Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria (855 Views)

What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu / Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) / This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by Misternas89(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
I would really love my fellow country people and Nairalanders to tell me your views on this Short story of mine due to ds[i] FUEL SCARCITY[/i]
of a thing
Even as I claimed to be stone-hearted this story will surely be touching: Here in Kwara st, a woman brought her grinding machine with a 6or7months old boy at her back to a filling station, on getting there she knelt down crying bitterly to d attendants just to sell maybe 2 or 3 litre of fuel 2 her supposed "small" tank of her grinding machine....the woman wept and never stopped pleading that she solely depends on grinding with no assistance from no where, everybody was so touched that even @ 150 per litre d poor woman is ready to buy just to feed her kids who are dying of hunger. Still don't understand where we are heading to in this country.
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by Vince77(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Very touching. Na suffer everybody just dey.

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by Misternas89(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Vince77:
Very touching. Na suffer everybody just dey.
I'm telling u bro, I was so touched that even had to even used my "handkerchief". I later guessed maybe her supposed husband wasn't ready to cater for her or any of d kids
Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2015
PDP did not built one single refinery for 16yrs nor did they maintain the existing ones, you guys were there rigging election for the criminals, now you are asking where is naija heading to.naija is heading to your bedroom.
Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by Vince77(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

I'm telling u bro, I was so touched that even had to even used my "handkerchief". I later guessed maybe her supposed husband wasn't ready to cater for her or any of d kids
u may b right abt dat too. We live in a world where love no longer has a real meaning. I just pray pple live a good life n dnt go crazy.

1 Like

Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2015
the ONLY person that knows where the zoo is heading is the PRESIDENT OF MONKEYS AND BABOONS (PMB) we biafrans need more of this to happen to the zoo until it finally crumbles
a revolution is fast approaching and not even MISS MALTINA can stop it

Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by Misternas89(m): 12:36am On Nov 30, 2015
iamkeyz:
the ONLY person that knows where the zoo is heading is the PRESIDENT OF MONKEYS AND BABOONS (PMB) we biafrans need more of this to happen to the zoo until it finally crumbles
a revolution is fast approaching and not even MISS MALTINA can stop it
Okay Mr Iamkeyz thanks bro u r noted sir
Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by nnachukz(m): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2015
To one chance bus stop. Until we get there, the suffering can only multiply. Until the masses see this scam for what it is, we will remain on this track.
Re: Where Exactly Are We Heading To In Nigeria by kentuta(m): 1:55am On Nov 30, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

See The Avoidable Typographical Error From The Office Of The Senate President / I Don’t Know Dasuki, Says George / Nigeria To Send 20 Scientists Into Space In Jan 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.