Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Access Loan For Personal/buisness - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Loan For Personal/buisness (12234 Views)

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN / Wow! This Is Real. Access Loan For Small Scale Business Without Stress . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
amandy:
Good day! I have yet to get a response. Hope to see it.Thanks
keep waiting
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Levismile: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by PastorAji(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
4stylz:

Replied you sir
replied you sir
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
4stylz:
I am starting a loan/investment company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. And you will be credited within 48hours after verification of collateral. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The collateral is for security of funds, loan without collateral will be only be available to salary earners and we also provide car loan on request.

The benefit of my loan is you can put up any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, lands, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.

Location : Lagos but we can arrange for anyone living outside Lagos after meeting.

Official email; capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com

Private Capital investment.

Pls contact me via my email jkalu480@gmail.com. let's talk
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by adekaz777: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2015
I need loan of N1 million, hahamu6000@gmail.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Peacemaker: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Got 100k loan from him today.What impressed me is the constant communication and feedback throughout the process. Highly commendable and straightforward
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Peacemaker:
Got 100k loan from him today.What impressed me is the constant communication and feedback throughout the process. Highly commendable and straightforward
kwontunu

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Are you a salary earner? Do you need access to quick loan for your immediate needs? You can get 50k to 1million naira from our loan service with a friendly interest rate.

Requirements;
* A verifiable source of income (Monthly)
* A functional salary current account with a commercial bank in Nigeria
* Pension statement or e- tax card.
* Valid means of identification ( Driver's license, National ID card or International passport.

For more info;

Contact email: capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com
Phone : (+234) 09057577266
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
4stylz:
Are you a salary earner? Do you need access to quick loan for your immediate needs? You can get 50k to 1million naira from our loan service with a friendly interest rate.

Requirements;
* A verifiable source of income (Monthly)
* A functional salary current account with a commercial bank in Nigeria
* Pension statement or e- tax card.
* Valid means of identification ( Driver's license, National ID card or International passport.

For more info;

Contact email: capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com
Phone : (+234) 09057577266

I laaughu
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sir am interested I need a loan of 200k to expand my bet9ja business how can you help me. toochsamn@yahoo.com 08032326255
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by jackbennie: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
went through the whole thread just discovered that only 2 person have testify that they were given loan well to my own observation hmmmm
i will advice salary earners and business owners to visit Renmoney they have offices in lagos or visit their site www.renmoneyng.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
jackbennie:
went through the whole thread just discovered that only 2 person have testify that they were given loan well to my own observation hmmmm
i will advice salary earners and business owners to visit Renmoney they have offices in lagos or visit their site www.renmoneyng.com

Thanks for having confidence in us, you can create your own topic.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by olafunso: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am outside lagos. I have plot of land and l need just #600000 only. U can mail me via olafunsom@gmail.com.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by jackbennie: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
4stylz:

Thanks for having confidence in us, you can create your own topic.

am not into loan business nor promoting any company just to pass a little information and who told u i have confidence in you people moreover wat u r doing is illegal trying to swindle people
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by pepe1: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 6:42am On Feb 08, 2016
jackbennie:
Who told you those 2 people are real?

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2016
greens:

Who told you those 2 people are real?
the two people are real. I am one of them. I collected 100k loan from him last December and I have already started paying back...Op is a private lender so he needs to be careful with people he gives his money to.

2 Likes

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by olatommy7(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
am interested, i only need 100k to start up a fund transfer agency with heritage bank, am in enugu.
my contact for details: olatommy7@gmail.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
okey4reel:

the two people are real. I am one of them. I collected 100k loan from him last December and I have already started paying back...Op is a private lender so he needs to be careful with people he gives his money to.

What are the conditions you met that others have not met that make you be in advantage over others?

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by jackbennie: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
greens:

What are the conditions you met that others have not met that make you be in advantage over others?

maybe the op created another acct with a different username to post positive reviews abt his thread

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
jackbennie:

maybe the op created another acct with a different username to post positive reviews abt his thread

FYI alot of people are getting loan from us through nairaland , since no one has complained about us asking them for money before we give out loan ,why don't you take your fustration elsewhere.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
4stylz:

FYI alot of people are getting loan from us through nairaland , since no one has complained about us asking them for money before we give out loan ,why don't you take your fustration elsewhere.
It may be true, it may be false. Only you know.

Nothing spoil
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by pepe1: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
greens:

I applied as a salary earner. He came to my office. He checked my payslip, and his lawyer drafted the agreement letter which I signed with one witness and we went to the bank together for me to issue the bank an instruction to debit me and credit his account at d end of the next 4 months. before 2pm that day I got a credit alert from him so that's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by ozome15(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
4stylz:
@ozome check your email
ok
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by olaolaking: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2016
okey4reel:

I applied as a salary earner. He came to my office. He checked my payslip, and his lawyer drafted the agreement letter which I signed with one witness and we went to the bank together for me to issue the bank an instruction to debit me and credit his account at d end of the next 4 months. before 2pm that day I got a credit alert from him so that's it.
I heard. Congratulations
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by ozome15(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
okey4reel:

So is it only salary earners that da give, what of Business people

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2016
ozome15:

So is it only salary earners that da give, what of Business people
For business people I don't know but if its an existing business or u have a good collateral there is no reason why he won't give u the loan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Sohot1(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Good morning. I am interested in securing a loan from you to fund my project. My location is not Lagos. Please, I need you to shed more light. My email is hotblazzzze@gmail.com. Thank you as I expect a feedback from you.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by bigsam2010: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2016
4stylz:
I am starting a loan/investment company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. And you will be credited within 48hours after verification of collateral. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The collateral is for security of funds, loan without collateral will be only be available to salary earners and we also provide car loan on request.

The benefit of my loan is you can put up any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, lands, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.

Location : Lagos but we can arrange for anyone living outside Lagos after meeting.

Official email; capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com

Private Capital investment.
Good morning,

I saw your post and I am interested in the Loan. I want to invest on Cement, Vibrated Block Industry and Building Material in a new site of Ikorodu area in Lagos. I have a 3Bedroom Flat on a Half Plot of land, a Room and Parlour Self Contain on another half plot of land as a collateral. Please Kindly send me a details of the loan to elukujay@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2016
bigsam2010:

Good morning,

I saw your post and I am interested in the Loan. I want to invest on Cement, Vibrated Block Industry and Building Material in a new site of Ikorodu area in Lagos. I have a 3Bedroom Flat on a Half Plot of land, a Room and Parlour Self Contain on another half plot of land as a collateral. Please Kindly send me a details of the loan to elukujay@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Salary earners only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars / Starting A Frozen Food Business / BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.