Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Forbidden Fruit - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Forbidden Fruit (1077 Views)

Forbidden Attraction / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Forbidden Fruit by Pricelessfina(f): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
At the church, I caught his gaze. I looked away immediately, my hear beating.
He always looked at me: funny enough I always met his gaze. Tall, fair, muscular, cute, were his physical attributes. yeah, he was the cynosure of all; his maker took time in creating him.
"Go in peace, the mass is ended", the priest announced. I felt bad knowing I would only get to see Mr. handsome the next Sunday. Too bad I had no guts to walk up to him and say, "hi". The priest walked out with his entourage as the choir sang the dismissal song.
With my right knee on the tiled floor, I made the sign of the cross. As I left, my eyes scanned the church in search of Mr. handsome. But all in vain as I never got a sight of him.
Now, consoling myself that I would see him the next Sunday, I walked briskly out of the church. Dad and mum would probably be waiting for me at the car park.
A touch on my shoulder brought me to a halt. Turning to see who needed my attention; I gasped at his sight. I was dumbfounded....At the church, I caught his gaze. I looked away immediately, my hear beating.
He always looked at me: funny enough I always met his gaze. Tall, fair, muscular, cute, were his physical attributes. yeah, he was the cynosure of all; his maker took time in creating him.
"Go in peace, the mass is ended", the priest announced. I felt bad knowing I would only get to see Mr. handsome the next Sunday. Too bad I had no guts to walk up to him and say, "hi". The priest walked out with his entourage as the choir sang the dismissal song.
With my right knee on the tiled floor, I made the sign of the cross. As I left, my eyes scanned the church in search of Mr. handsome. But all in vain as I never got a sight of him.
Now, consoling myself that I would see him the next Sunday, I walked briskly out of the church. Dad and mum would probably be waiting for me at the car park.
A touch on my shoulder brought me to a halt. Turning to see who needed my attention; I gasped at his sight. I was dumbfounded....
At the church, I caught his gaze. I looked away immediately, my hear beating.
A touch on my shoulder brought me to a halt. Turning to see who needed my attention; I gasped at his sight. I was dumbfounded....

(1) (Reply)

Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. / Real And Rugged Story / One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.