Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs (56790 Views)

Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by GISTBL0G: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Adesua Etomi-Wellington shares her story as she speaks against sexual molestation.

Read her post below...

Almost every woman has a story to tell about someone who taken advantage of them.
The culprits? Lesson teacher, house help, boss, driver, cook, family friend, uncle, aunty even dad.

Mine? Lesson teacher. Man actually grabbed tits that I didn't even really have. Ran out of the house. Told my aunty. She tried to make me continue the lessons. Her exact words were 'if your teacher in school makes a pass, will you stop going to class?
My mum believed me though❤

If you haven't experienced trauma, pls shut it. I wasn't raped but when he grabbed my tits, I FROZE out of fear before I realised that I could run and RUN I DID.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/adesua-etomi-wellington-shares-her-story-as-she-speaks-against-sexual-molestation

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by GISTBL0G: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by itspzpics(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
wink toor
Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Munzy14(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
lolzz
With the way this is going, my girl friend may have s testimony o...hehehehe

Join the trainers class2 to get updated on the new findings to better the organic poultry farming. join other participants who attended our former trainings.
Don't miss the opportunity.
Book your seat!

69 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Parkiz(f): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Munzy14:
lolzz
With the way this is going, my girl friend may have s testimony o...hehehehe

I can't laugh abeg
it's a sad situation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by boyspyjay(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
How to pay for UK super priority.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by hammerF1: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
U FORGET SECURITY MAN ABI NA GATE MAN.

NDI ARA...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Sapexy11: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
everybody has story to tell, mine was someone I know as big daddy, he had an accident, I do check him in hospital, there is a particular day I went he said i should use curtail to cover him(wch I did) , he said the doctor need his sperm for test so I should help him massage his dick wth cream (he had the cream beside him)so that it will come out, out of respect and love I have for this my big daddy I did it for him (imagine right in the hospital), I didn't see anything bad there since he said doctor's need it to carried out a particular test, when he got home , when I was alone with him he confessed to brain washed and lied to me in the hospital, but still need me to be helping him to released since he can't stand up for now, imagine (I was annoyed)I told him to call his wife (my big mummy)and left his room, since then I hate him with passion because he hasn't stop the request , the problem is I couldn't tell anyone .

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Sunnick(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Held ur chest, not tilt....

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Horlubunmmy: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
I also have a story to tell.
waiting to share my own story with that useless guy called Haggai. Karma will surely catch on him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by varnaija(f): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just like the way Muslims colonise terrorism as their birth right. Christians specialize in fucking anything fuckable.

A large percentage of them work hard and spend large sum of their money chasing women. Just go to Lagos, owerri, pH, and a lot of those southern Christian states.

They work from Monday to Friday, very Hard, induring stress a lot in traffic and won't miss out on going to clubs and drinking away their life often ending up with like 4 to 5 women through the weekend, a lot of them are married.

Pastors find pleasure in fucking their members, uncle will Bleep his niece, woman will Bleep her married neighbor and husband friend, sex is just una specialty.

Our african traditional religion allows us more than one wife but no na oyinbo religion they like, they will no jesus said we should not marry more than one.

But on average they Bleep more than 10 women within their lifetime.

Infact harldy will you find a family without an olosho, or cousins fucking each other. Neighbors fucking themselves, uncle fingering his 9 year old niece, father fucking the househelp.

I even hear their spirital men at the vatican specialize in fucking young less than 10 year old boys, that also is a commandment by jesus because they are not allowed to marry. While nuns grind each other.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by crazyABO(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol . Like say man no get story too If u want me to write mine click below angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Munzy14(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Parkiz:

I can't laugh abeg
it's a sad situation
Yea, but it seems celebrities who are on relegation av seen news to revive career and get highlights...
some of them, the males are doing wat biodun did as we speak.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by LesbianBoy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ana ako!

How this one take be near rape bikonu? angry

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Stillthebest: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na every lady they almost wan rape?? How come I never see such in my area

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sapexy11:
everybody has story to tell, mine was someone I know as big daddy, he had an accident, I do check him in hospital, there is a particular day I went he said i should use curtail to cover him(wch I did) , he said the doctor need his sperm for test so I should help him massage his dick wth cream (he had the cream beside him)so that it will come out, out of respect and love I have for this my big daddy I did it for him (imagine right in the hospital), I didn't see anything bad there since he said doctor's need it to carried out a particular test, when he got home , when I was alone with him he confessed to brain washed and lied to me in the hospital, but still need me to be helping him to released since he can't stand up for now, imagine (I was annoyed)I told him to call his wife (my big mummy)and left his room, since then I hate him with passion because he hasn't stop the request , the problem is I couldn't tell anyone .
Exactly.when the molester is a relative it's hard to tell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by czarina(f): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sapexy11:
Wow!

shocked shocked

How old were you then? Just curious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Florblu(f): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sapexy11:
#

Wow! Wetin Musa no go see for gate

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Time for everyone to speak out........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by BUSHHUNTER: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Don't believe her.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Women should get lost with this their talk abeg...

Their body is now really cheap these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by ibkayee(f): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Stillthebest:
Na every lady they almost wan rape?? How come I never see such in my area
Are we acting like Nigeria has not always been a cesspool of disgusting perverted men/rapists?

To your question, yes it seems like na every lady they almost wan rape

26 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Lexusgs430: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Operation ME2GANG.............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Mooselion(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Haaa.... It is too much

This news is that I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to you about it when I see it is a good idea to have a good time with you and your family are doing well and that you are not feeling well and will be back in the office on the video say it was a good day.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Monaco2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Focusmind: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Honestly, if I was Buhari or government, this is the best time to announce one stupid economic policy. People are distracted by Fatoyinbo issue and are no more concern about the happenings in the country.

By the time the youths wakes up, the national assembly must have approved it and signed into law.

By next week, BB Nija will start and the youths will be occupied. By the time it ends, Bubu must have signed the Ruga program into law.

By the time Nigerians are back to their senses, they will be waking up in the same vicinity with herdsmen as they must have been settled in their locality.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Kingluqman(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na confession season we dey

Another one go follow join confess wetin happen in 1960

grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by Mooselion(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Focusmind:
Honestly, if I was Buhari or government, this is the best time to announce one stupid economic policy. People are distracted by Fatoyinbo issue and are no more concern about the happenings in the country.

By the time the youths wakes up, the national assembly must have approved it and signed into law.

By next week, BB Nija will start and the youths will be occupied. By the time it ends, Bubu must have signed the Ruga program into law.

By the time Nigerians are back to their senses, they will be waking up in the same vicinity with herdsmen as they must have been settled in their locality.

Mad man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by seunfly: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs by adewest1999(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wetin be the teacher name make we open go find for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move / Linda Ikeji Enjoying Her Swimming Pool ( Sunday Photos ) / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.