Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

A Tale Of Two Governors: Leather Industry VS Secutiry Expert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Governors: Leather Industry VS Secutiry Expert (476 Views)

Jibrin: Two Governors To Save Dogara / PHOTOS: Presidency Is The Cause Of Two Governors In Abia State / A Tale Of Two Governors Of The East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Governors: Leather Industry VS Secutiry Expert by Iamhackangel(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Well, I'm just here to share a story I call "Witty Article" and it's about two Governors I know. I voted one and I was against the other...

While you're all reading this, I won't mention names, I WILL JUST SHARE PICTURES...

Governor 1: Working all day long to balance up and get his state back into shape.
Probably cleaning up the buses in his state and repairing the bad ones as well as ARRESTING DANFO DRIVERS and all that but recently he just boosted the security by *YOU ALREADY KNOW THE REST*

Governor 2: I don't just understand if he's trying to prepare a special delicacy because while other governors are launching products or DANCING AT SHOWS #MBGN He's been busy buying stuff from the market like *Ponmo, Roasted corn, He's also been seen driving dirt trucks, arresting late comers (Civil Cervantes) or arresting drivers with no particulars. Now he's seen cutting the Ponmo he ONCE bought then I guess DINNER IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED...

If both governors could work together, then we should be able to EAT OUR PONMO with ADEQUATE SECURITY...

Shoutout to all the Working Governors in Nigeria and also to the President!!!

I REMAIN A LOYAL NIGERIAN ✌✌✌ wink wink wink

Note to readers: I'm an undergraduate (200 LEVEL MASS COMM CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ABEOKUTA), anything wrong with my article, just correct me PLEASE...

(1) (Reply)

EMPLOYMENT] El-rufai To Create 200,000 Jobs With 2016 Budget / I Will Not Assent Social Media Bill- President Buhari / Kogi Assembly: An Inconclusive Impeachment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.