Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? (886 Views)

I Have Lost Faith In This Government / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Levinelsonbob(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria is yet enjoying but the policies of the immidiate past administration under Goodluck Jonathan. Who only allowed corruption to thrive and never fought against it. Policies like:
1; FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL
2; TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA)
3; BANK VERIFICATION NUMBER(BVN)
4 ACCREDITATION OF CIVIL SERVANTS TO ELIMINATE GHOST WOKERS.
Amongst others were all the polices of the clueless, corrupt government of Goodluck Jonathan. However, right now, all the corrupt officials in his government whom he aided in siphoning our treasury are returning their loots and the present corrupt free government is accepting them without prosecutions. Even hidding the names and ammounts being returned. I hope transparency will be allowed for propper understanding and scrutinity of this corruption fight.
Meanwhile, I have been waiting in ernest anticipation for the indictment of the former petroleum minister whose loots were equated to Dangote's worth in assets and cash. Eventhough, during her tenure, Nigeria never lacked fuel supply.
The corruption recorded in the past administration was so stinking that it had to spend N1.8billion in maintainance of the presidential air fleet, just in one year? Oh my God! that was outrageous. I mean outrageously economical compared to N2.5billion admitted by the Buhari's incorruptible administration to have been spent on same property in less than 6months. Eventhough it was touted to be above N5billion (denied). That nothwistanding; The milestone TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT policy of the immidiate past corrupt administration of president Goodluck Jonathan is currently suffering an alleged embezzlement of N25billion under the watchful eyes of the none corrupt Buhari's administration.
Moreso, the daftness of the past corrupt government was seen in its strides to remove fuel subsidy in other to curb the massive misappropriation of funds going on with the system, which rather than being applauded, aroused the indigination of the masses who are now relaxed with a pump price of between N150-N300 per litre of fuel across. the country. This same cluelessnes was also seen in its ability to hound boko-haram which now ranks the no.1 deadly terror group in the world under president Buhari's leadership. Atleast,during the clueless, daft and corrupt government, boko-haram could only kidnap or maim armless civilians. And in the transparent atmosphere of that administration, Nigerians were duely informed on the developments and dastardly activities of the terror group which included the kidnap of Chibok girls. But the body language of our face-for-corruption-fight and X general has reduced (irony) the power of boko-haram from "missing Chibok girls to missing soldiers." Admist all secrecy, while the commander in chief is busy juncketting around the world .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by INTROVERT(f): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Bambless1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
If You Ask Meeeee Na Who I Go Ask??

2 Likes

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by LastSurvivor: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
When he comes back from Malta guiness

2 Likes

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by BlackTechnology: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool Towards 2nd term campaign

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Naira land has lost taste.
Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by AceKid(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
op dont cry na..... be patient! they havent signed 2016 budget yetti, as you said policies of the immidiate past administration under Goodluck Jonathan is still @ hand, the new one is coming in within the 2016 budget Sir!...... you dig? cool smiley
Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Levinelsonbob(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
AceKid:
op dont cry na..... be patient! they havent signed 2016 budget yetti, as you said policies of the immidiate past administration under Goodluck Jonathan is still @ hand, the new one is coming in within the 2016 budget Sir!...... you dig? cool smiley
Fellow compatriot, from the anticidents of the present administration, the expections of Nigerians from this government is a forgone conclucsion. It will be tantamount to the severest disillusionment to still want to beleive that this government has anything up sleves for the country. A government that campaigned against all the policies of the past administration but has since then been unable to do without them. A government that has denied virtually its campaign promises. A government established on false-hood and greed for power. What are u actually hopping to gain from it? If not witch-hunting of enemies and masterminding plans for non-oposition. So that the logic of the cabals will reign. Have u heard anything like 2016 budget if not only the exergurated and uncaluted hyperbol of N8trillion deficit budget which if implemented, is capable of plumating the country into banckrupsy.

2 Likes

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Levinelsonbob(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
LastSurvivor:
When he comes back from Malta guiness
My brother, he will be going to 33 laggar beer. Nigeria is broke but her president has morethan enough to juncket around the world.

2 Likes

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Horus(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o7GseFHKM

[size=15pt]Buhari's gov't creates a framework for Nigeria's economic future[/size]
Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by BobNeli(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o7GseFHKM

[size=15pt]Buhari's gov't creates a framework for Nigeria's economic future[/size]
That is the hope of the helpless. We are watching

1 Like

Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Levinelsonbob(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
jcmaiah:
Naira land has lost taste.
How?
Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Levinelsonbob(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bambless1:
If You Ask Meeeee Na Who I Go Ask??
U better ask ur president oo. It's ur civil responsibility. Ur leaders must be accountable to u
Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by speedyGonzales: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
keep waiting!
Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by maupe: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
The government, has already announced and kick started the implementation of its policies
* REMATA 25billion naira swoop
* Operation Roll back the opposition
* Operation win all electoral positions
* Bailout Bonanza
* Free Fulani Wahabism
* Operation Judicial abracadabra
* Operation face me I face you
* Invisible 8tr naira budget awoof
Re: When Will This Government Bring Up Its Own Policies? by Levinelsonbob(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
maupe:
The government, has already announced and kick started the implementation of its policies
* REMATA 25billion naira swoop
* Operation Roll back the opposition
* Operation win all electoral positions
* Bailout Bonanza
* Free Fulani Wahabism
* Operation Judicial abracadabra
* Operation face me I face you There u are my brother.
* Invisible 8tr naira budget awoof

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Open Letter From American Constitutional Lawyer (must Read) / Arms Procurement Scandal: PDP Backs Buhari, Urges Fairness / 2016 Budget :fg Votes 500b For Social Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.