Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (4229 Views)

Your Dreams Are The Causes Of Your Problems. / An Open Letter To Hot Blooded Young Men - Paul Ellis / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by mayorall(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy Sunday friends.

I found a illumination on this reading satan get lost.

Reading from God's words.

Joel 2vs28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour
out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your
daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream
dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Acts 2vs17

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I
will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons
and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young
men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream
dreams:

As a young person, you are not permitted to dream while sleeping, it's of satan. At the age of 75 years. Abraham was seeing vision instead of dreaming, why should you dream below such age?.

Someone will ask, what about Joseph, what about Nebuchadnezar, what about Pharaoh?.

The Bible made us Understood God changed not, many will say the verse had contradicted another verse of bible where those people Joseph and pharaoh dreamed, NO, it didn't . checking the verse again.

"And it shall come to pass in the days, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh". This is the covenant. This was where the covenant was made after this people. Genesis was before acts. The spirit God poured on us is the holy spirit.

WE ARE ALSO PERMITTED TO DREAM AS A YOUNG SON AND DAUGHTER.

This is kingdom dreams. Kingdom dreams are permitted. A young cadet in defence academy will dream of the day he's going to be decorated. An undergraduate will dream of when he's going to put on his graduation gown.

REASONS YOU DREAM AT NIGHT

REASONS FOR POSITIVE DREAM AT NIGHT

REASONS FOR NEGATIVE DREAM AT NIGHT.

Please let me continue from next post.

cc: lalasticlala seun mukina2 ishilove .
Re: by mayorall(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
REASONS YOU DREAM AT NIGHT.

Devil use this tricks to afflict people of God, How?

Devil knows the bible verse.

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

He will give you wrong dream about your contract, like showing you, you loss the contract cos you didn't bribe, he knew once you bribed, God won't be pleased with you and take you of the divine plans for the contract. And then you also went on to bribe, you got the contract but you knew not how you spent the proceeds. That's his strategy.

He instigate fears into you. You wrote an exam, he might show you in a dream you failed, So you also carried the thought. And the bible made us understand God grants our heart desire. Another verse says " As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he". These are his strategies.

YOU CAN HAVE A TRAP POSITIVE DREAM

Yes, this is possible, you can dream you succeded on your next interview and you got the job. This will surely come to pass but it's a trap for you. ( Note: Not satan helped you get the job please). This is a big trap. It is to make you have the believe in your heart your dreams usually come to pass.

The next thing that follows is the negative dreams, since you've believed your dreams always come to pass, he had gotten you. He put this notion into you and you will also be expectant of the calamity that you saw in your dreams. This is how he attacks us through our ignorance.
Re: by mekd: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
What do you think of Joseph's dream then
Re: by mayorall(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
mekd:
What do you think of Joseph's dream then

Thank you my brother. But this question is in the topic. can you kindly read?
Re: by mayorall(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
CONQUERING EVIL DREAMS.

Since you know the dreams are not of God. He had failed.

But human's mind will still always go there . You counter him with God's word.

Trying to instigate fears.

2tim1vs7

"It is written, For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love
and of a sound mind. Fears will fully disappear.

Showing you how you loss your job or profit or rusticated from school.

let him know. It is written in Roman 11vs 29

"For the gifts and calling of God are without
repentance" . What God has freely given, he doesn't collect it back from you. He's not a man that he should lie.

Telling you what God had promised you might not come to pass or not possible.

Je ko mogrin . Tell him from 1thessa 5vs24

Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it .

1 Like

Re: by mayorall(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
HOW CAN YOU CONQUER devil?.

I will say it's only through God's word and knowing who you are. You are gods.

Elephant begat elephants

Lions begat lions

God begat gods. As long as you are a child of God. you are gods.

john 10vs34.

Jesus confirmed it.

"Is it not written in your laws, ye are gods." . What your father can do, you can also do.

Resist the devil and he shall flee

Resist him with the word of God.

Is it by fasting and prayers?

YES and NO

Remember Jesus was fasting when Satan went to tempt(ed) him.

All doubts in your heart are of the devil. Thanks all. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: by Pr0ton: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:
Happy Sunday friends.

I found a illumination on this reading satan get lost.

Reading from God's words.

Joel 2vs28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour
out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your
daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream
dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Acts 2vs17

dreams:

As a young person, you are not permitted to dream while sleeping, it's of satan. At the age of 75 years. Abraham was seeing vision instead of dreaming, why should you dream below such age?.

Someone will ask, what about Joseph, what about Nebuchadnezar, what about Pharaoh?.

The Bible made us Understood God changed not, many will say the verse had contradicted another verse of bible where those people Joseph and pharaoh dreamed, NO, it didn't . checking the verse again.

"And it shall come to pass in the days, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh". This is the covenant. This was where the covenant was made after this people. Genesis was before acts. The spirit God poured on us is the holy spirit.

WE ARE ALSO PERMITTED TO DREAM AS A YOUNG SON AND DAUGHTER.

This is kingdom dreams. Kingdom dreams are permitted. A young cadet in defence academy will dream of the day he's going to be decorated. An undergraduate will dream of when he's going to put on his graduation gown.

REASONS YOU DREAM AT NIGHT

REASONS FOR POSITIVE DREAM AT NIGHT

REASONS FOR NEGATIVE DREAM AT NIGHT.

Please let me continue from next post.

cc: lalasticlala seun mukina2 ishilove .

Ah! But an angel appeared to bachelor Joseph, when he was somehow still dating Mary, and he was later known as the father of Jesus, in a dream. Was it the Devil's doing too?

" But as he considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, " Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary your wife..." Matt 1:20

1 Like

Re: by mayorall(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

Ah! But an angel appeared to bachelor Joseph, when he was somehow still dating Mary, and he was later known as the father of Jesus, in a dream. Was it the Devil's doing too?

" But as he considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, " Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary your wife..." Matt 1:20

Thank you my brother. You are on point.

Remember we have a bible verse as topic.

Acts 2vs17
dreams:

"I will pour out of my spirit" .

What spirit is God promising to pour on us?. That is the holy spirit.

I hope you remember the manifestation of the holy spirit on flesh was after Jesus. When the disciples were praying and they received holy ghost baptism with evidence of new tongue?.

understood sir?

The word is to come to pass after manifestation of the Holy spirit which we have after christ.
Re: by Pr0ton: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

Acts 2vs17
dreams:

I hope you remember the manifestation of the holy spirit on flesh was after Jesus. When the disciples were praying and they received holy ghost baptism with evidence of new tongue?.

understood sir?

The word is to come to pass after manifestation of the Holy spirit which we have after christ.

Understood. Okay smiley

So much theology from the Bible. Smh.
Re: by oyeludef(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

Acts 2vs17
dreams:

understood sir?

ok. grin
Please can you tell me how old Paul the apostle was wen he dreamed that he was suppose to go and preach in Macedonia
Re: by fabre4: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

Thank you my brother. But this question is in the topic. can you kindly read?

doesn't make sense to me that all the people that dreamed in the bible were manipulated by the devil can you expantiate a little bit
Re: by mayorall(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:
ok. grin
Please can you tell me how old Paul the apostle was wen he dreamed that he was suppose to go and preach in Macedonia

This is in accordance with our bible topic, Paul saw vision, he didn't dream

Acts 16vs9

And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood
a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come
over into Macedonia, and help us.

He saw vision as a young man, not dream.

Check out our topic. "Your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams grin

Acts 2vs17

dreams:
Re: by mayorall(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
fabre4:

doesn't make sense to me that all the people that dreamed in the bible were manipulated by the devil can you expantiate a little bit

Their dreams were not manipulated, they were of God. But those were before the manifestation of the holy spirit. Before Holy Ghost baptism. Before God released his spirit. Before Jesus came.

Acts 2vs17
will pour out of my Spirit (Holy spirit) upon all flesh: and your sons
dreams:
Re: by oyeludef(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

This is in accordance with our bible topic, Paul saw vision, he didn't dream

Acts 16vs9

And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood
a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come
over into Macedonia, and help us.

He saw vision as a young man, not dream.

Check out our topic. "Your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams grin

Acts 2vs17

dreams:
does dat also mean d old men shouldn't see visions?
Re: by vooks: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:

mayorall,
As usual, cherry picking verses is a sure way to land in error.

Your assumption is what is described of one group can't be experienced by another group and vice versa

Does it mean that young and old women can't have vision or dreams?

3 Likes

Re: by mayorall(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:

My oga at the top. I only explained at my own level of understanding. I can't answer that question unless revealed by God.
Re: by mayorall(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

mayorall,
As usual, cherry picking verses is a sure way to land in error.

Your assumption is what is described of one group can't be experienced by another group and vice versa

Does it mean that OLD men can't prophesy?
How old was John the revelator when he received Revelation?

Vooks please . This is not my assumption . This verse of the bible is straightforward and very clear. How is God's word my assumption? . This is all about the manifestations of the Holy spirit.
Acts 2vs17
dreams:
Re: by vooks: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

Vooks please . This is not my assumption . This verse of the bible is straightforward and very clear. How is God's word my assumption? . This is all about the manifestations of the Holy spirit.
Acts 2vs17
dreams:

It is your interpretation on trial here not scriptures.

Question
Can young and old women have visions and dreams respectively?
Re: by mayorall(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

It is your interpretation on trial here not scriptures.

Question
Can young and old women have visions and dreams respectively?

When they are young, they are to only see visions, anything of dream at young age is of the devil.

When they become old, they are to dream dreams as said by the Lord of host.

Can a woman of 75years see his period?.

Can a baby of 6 months old have a baby?.
Re: by vooks: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

When they are young, they are to only see visions, anything of dream at young age is of the devil.

The verse ONLY mentions young and old MEN as far as visions and dreams are concerned. Why do you ASSUME it applies to women when he same is not written? cool
Re: by mayorall(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

The verse ONLY mentions young and old MEN as far as visions and dreams are concerned. Why do you ASSUME it applies to women when he same is not written? cool

Funny vooks grin

I only asked you a question sighting examples. Old and young.

How does stoning a prostitute related to the peoples sin?. I hope you know that story.

Disputing that verse of the bible is equal God is lying. That's his straight word, not they said.
Re: by oyeludef(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

can you tell me what John d beloved saw wen he wrote d book of revelation? Was it a dream or a vision?

1 Like

Re: by vooks: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

Funny vooks grin

I only asked you a question sighting examples. Old and young.

How does stoning a prostitute related to the peoples sin?. I hope you know that story.

Disputing that verse of the bible is equal God is lying. That's his straight word, not they said.

I have been a believer for a few decades and I have heard a lot of nonsense including what you are peddling here as fresh revelation on Acts 2 before my broda.

The reason I asked hat question is to demonstrate the folly of extreme literalism and arguments from silence

You claimed women will have visions in their youth and dreams in their old age and the verse CLEARLY states young men and old men have visions and dreams and visions respectively. You have no answer for that because I caught you red handed making ASSUMPTIONS. You are ASSUMING that whatever applies to men applies to women. This is fine with me. But why should you ASSUME that what applies to older men can't apply to younger men? Do you see how inconsistent you are in your 'revelations'?

Most likely you are quoting your popular MoG who preached this nonsense so powerfully that you swallowed it hook, line and sinker cheesy I have been here bro. Think for yourself and pray before regurgitating wisdom of men.

Throughout scriptures, God has given visions and dreams to men old and young without any regard to their ages. WHY would it suddenly be inappropriate to entrust dreams with young men it visions with older men?

1 Like

Re: by mayorall(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:
can you tell me what John d beloved saw wen he wrote d book of revelation? Was it a dream or a vision?

My brother, revelation 1vs10 has an answer to that.

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day", and heard behind
me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

He wasn't sleeping, full vision. He was worshipping My faithful father.

My brother please get this, I also saw visions. And I also dream. I saw visions only when am worshipping him, at his feet. But what do you call a dream you were crying of failing exams? . Satan wanted me to paint that in my mind. After such dreams, I neither pray again, I give him words of God whenever he tries to explain those things to my mind and he flees cos I know my father's plan from jeremiah 29vs11

He said.

" For I know the thoughts (plans) that I think toward you, saith
the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give
you an expected end (future)
Re: by mayorall(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

I have been a believer for a few decades and I have heard a lot of nonsense including what you are peddling here as fresh revelation on Acts 2 before my broda.

The reason I asked hat question is to demonstrate the folly of extreme literalism and arguments from silence

You claimed women will have visions in their youth and dreams in their old age and the verse CLEARLY states young men and old men have visions and dreams and visions respectively. You have no answer for that because I caught you red handed making ASSUMPTIONS. You are ASSUMING that whatever applies to men applies to women. This is fine with me. But why should you ASSUME that what applies to older men can't apply to younger men? Do you see how inconsistent you are in your 'revelations'?

Most likely you are quoting your popular MoG who preached this nonsense so powerfully that you swallowed it hook, line and sinker cheesy I have been here bro. Think for yourself and pray before regurgitating wisdom of men.

Throughout scriptures, God has given visions and dreams to men old and young without any regard to their ages. WHY would it suddenly be inappropriate to entrust dreams with young men it visions with older men?

Wow. Good follower of Christ that insults. I love you anyway. Don't bother to quote. When ready to liberate yourself from devil. you will understand better. Good Christian goes to God for illumination. As a christian, you are to meet God that same minute to ask for illumination. I wish you can do that now, fear you know the channels.
Re: by oyeludef(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

My brother, revelation 1vs10 has an answer to that.

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day", and heard behind
me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

He wasn't sleeping, full vision. He was worshipping My faithful father.

My brother please get this, I also saw visions. And I also dream. I saw visions only when am worshipping him, at his feet. But what do you call a dream you were crying of failing exams? . Satan wanted me to paint that in my mind. After such dreams, I neither pray again, I give him words of God whenever he tries to explain those things to my mind and he flees cos I know my father's plan from jeremiah 29vs11

He said.

" For I know the thoughts (plans) that I think toward you, saith
the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give
you an expected end (future)
bros you just destroyed ur theory ooo. John was a old man wen he wrote d book of revelation
Re: by vooks: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

Wow. Good follower of Christ that insults. i love you anyway. Don't bother to quote. Thanks
Welcome and have a good evening.
I know you are startled that I caught you lying that you have just downloaded these things from the Spirit. That is just about as fantastic as receiving blueprints for making a smartphone as you fast.

Think slowly through the wisdom I have shared and you will hopefully be humble enough to dump that bunk you are busy propagating.

God bless you my broda.

Ps
I love you with he love of Christ. If I didn't, I'd look the other way as you wallowed in deception and erro
Re: by vooks: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:
bros you just destroyed ur theory ooo. John was a old man wen he wrote d book of revelation

Good job demolishing empty theories. I like the fact that you have already quoted him so he can't go back and edit his answer
Re: by mayorall(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:

oh my God. I wept seeing this comment deep inside me. What makes Abraham to see visions at 75, What made John to see visions at 95 tells me am still young at 100. Satan hear the word of God am not permitted to die at my young age.

sobs. Father please illuminate his mind which is the seat of your divine wisdom. Open his eye to see great and mighty things. Show him your plans towards him.

How old was Abraham when he had Isaac,

The mentality we put on our mind is destroying us.

dieing at 75 years isn't God's plan for me and you. Don't let our environment limit us.

The Bible said we work in Faith, not by sight.
Re: by oyeludef(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
vooks:

Good job demolishing empty theories. I like the fact that you have already quoted him so he can't go back and edit his answer
lol.
Re: by oyeludef(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
mayorall:

oh my God. I wept seeing this comment deep inside me. What makes Abraham to see visions at 75, What made John to see visions at 95 tells me am still young at 100. Satan hear the word of God am not permitted to die at my young age.

sobs. Father please illuminate his mind which is the seat of your divine wisdom. Open his eye to see great and mighty things. Show him your plans towards him.
my brother, we don't build up doctrines from the Bible hastily.I know u were fast to share ur Rhema, you should av sat down and ruminated on it. D Holy Spirit is not pre programmed He is a person and can decide to give any of His gift to any of His child. Next time, just make sure you test scripture with scripture. God bless. Shalom
Re: by mayorall(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
oyeludef:
my brother, we don't build up doctrines from the Bible hastily.I know u were fast to share ur Rhema, you should av sat down and ruminated on it. D Holy Spirit is not pre programmed He is a person and can decide to give any of His gift to any of His child. Next time, just make sure you test scripture with scripture. God bless. Shalom

Thank you my brother. Please you are not old at 100years. Get this into your system and devil will have nothing to do about it .chew and digest it. And my father will confirm it. He released answers to questions asked here. But many knew not we have to work with him in spirit not in our carnal ways.

The Bible said in roman 8vs6 " For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be
spiritually minded [is] life and peace."

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Years Remembrance Of Our Great Father, Sheik Mohammed Kamaldeen Al-adabiyy / Why God Is Patient And Merciful / NASA Accidentally Captures The Celestial City Of Jerusalem And Hide The Images.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.