Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. (8635 Views)

i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One / Common Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria And Their Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by jude90(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello every one in the house, please the major essence of opening this group is to show us many symptoms of the different common asexually transmitted diseases, and what to do when it is discovered. and at least the best herbal solutions for it. pls before we start I want to know how many people that are ready and willing to have these solutions and live a healthy and productive live. thank you. jude.
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by jude90(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
First all what is STD?
If you have sex — oral, anal or vaginal intercourse and genital touching — you can get an STD, also called a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Straight or gay, married or single, you're vulnerable to STIs and STI symptoms. Thinking or hoping your partner doesn't have an STI is no protection — you need to know for sure. And although condoms are highly effective for reducing transmission of some STDs, no method is foolproof. STI symptoms aren't always obvious. If you think you have STI symptoms or have been exposed to an STI, see a doctor. Some STIs are easy to treat and cure; others require more- complicated treatment to manage them. It's essential to be evaluated, and — if diagnosed with an STI — get treated. It's also essential to inform your partner or partners so that they can be evaluated and treated. If untreated, STIs can increase your risk of acquiring another STI such as HIV. This happens because an STI can stimulate an immune response in the genital area or cause sores, either of which might raise the risk of HIV transmission. Some untreated STIs can also lead to infertility. STIs often asymptomatic STIs often have no signs or symptoms (asymptomatic). Even with no symptoms, however, you can pass the infection to your sex partners. So it's important to use protection, such as a condom, during sex. And visit your doctor regularly for STI screening, so you can identify and treat an infection before you can pass it on. Some of the following diseases, such as hepatitis, can be transmitted without sexual contact, by coming into contact with an infected person's blood. Others, such as gonorrhea, can only be transmitted through sexual contact. WE WILL START TO TAKE THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER. THANKS. JUDE.
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by kllinxman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oga jude, hpe ur nt tryin 2 introduce another cleanser? its lik GOKO is no longer trending...
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by jude90(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
my brother just relax at least you will benefit from the thread

1 Like

Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by jude90(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good day friends hope we are all having a good day today? today we will be discussing about-

GENITAL HERPES SYMPTOMS

Highly contagious, genital herpes is caused by a
type of the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that
enters your body through small breaks in your
skin or mucous membranes. Most people with
HSV never know they have it, because they have
no signs or symptoms or the signs and
symptoms are so mild they go unnoticed.
When signs and symptoms are noticeable, the
first episode is generally the worst. Some people
never have a second episode. Others, however,
can have recurrent episodes for decades.
When present, genital herpes signs and
symptoms may include:
Small red bumps, blisters (vesicles) or open
sores (ulcers) in the genital, anal and nearby
areas
Pain or itching around the genital area,
buttocks and inner thighs
The initial symptom of genital herpes usually is
pain or itching, beginning within a few weeks
after exposure to an infected sexual partner.
After several days, small red bumps may appear.
They then rupture, becoming ulcers that ooze or
bleed. Eventually, scabs form and the ulcers
heal.
In women, sores can erupt in the vaginal area,
external genitals, buttocks, anus or cervix. In
men, sores can appear on the penis, scrotum,
buttocks, anus or thighs, or inside the tube from
the bladder through the penis (urethra).
Ulcers can make urination painful. You may also
have pain and tenderness in your genital area
until the infection clears. During an initial
episode, you may have flu-like signs and
symptoms, such as headache, muscle aches and
fever, as well as swollen lymph nodes in your
groin.
In some cases, the infection can be active and
contagious even when sores aren't present.
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by jude90(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
I gues am expecting questions and contributions to show that there are people that is interested on the thread but there is none we shall pause here till I see that people are interested.
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by madenigga2dcore(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Am following oooo..... next infection

2 Likes

Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by Holywizard: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2016
jude90:
Good day friends hope we are all having a good day today? today we will be discussing about-

GENITAL HERPES SYMPTOMS

Highly contagious, genital herpes is caused by a
type of the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that
enters your body through small breaks in your
skin or mucous membranes. Most people with
HSV never know they have it, because they have
no signs or symptoms or the signs and
symptoms are so mild they go unnoticed.
When signs and symptoms are noticeable, the
first episode is generally the worst. Some people
never have a second episode. Others, however,
can have recurrent episodes for decades.
When present, genital herpes signs and
symptoms may include:
Small red bumps, blisters (vesicles) or open
sores (ulcers) in the genital, anal and nearby
areas
Pain or itching around the genital area,
buttocks and inner thighs
The initial symptom of genital herpes usually is
pain or itching, beginning within a few weeks
after exposure to an infected sexual partner.
After several days, small red bumps may appear.
They then rupture, becoming ulcers that ooze or
bleed. Eventually, scabs form and the ulcers
heal.
In women, sores can erupt in the vaginal area,
external genitals, buttocks, anus or cervix. In
men, sores can appear on the penis, scrotum,
buttocks, anus or thighs, or inside the tube from
the bladder through the penis (urethra).
Ulcers can make urination painful. You may also
have pain and tenderness in your genital area
until the infection clears. During an initial
episode, you may have flu-like signs and
symptoms, such as headache, muscle aches and
fever, as well as swollen lymph nodes in your
groin.
In some cases, the infection can be active and
contagious even when sores aren't present.
any treatment. am having issues. notin is working . injections & herbal
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Bullocks lipsrsealed
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by SelinaAlfred: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Hello i'm Selina Alfred am giving a testimony about Dr.Oduku the great herbal doctor, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr.Oduku email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com or you may call or whatsApp him for directives via or WhatsApp +2349064430408 and also you can reach me on +15204634748 all your health problem will be solve for a better life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google to know more of his product!!https://naturalherbalremedyblog.
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by edwin368: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2017
I realized I might have an STD when I had discharge from my penis and burning sensation in my urethra. I went to the doctor and was tested positive for chlamydia. My doctor prescribed me one course of antibiotics. I finished the entire course, but I still feel some discomfort and the pain will be severe after sexual intercourse. I went to the doctor again and was prescribed a stronger antibiotics, but no help. Then I tried a herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill, the herbs in the pill have powerful effect on eliminating the symptoms. The infection was cured completely after taking the pill for two months. The inventor of the pill is Dr. Lee, who has more than thirty years of clinical experience on treating male reproductive system diseases. If you are suffering from urogenital diseases, you can consult Dr. Lee via the address herbalistlee@yahoo.com.
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by LauraMorris: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Oniha did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oniha on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Oniha assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Oniha via email onihaherbalhome@gmail.com. You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number +1 628 204 8530. Thanks once again Dr Oniha.
Re: Common Stds And Their Symptoms And The Best HERBAL Cure In Nigeria. by isbir(m): 2:37am On Nov 17, 2019
POWERFUL ANTI-INFECTION, ANTI-VIRUS AND STRONG BODY DEFENSE

This is best cure ever for any form of sexually transmitted diseases, if you have used chemical drugs to treat infections or you have used other herbal products without any tangible result, this is your long awaiting product with high efficacy to help you cure infectious diseases and all the symptoms

REISHI CAPSULE
Reishi means “Herbs of spiritual potency”. It has been used for more than 4000 years in traditional medicine and is believed to be the most oldest and one of the most respected medicinal mushrooms today

Reishi product will help you eliminate any form of infections such as Gonorrhea, Staphlococus, Syphilis, Chlamydia and any other deadly infections
It works greatly to cure you from long time sexually transmitted diseases and any dangerous virus that weaken your immune system and make your body vulnerable to other complicated health challenges

Reishi supports your body’s own natural immune system by promoting the activity of your antibodies and natural killer cells
They also destroy damages or compromised cells that occur naturally within the body as part of the cellular regeneration process. Adults who smoke or who are frequently exposed to environmental pollutants can also derive significant benefits from Reishi.

It drastically reduces the viral loads and the activities of anti-bodies-antigen reactions (auto immune reaction)
Reishi is 100% Herbal plant extract which is very effective to cleanse your body system from any infections and toxins 
It has NO SIDE EFFECTS 

This is exactly what you need that will improve the quality of your life and to help you stay healthy and happier forever 
Go get it today 

NAFDAC REG NO: A7-0444L

HEALTH BENEFITS
Strong Anti-Infection & Anti-Virus
Chemotherapy & HIV Support
Fight against Fatigue & Impotence
Stabilizes Blood Pressure
Useful For the Treatment of Female Infertility
Best effective SOLUTION to cure STDs or STI

Contain 90 Capsules and NAFDAC APPROVED

PRICE: N9820 (company official price excluding transport or delivery cost)

To Buy, Call/whatsapp 08036882653 to order

Need recommendation for any other health problem you may have

Call/Whatsapp KEDI healthcare Health Consultant on 08036882653

Health is Wealth

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Warn Of ‘imminent Collapse Of Health Services’ From Saturday / Jiangang / Semen Dropping During Excretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.