Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views (899 Views)

My Son My Man- A Story / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / Que Sera, Sera (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by HolyPaul: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
I Just Want To Know from Oga seun If I Will Gain Anything I Mean In Cash For Posting A Story That Results In 1 Million Views. If Yes Then Am Ready For Business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by HolyPaul: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
oops i forgot to drop my num. Here It Is 08131621742
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Business is here.

*clears table and throat* Let's talk business cheesy
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
HolyPaul:
oops i forgot to drop my num. Here It Is 08131621742
You are not supposed to drop your personal contact like that.

If he asks you for it,you'd PM it to him
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by HolyPaul: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
fred thank God Say U Undestand Me
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by HolyPaul: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
fred the quicker the better
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
HolyPaul:
I Just Want To Know from Oga seun If I Will Gain Anything I Mean In Cash For Posting A Story That Results In 1 Million Views. If Yes Then Am Ready For Business
Write your story, edit properly, get a good cover and send to Okadabooks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by winetapper: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
There are other writers before you who write for free here

How can you guarantee us that views?
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by HolyPaul: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Since We Are In A Change Era I Think I Want To Bring Change. But That One Million Is An Exaggeration
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by tpiadotcom: 6:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Dunno.

Maybe your moniker will be well known or something or perhaps somebody somewhere will pay you for it.
Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by HolyPaul: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
But Come To Think Of It writers on nairaland shld gain something at least for the pen used to write,

1 Like

Re: What Can I Gain For Posting A Story Which Results To Thousands Of Views by HolyPaul: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Haba Seun Why You Dey Dull Me Lik This

(1) (Reply)

Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba / The Shot / Help I Need Guardlines On Hw To Write A Good Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.