Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 (5298 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
^^^^
@ nairaminted

I have restated this point elsewhere that the coalition (US, gulf states, etc) even accepted that some of their strikes has resulted to civilian death, but hasbara troll would you ever have the human decency to accept that Russia strikes have indiscriminately killed civilians? or even caused civilian casualty? I am not US PR person so I have no reason to lie, obfuscate, deceive whenever they commit acts that violate human dignity or results to human death, you on the other hand has found your second Jesus, putin, whom you must garnish in shining robe as being unable to do any evil. I do not hold the US, or Turkey, or NATO or other country government as being saints but I do try my best to hold them to account whenever they veer off human decency. It takes a simpleton or novice or naive man to think countries like Russia or the US design their foreign policy because of Humanity while infact they do so for their selfish and cynical interest.
Re: Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 by NairaMinted: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
vedaxcool:
^^^^
@ nairaminted

I have restated this point elsewhere that the coalition (US, gulf states, etc) even accepted that some of their strikes has resulted to civilian death, but hasbara troll would you ever have the human decency to accept that Russia strikes have indiscriminately killed civilians? or even caused civilian casualty? I am not US PR person so I have no reason to lie, obfuscate, deceive whenever they commit acts that violate human dignity or results to human death, you on the other hand has found your second Jesus, putin, whom you must garnish in shining robe as being unable to do any evil. I do not hold the US, or Turkey, or NATO or other country government as being saints but I do try my best to hold them to account whenever they veer off human decency. It takes a simpleton or novice or naive man to think countries like Russia or the US design their foreign policy because of Humanity while infact they do so for their selfish and cynical interest.

Oga, you are on the wrong team. Just admit it already.

War is coming and history will judge you for whose side you were.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 by vedaxcool(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
NairaMinted:

Oga, you are on the wrong team. Just admit it already.

War is coming and history will judge you for whose side you were.

grin grin grin history judging whom? Judgement day is comming and God will judge you for lying in the service of murderers and destruction. His side is where I stand. And that is the point beyond your comprehension, rather than stand for truth you prefer propaganda that is geared towards elevating people who have done much harm to others.
Re: Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 by NairaMinted: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mighty United States of Anarchy Airforce once AGAIN, ladies and gentlemen, once AGAIN...

Over 30 Iraqi Soldiers Killed in US Air Force Strike, 20 Others Injured
15:39 18.12.2015(updated 16:00 18.12.2015)
At least 30 Iraqi soldeirs were killed and 20 others injured in US air strike, Hakim al-Zamili, the head of Iraqi parliament's Security and Defense Committee said.
"Thirty soldiers of the 55 brigade of the raqi army were killed and 20 injured in US airstrike on the al-Naimiya town of the al-Fallujah province," al-Zamili's statement obtained by Sputnik reads.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Share this story

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151218/1031964714/iraq-us-airstrike-casualtie.html#ixzz3ug2Cxz00

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. / When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) / US Economy Enters Depression And The End Of The Petrol-dollar This October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.