Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward (470 Views)

Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality / 2014 Poll: I Sacrificed My Ward To Fulfill Fayose’s Conspiracy – Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward by mulattoclaro(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't understand this whole nonsense. What's 5 years of residence in Nigeria before I can represent my constituency or ward. This is bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Am I not a Nigerian? Why should I be subjected to such in my own country? My father is a Nigerian citizen and his citizenship ought to cover me in every area.

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce not of Scottish and Nigerian descent? Isn't he representing Bayelsa? I'm really disappointed with the turn out of events today at my constituency meeting today. I want to serve my people and bring my overseas exposure to develop my constituency.
Re: I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward by likila: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
keep smoking.
it is better for your health.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
That's what you get for teaming up with wailers.
Re: I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward by xreal: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
it seems you are good at peoples history.

you wan bring oversea exposure...na English u still dey speak.

next topic abeg
Re: I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward by donphilopus: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't understand this whole nonsense. What's 5 years of residence in Nigeria before I can represent my constituency or ward. This is bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Am I not a Nigerian? Why should I be subjected to such in my own country? My father is a Nigerian citizen and his citizenship ought to cover me in every area.

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce not of Scottish and Nigerian descent? Isn't he representing Bayelsa? I'm really disappointed with the turn out of events today at my constituency meeting today. I want to serve my people and bring my overseas exposure to develop my constituency.

Lol. . .Don't worry. We shall meet at the Edo State House of Assembly (EDHA). I believe I would soon (dunno how sooner though) represent my Constituency (Akoko Edo State Constituency II) in the State House of Assembly. I already have a support base on ground and online (FB and Nairaland).
Re: I Was Told To Have At Least 5 Years Of Residence Before I Can Respresent My Ward by johnmartus(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
mulattoclaro:

WHY DONT YOU GO TO YOUR STATE AND MAKE SUCH REQUESTG?

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Provision For 5000 For 25000000 Un Employed Youth In 2006 Budget / Lagos Shuts Religious Houses, Hotels Over Noise Pollution / Okonjo-iweala Should Be Included In The Missing Arms Deal Probe--adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.