Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa (2973 Views)

US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! / My 6months Multi UK Visa, What Do I Do With It?? / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by burteeone(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
HELLO,
I NEED A GENUINE AND VISAS EXPERT TO SECURE A UK VISA FOR MY FIACEE IN NIGERIA. THOUGH SHE APPLIED EARLY THIS YEAR, THROUGH ONE GUY IN OSUN STATE AND THEY REFUSED HER ON THE STATEMENT I ATTACHED THE FILE BELOW. I NEED AN EXPERT OR VISAS AGENCY WHO CAN HANDLE THE CASE WITH HOPE SECURING HER UK VISA.. SHE HAS FILES AND OTHER DOCUMENTS. I WOULD PROVIDE INVITATION LETTER IF NEEDED.

MOREOVER, BASE ON MY PAPERS STILL ON PROCESS WITH HOME OFFICE, I COULD NOT TRAVEL OUT OF THE UK. BUT I AM ALLOWED WORKING FULL TIME. ANY ADVICE OR HELP HOW TO GET HER TO THE UK WITH ANY KIND OF VISAS? SHE FINISHED HER ND THIS YEAR AS WELL.

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by TheCongo2: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sorry to hear that your fiancee was denied a visa to the UK.
It is a good thing that you have come to nairaland for advice given that I am sure the gurus on this site will be able to assist you.
Just be careful with those sharks of travel agencies. Your fiancee may end up with a ban if you use them.
I would suggest that you gather all necessary info from the gurus on this forum and then apply those info to your case.
Believe me, we have genius here, so there is no need to use a travel agent.
Just wait and see this thread populated.

Good luck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by claremont(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
@OP: How were you able to invite your fiancee if your papers were still been processed?! That aside, your fiancee needs to show documentary proof that she intends to leave the UK at the end of her visit e.g. letter from employer, payslips e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
burteeone:
HELLO,
I NEED A GENUINE AND VISAS EXPERT TO SECURE A UK VISA FOR MY FIACEE IN NIGERIA. THOUGH SHE APPLIED EARLY THIS YEAR, THROUGH ONE GUY IN OSUN STATE AND THEY REFUSED HER ON THE STATEMENT I ATTACHED THE FILE BELOW. I NEED AN EXPERT OR VISAS AGENCY WHO CAN HANDLE THE CASE WITH HOPE SECURING HER UK VISA.. SHE HAS FILES AND OTHER DOCUMENTS. I WOULD PROVIDE INVITATION LETTER IF NEEDED.

MOREOVER, BASE ON MY PAPERS STILL ON PROCESS WITH HOME OFFICE, I COULD NOT TRAVEL OUT OF THE UK. BUT I AM ALLOWED WORKING FULL TIME. ANY ADVICE OR HELP HOW TO GET HER TO THE UK WITH ANY KIND OF VISAS? SHE FINISHED HER ND THIS YEAR AS WELL.

In all you have not told us the documents your have submitted or what you are awaiting from the home office.

But from the little you have written, you probably are not eligible to invite someone(my assumption).

1 Like

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by TheCongo2: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
AUTOCRATIC

I am disturbed by this post.
OP, as I indicated to you earlier, this forum is full of GURU and Genius when it comes to immigration and visas issues.
Beware of contacting people in private given that you will be running the risk of putting your girl under the cloud of a ban.
IF someone wants to assist you, let them do so on this open forum.
This will allows the GURUs on the forum to asses each piece of information that is been given to you.
Beware of seeking help in private. You may end up coming back with a new thread "Please help me!!!!!!!!!!"

We have geniuses on Naraland. You don't have to follow someone outside. The visa and immigration things are designed to do it by yourself if you have the right info.
Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by pansophist(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2015
As a rule, a non immigrant visa application has to be accompanied with massive evidence showing strong ties from the departing country. One factor that is usually being skipped by many visa applicant is that they provide much ties to the destination country which duly positioned them in an "economically weak" stance.

Students usually are not economically balanced and on this premise, they pose a high risk of overstaying and abusing the conditions of their entry in the consular view, but the only sure way a consular officer can determine that you're a genuine visitor is only by documentary evidence. Unfortunately, a visa will not be issued even if your intention is genuine but unprovable. Conversely, being sponsored subtly do you a disservice, as it basically infer that the subject is in an "economically unstable" position hence, a visa would most likely be refused on this basis.

If she can get a good job or have a business, family (spouse and offspring), properties etc, then most likely, a visa will be conferred. Any attempt beyond this bracket stand a chance of being denied.

1 Like

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by burteeone(m): 1:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Thank you all. Yes i cannot invite her personally. But a colleague at work willing to give me all the necessary invitation document. Initially, she's a student and the agent put her on sponsorship stuff.

Moreover, she's not coming to stay but just a visit and she will be going back after a month and may be re apply later on.
Lexusgs430:

In all you have not told us the documents your have submitted or what you are awaiting from the home office.
But from the little you have written, you probably are not eligible to invite someone(my assumption).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by burteeone(m): 1:57am On Nov 30, 2015
A friend is willing to give me every neccessary docs needed. she's a student and willing to come back to Nigeria to further her education. I would have try and see student visa, i hope it not rigmarole..thanks
claremont:
@OP: How were you able to invite your fiancee if your papers were still been processed?! That aside, your fiancee needs to show documentary proof that she intends to leave the UK at the end of her visit e.g. letter from employer, payslips e.t.c.
Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by burteeone(m): 2:03am On Nov 30, 2015
pansophist:
As a rule, a non immigrant visa application has to be accompanied with massive evidence showing strong ties from the departing country. One factor that is usually being skipped by many visa applicant is that they provide much ties to the destination country or/and are positioned in an "economically weak" stance.

Students usually are not economically balanced and on this premise, they pose a high risk of overstaying and abusing the conditions of their entry in the consular view, but the only sure way a consular officer can determine that you're a genuine visitor is only by documentary evidence. Unfortunately, a visa will not be issued even if your intention is genuine but unprovable. Conversely, being sponsored subtly do you a disservice, as it basically infer that the subject is in an "economically unstable" position hence, a visa would most likely be refused on this basis.

If she can get a good job or have a business, family (spouse and offspring), properties etc, then most likely, a visa will be conferred. Any attempt beyond this bracket stand a chance of being denied.

I strongly agreed. Thank you.
Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by Lexusgs430: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2015
burteeone:
A friend is willing to give me every neccessary docs needed. she's a student and willing to come back to Nigeria to further her education. I would have try and see student visa, i hope it not rigmarole..thanks

What would the friend claim is his/her relationship to your bae?
Applying for a student visa also comes with its own expenses. If she applies for a student visa, pays all the associated expenses, would she still be spending only one month?
Think this visa issue throughly, if she applies again (due to desperation) and gets rejected. It does not sit well on her application history.
Na so conji dey hook una reach? www.vivastreet.co.uk Plenty on dere for Girlfriend experience (na joke I dey o)
Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by justwise(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2015
burteeone:
Thank you all. Yes i cannot invite her personally. But a colleague at work willing to give me all the necessary invitation document. Initially, she's a student and the agent put her on sponsorship stuff.

Moreover, she's not coming to stay but just a visit and she will be going back after a month and may be re apply later on.

Your gf is walking towards 10yrs ban, her chances of getting a visa based on her and your current situation is remote. She doesn't qualify for visiting visa at the moment and should avoid trying to use backdoor.

Finally be careful with anybody contacting you here promising to help....you will get ripped off.

1 Like

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by justwise(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2015
TheCongo2:
AUTOCRATIC

I am disturbed by this post.
OP, as I indicated to you earlier, this forum is full of GURU and Genius when it comes to immigration and visas issues.
Beware of contacting people in private given that you will be running the risk of putting your girl under the cloud of a ban.
IF someone wants to assist you, let them do so on this open forum.
This will allows the GURUs on the forum to asses each piece of information that is been given to you.
Beware of seeking help in private. You may end up coming back with a new thread "Please help me!!!!!!!!!!"

We have geniuses on Naraland. You don't have to follow someone outside. The visa and immigration things are designed to do it by yourself if you have the right info.

My apologies i have to edit your post to remove the quote

2 Likes

Re: Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa by marsillpost: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
employing the available data to make more accurate assessments. One challenge to this assessment is where snow cover is patchy, for example during periods of accumulation or ablation and also in forested areas. Cloud cover inhibits optical sensing of surface reflectance, which has led to other methods for estimating ground conditions underneath clouds. For hydrological models, it is important to have continuous information about the snow cover. Passive microwave sensors are especially valuable for temporal and spatial continuity because they can map the surface beneath clouds and in darkness. When combined with reflective measurements, passive microwave sensing greatly extends the inferences possible about the snowpac

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Took Some Drone Shots Of Ibadan / Tales From The French Foreign Legionnaires Camp As Told By Rory / France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.