator and being a better and decent and loving human being to your fellow man. stop stealing from people. stop abusing people. and the curse will slowly leave you and your generation[/b]

Quite brash but you make sense

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by sariu11(f): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria go better grin
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by davidayo123: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:
OP, you seriously need to bleach a little.
We are called black but not charcoal.

Anyone that says black is beauty has definitely not come across you.
i had to increase my screen brighteness to see your eye ball.
I cnt even see your face in the pic.

you ehn, bt seriously I've to increase the brightness of my Macbook to see him as well.
I think they should start a Bad mouthing competition in the olympics, I'm sure Nigerians will bring gold medal home 20 consecutive time. Na wa 4 una oh. i doff my cap for una.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by preshOnogwu1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

wow!!! Exactly what my kid sister would say... #growup

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by anonimi: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
igomen:
A thousand likes. You hit the MACE on the head. Until we have good leadership, we ain't going nowhere.

When shall we stop waiting for a MESSIAH either in khaki & boots or sarong & sandals, to bail us out of our SELF-inflicted woes?
When
Please READ the history of Britain and show us whether it was their leaders (kings/queens) that ALLOWED the people go anywhere or whether it was the people (FOLLOWERS) who took their own destiny in their hands and made progress steadily with many DEATHS in the hands of the leaders?
I hope you will read and share your findings with us.
Cheers.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bollinger:

True. The idiot.s focusing on his complexion are missing the message and they deserve the squalor of a country they have.

I really wonder why my pix has become an issue when we should look at the pictures and ask ourselves where we have missed it as a nation, we and our children are suffering because of bad leadership.

We need to WAKE UP AND MAKE OUR NATION BETTER FOR OURSELVES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Joe88(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
damton:
The western world are far off in terms of development than we can imagine

Nevertheless, it's not a mystery that requires exceptional powers.

Simply good leadership and quality governance.
I would rather recommend "critical revamping/re-orientation of our minds, attitude and priority" as the first. If the government provide such facilities, some of our poorly brought up kids would ruin them, some (including staff) would cart away handy school properties. Principal wont change bulbs that are out in time plus other unholy ways to save money for himself. Mr. John the teacher would rather prefer the touch screen tv in his house. The cleaners would dwell on eye service while being very inefficient. All the facilities would degenerate or disappear before you know it. It is an endless list of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
i dont need to be ahead of you in life to give you advice. thats another cursed mentality of the black man. you only respect materialism. thats why you are a thief. and thats why you will remain a thief and die a thief and thats why your environment will always be chaotic and full of anarchy. cuz 180 million thieves in a little place all chasing crumbs makes for a chaotic hell on earth. you are in hell

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
We have something similar if not better than this in this country. Visit any caring heart primary school in Ondo State and marvel at the sight of infrastructure put in place.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by justmenoni: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol,black Africa!!!

quote author=oglalasioux post=40515686]Have you ever heard of genetic mutation? That's the reason black Africa can't be like Europe even if we have all the money in the world. They came to develop us and we chased them away chanting 'self rule' and independence. It's another hundred years before you see a public primary school like that in black Africa.[/quote]
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:
[b]and to all you low expectation having fools on the thread, this school is a substandard school. it is your low expectations of yourself coupled with colonial mentality that makes you think it is a good school. what is in it ? a big screen tv and some chairs ? and you are all shouting like the school is great. its substandard compared to other countries. having said that you black motherfokaz deserve everything you get because you are all thieves. your friends are thieves, your mothers are thieves, your fathers are thieves, your politicians are thieves, your pastors are thieves. you are all thieves. if someone put a big screen tv in a school in nigeria the students will steal it and sell it. point being a cursed people are endowed with cursed environments. you all need personal introspection and let the change you want to see in nigeria start with you. look at this thread for example ? about 50 brain dead zombies co-signing an idi-ot who is abusing the skin color of the OP ? do you see the black race is a cursed race ? you are all cursed. but you can take that curse off you by moving closer to the creator and being a better and decent and loving human being to your fellow man. stop stealing from people. stop abusing people. and the curse will slowly leave you and your generation[/b]

True talk

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
missKiffy:
All of you talking about the op's pix are stupid, he's nt a dark person, it's most likely the camera, nitwit teenagers wey full nairaland, instead of them to reminisce on the fact that public schools is dying in naija in terms of infrastructure and the way forward for ourselves and our children in the future, it's the op's pix they choose to concentrate on. Slowpokes

I wonder ooo

Its the positioning of the selfie o
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by otiigba1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

grin grin grin grin grin if you are not more black than op prove it show us your face
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Rilwayne001: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
sukkot:

Quite profound my kind sire..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by ttmacoy: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
My brother that is the sad irony. On one hand though I can feel where our people are coming from after years and years of public office holders abusing their positions to loot funds, it creates an attitude of why pay taxes when it will just be stolen.

But I agree we need to change that mindset especially in light of falling oil prices and we also need to have accountability so people are confident that the taxes they pay are used properly.

We have a long way to go but we can get there only if we are ready to work and sacrifice together for the good of the country.

Bollinger:

Which Nigerian don't believe in or want. What an irony. Nigerians want to be like the developed world, but don't want to do or accept the things that make the developed world successful. Ok.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by irumanle(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cursed con3
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by youngsahito(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

must you always display ur act of stupidity everywhere...if you can't love your fellow Africans then who should?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Simplefaithy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

.kukikukikukikuki hahahahahujahujahuja. lmfao. wicked soul
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Technocrat1759(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai why was i born in Nigeria eeeee!.....

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by missKiffy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

How is it funny?
I wonder
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by otiigba1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yea it may look nice,but the education in nigeria is quality, here they only teach kids how to eat burgers and doughnuts, have sex early, and apply make up ( model)
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by missKiffy(f): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
nah, I am just saying that the op is not as dark as he seems in that pic
You can now see their comprehension level, zero
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by missKiffy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
TeOwl:
Some of our primary schools are not even fit for goats and chicken...
Abi
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Holywizard:
guy u black like anus!
Definitely you must be gay!
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by 4nobody4every1: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Quite profound my kind sire..
....Dayummmm cool
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
iblaw:

Its the positioning(selfie) that make me look dark but i am proud to be black ooo
See another pix

shocked Is that big gob of artificial mixture called ice cream for only you or 5 people?

What is the benefit?

You mean this whole junk goes inside you? You need to watch it. This is the problem everywhere. You want a better Nigeria? Let it start with you. grin Discipline what you injest inside you. Most of these artificial stuff are not friendly to you, yet you crave for them. Same with corruption.

Before you talk of a better Nigeria, talk of taming yourself. Then we can move forward grin

Happy Sunday grin
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Holywizard: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
yes i'm a proud gay.

Ur father is my gay partner....Bastard!!!
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Holywizard: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
yes i'm a proud gay.

Ur father is my gay partner....Bastard!!!
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

was only teasing the op.

i know he definitely didn't create himself but you have to give it up for him.he's darkeness his too gloomy.

Inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by ttmacoy: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please let's stop deceiving ourselves with this talk of second class citizens.

I know many people in Nigeria who are second class citizens in their own country.

Countries like the US are so diverse and people from every nationality make it so if you are well educated, work hard and have dreams you can achieve them.

Im not saying there are not issues of racism but it's not as bloom out as we like to claim here and is it any worse than the tribalism we practice in Nigeria? We practice so much discrimination in Nigeria based on tribe religion etc.

If Indians had same attitude will we have Indians heading companies such as Google, Pepsi, Microsoft, former citi ceo, MasterCard just to name a few.

Many many Nigerians re suffer if worse than second class citizens in Nigeria so stop playing that card.

anonimi:

Yea,right.
They will grow up in oyinbo country where they will be permanently second class citizens!
Wow, congrats
You better wake up to YOUR responsibility to make your COUNTRY better, otherwise....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNN: 50-Year-Old Chimpanzee Dies In University Of Nigeria Nsukka Zoo / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.