Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) (56817 Views)

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Matthe: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ojoro dey nairaland ooooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by 4nobody4every1: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Sanchase: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
She must be so bored living in this big mansion all by herself, the joy of a home is to have family to share with undecided

This kind life is i never see o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
fiftynaira:
END TIME swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by nigeriancuban: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
money is indeed good...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Pidggin(f): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow! grin

Haters keep hating while Gods keeps blessing her grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
How old is is this woman again?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by niceguy7(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
vivianblog:
Caption
And they didn't know I could swim a little sha lol
The joy of having a pool in ur home! Lol..

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/-q6FPIBAWS/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji
Omo mennhh..! Hard work pay oo!
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by tonero230(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
benedictnsi:
That's good...... Make she enjoy jor..... God have blessed her

God has blessed her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Zende(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Working hard pays. I will sure reap of my works, so is any one who is working hard today. Never you give up on what you believe in. Just imagine she stopped along the way. Visit my signature.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by ichommy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin someone snap d pictures
RoyalBlak007:
Alone?
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by pwettygift(f): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
enjoy ursef bby boo!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by ifeatu2011: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Alone?

No, he dey with you abi no b you snap the picture? Abi u see am with selfie stick, nkita
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
to be olosho dey pay shaa
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
like i care undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by skimanski(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Enjoyment Galour
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Iyamar(f): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
vivianblog:
Great Woman !!!!!!! .... #VIVIANGIST
I will like to be like u @Viviangist. Great
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by keeycee: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dividend of hard working.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Bollinger(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
vivianblog:
Caption
And they didn't know I could swim a little sha lol
The joy of having a pool in ur home! Lol..

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/-q6FPIBAWS/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Someone is just itching to be kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by bummyla(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Enjoy! No Be Your Fault! Na GODWin! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by darlenese(f): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lonely
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by porshuch: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Haters be like "WHO BE HER HUSBAND" OR GO AND MARRY". But Linda is really balling. There is one Igbo adage that says " nwata kpa nku ka ibe ya, asi na okpatara ya na ajo ohia. " so just know that ppl must beef you whether you make your money via genuine way or via bad way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by femtopyy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
I can see that she is a leamer
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by cyndiegal(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
She worked hard and GOD blessed her,she has to enjoy herself,everyone prays for a good life
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by blakky97(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
black background. linda how far wid all these black gates and black background? ? I hail ooohhh.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Tedassie(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
anumide:
did anyone receive this message??
Open this link and fill the form, u ll be asked who referred you, just type A******a and u will get instant N500 to any network u use! It no joke I just got mine...... http:///0TafyogOeC konga is giving away Airtime pls hurry don't miss out... It doesn't cost anything. Seriously!!
is it real?
undecided
it's so unreal
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by blimeyVic(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
See as she raise hands like Amebo.
You should know that We from your village don't like you or your black underwear. Nonsense
#mtchwwww @ 12midnight!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by vivianblog(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
dgalon:
Enjoy yourself while it last..truly hardwork pays

I ve been patiently waiting for this to reach front page.
Is it just me that noticed this, every time this viviangist/vivianblog posted somthn, it reach front page asap without hesitation. (although most of her thread are worthy of front page but not all)

Look at the time difference between the two thread..the other guy posted exact same thread wit source and pics at 5:19pm and Vivian at 5:26pm but viviang own reached front page before his.

Say no to injustice
Say no to inequality

Dear is not like that ok , the first post is at fault ok.
1. the official link is replaced by the website link
2. the photos are blurred and small

Thanks for understanding ok #VIVIANGIST
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by chibedo: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Have you thought of where to spend the eternity after spending 120 years or more on earth, depending on how long you want to live on planet earth. The truth is that after spending couple of years on earth, one must cross over. It is either through rapture or death. Eternity consists of hell and heaven. As for me and my entire household, we are heaven conscious because earth is temporal while eternity is permanent. Make Your choice. John 15
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
John 15
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
2 Corinthians 5
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
If you have not given your life to CHRIST, say this prayer:
LORD JESUS, i come to you as a sinner, i believe that you died and resurrected for me, forgive my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I accept you as my personal LORD and Saviour. Thank you LORD in JESUS Name! Amen!
If you prayed this prayer drop a comment. If you want to ask questions, kindly drop it here. GOD bless you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by shegsrules(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
The way this girl just hammer after the commissioning of this new government, which I bet one APC big politician d added more currency to her own. Ambode b suspect ooooo (na joke I dey)
Re: Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) by Freeman50(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Life is sweet when there is money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.