Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times (694 Views)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Former Senate President David Mark has faulted Saturday’s nullification of his election by the Court of Appeal, saying he would win if the election holds 100 times.
Mr. Mark, who has been a senator since the return of democracy in 1999, was sacked after an election tribunal upheld his election.
A Court of Appeal, sitting in Makurdi, Benue State, faulted the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission to declare Mr. Mark, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, winner of the March 28 senatorial election in Benue south.
A rerun of the poll must be conducted within 90 days, the court ruled.
But Mr. Mark says he has the support of the Idoma people of Benue state who he represents at the senate.
In a statement issued on his behalf by his spokesperson, Paul Mumeh, Mr. Mark said he won the election, and that he had done “more than enough” for his people.
“I won the election clean and clear. If we go back to the polls 100 times, I will still win convincingly,” the statement read.
“Whatever the situation may be, one thing I know is that my people are solidly behind me. They also appreciate the fact that I have done more than enough to lift up Idoma nation to a position of eminence in the contemporary political history of Nigeria,” he said.
Mr. Mark’s purported victory was challenged by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Daniel Onjeh.
Among other claims, the APC candidate said INEC declared the result of the election while collation was ongoing.
That claim was earlier dismissed by the Benue State National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal, which upheld Mr. Mark’s victory.
The appeal court set aside that decision.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/194059-mark-ill-win-rerun-100-times-because-ive-done-more-than-enough-for-idomas.html
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by PHEMIEY(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2015
16 years never do u
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Sen. David Mark must be high on expired Abakaliki weed. Idoma people don desert you teytey. Na your papa property ? Bunch of lazy politician.
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by orobs93(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Ipo
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by Adeyinka12(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2015
Fumbulism
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by mikolo80: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2015
PHEMIEY:
16 years never do u
you think everybody like sufferhead like you
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by mikolo80: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2015
madridguy:
Sen. David Mark must be high on expired Abakaliki weed. Idoma people don desert you teytey. Na your papa property ? Bunch of lazy politician.
lazy politician wen win una 4 Abi na 5 times, twice as Senate president. have to give it to him. he is a master of the game Oya now, round 6 fight!!!
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by Aufbauh(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Oh Lord give me the grace to know when to quit when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by PHEMIEY(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by PHEMIEY(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by CyberWolf: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Shameless old criminal
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by PHEMIEY(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
mikolo80:
you think everybody like sufferhead like you

leader of tomorrow, slave of today... if u like go to Benue state and go and vote for him, for all I care, he's gone from the RED CHAMBER FOREVER
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by fistonati(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Is it a birthright??

They should just name benue state in David mark's name abeg
Re: Mark: I'll Win Rerun "100 Times" -premium Times by mikolo80: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
PHEMIEY:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

leader of tomorrow, slave of today... if u like go to Benue state and go and vote for him, for all I care, he's gone from the RED CHAMBER FOREVER
see what I'm saying
you think he became a leader by insulting ppl ba
manners makeup the man
if you want to be taken seriously you have to behave seriously not like a tout

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Police Condemn ‘the Nation’ Newspaper For Trying To Incite Violence / Biafra flag on Punch website / Goodluck Jonathan And Okonjo Iweala Photo (see The Caption)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.