Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Access Loan For Personal/buisness - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Loan For Personal/buisness (12031 Views)

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN / Wow! This Is Real. Access Loan For Small Scale Business Without Stress . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
4stylz:

I have been replying Everyone i received email from
You ask what type of machine I want to use for collateral and I replied. I resent again and yet no more feed back
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by lemon111(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hello Sir, I stays in aba abia state. will need a loan of N500k, my email is akufranklin@gmail.com thank you Sir
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by olalekanba(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
You requested that we send mail to the official email which I did.

You asked for my pay and I gave the figure, replied you twice later asking for update and your requirements and up till now no response.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by wealthinfos(m): 1:08am On Dec 07, 2015
And what if i reveal top secrtes to you how you can build lasting wealth through Real Estate business, will you take action at once to be financially free FOR LIFE? Well if your out to have an alternative source of income, i present yo you the "Real Estate Wealth" guide. visit: http://realestatewealth247..com.ng/

Dont forget, success requires lots of action!

#MyWealthinfos wink
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2015
olalekanba:
You requested that we send mail to the official email which I did.

You asked for my pay and I gave the figure, replied you twice later asking for update and your requirements and up till now no response.
Just take your mind off dear.

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by PastorAji(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
4stylz:
I am starting a loan/investment company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. And you will be credited within 48hours after verification of collateral. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The collateral is for security of funds, loan without collateral will be only be available to salary earners and we also provide car loan on request.

The benefit of my loan is you can put up any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, lands, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.

Location : Lagos but we can arrange for anyone living outside Lagos after meeting.

Official email; capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com

Private Capital investment.
pm'd u sir....
I need like 50K
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by phillthy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
4stylz:
You can all reach me via our official email;

capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com

Do you need a fast loan of 50k-100k with a collateral worth the amount? You don't need to sell your properties to meet up your immediate needs, laptops, phones and valuable asset can be used as collateral. For more information contact me via email.

Note; if you need a huge amount and you are a salary earner, contact as well for further discussion.

Have a nice day
Private capital investment.

Hi. Am still expecting a call from you as promised. Or should I forget about getting a call from you and actually move on? ??
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by femeritus: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Has anyone got a loan from this guy or at least a favourable response because he seems not to be responding. Just share your experience

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
femeritus:
Has anyone got a loan from this guy or at least a favourable response because he seems not to be responding. Just share your experience

The last time I contacted him. I observed that the guy does not have what it takes to do the business. He said he will have to take the collateral with him before he can release fund. That really put me off. I never see such condition before. He was not even talking of the papers.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
greens:

The last time I contacted him. I observed that the guy does not have what it takes to do the business. He said he will have to take the collateral with him before he can release fund. That really put me off. I never see such condition before. He was not even talking of the papers.

You can go to the bank to get the loan sir.

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
PastorAji:
pm'd u sir....
I need like 50K

Replied you sir
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2015
4stylz:

You can go to the bank to get the loan sir.
Yes. I am in it already. Thanks
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by phillthy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
4stylz:

Replied you sir

your last reply was that you were going to call me on Monday. Am still waiting for your call.

thanks
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yea...i got a loan of 100k from Op today after i met all the requirements and signed all the relevant documents...Nice doing business with you
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
greens:

I got 100k loan from him today...Tuesday 8th dec
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by olalekanba(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
I did mail him concerning the requirements twice now without any feedback from him.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
olalekanba:
I did mail him concerning the requirements twice now with any feedback from him.

Ola send me your number, I didn't get your email
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by olalekanba(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
4stylz:

Ola send me your number, I didn't get your email

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Johnnyessence(m): 2:16am On Dec 09, 2015
am interested pls send d details to my e-mail:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thank u pls what of someone that av a purchased landed property but doesn't av certificate of ownership yet but av legal document of the land and the receipt of the land. need ur reply on this queston and also the land is an acre what 750k naira.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
okey4reel:

I got 100k loan from him today...Tuesday 8th dec
OK, I heard
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by baf: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Am interested, stay outside lagos though.femmybaf@gmail.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Toosure70: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2015
I'm government worker. I need 100k please awejulius@yahoo.com.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Toosure70: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2015
4stylz:
I am starting a loan/investment company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. And you will be credited within 48hours after verification of collateral. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The collateral is for security of funds, loan without collateral will be only be available to salary earners and we also provide car loan on request.

The benefit of my loan is you can put up any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, lands, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.

Location : Lagos but we can arrange for anyone living outside Lagos after meeting.

Official email; capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com

Private Capital investment.
Im government worker and live in Lagos. I need 100k awejulius@yahoo.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by femeritus: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2015
greens:

Really? That's serious. So if I am using a car as collateral I have to release the car.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Royal30: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by greens(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
femeritus:

Really? That's serious. So if I am using a car as collateral I have to release the car.
YES! Exactly. That was his condition for me. grin grin grin
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by adexycomputa: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
I have a plot of land with LSMF CO-OP Society, located at otta side in ogun and need 1m to 2m for a year, what is ur intrest rate. Thanks. abdulakeemade@gmail.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Aliyuu19(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good day sir, am seriously interested in Keke napep, pls how can it be processed? Am in Kogi, but I can relocate to Lagos if you can provide me with every thing (accomodation). What is the collataral for the Keke napep?
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good day! I have yet to get a response. Hope to see it.Thanks
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Gives Ultimatum To Globacom / Ten Banks Pay 143 Directors N7.6bn In 2015 / Naira May Depreciate To 386/dollar In H2 —pwc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.