Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Money Disappeared From My Pocket - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket (26165 Views)

Strange Elephant Appears In First Bank Nig Lagos, Disappeared With 125M (photos) / How Money Fight Led To Arrest Of Killers Of Politician In Lagos / ‘how Money Launderers Sponsor Terrorism’ – Fraud Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by otiigba1(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:

come to adesuwa police station, u will c me there lets make entry.
Rubbish! As if the police will do any thing, some of them are thieves themselves angry
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by mytime24(f): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
Computer Village guys showed me their high skill yesterday
I was listening to music on my phone with earpiece in my ear..
They stole the phone from me while the music was still playing in my ear for good 2 hours shocked shocked shocked shocked
oga linus grin

1 Like

Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Blingblings(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Search seun or lalasticlala either of them picked ur pocket when u were nairalanding inside the bus
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by kixo(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
tellwisdom:
Benin people are thieves na sad
That's false, we are not thieves
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by stevLegend: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
AyamConfidence:
but from wetin i know New Benin na strong hood so u gas dey aware and cautious of people wey dey near u...sorry sha but hope say u don make that hair

I so much love this icon cheesy
AyamConfidence:
but from wetin i know New Benin na strong hood so u gas dey aware and cautious of people wey dey near u...sorry sha but hope say u don make that hair

I so much love this icon
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by franklingud(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sorry babe, dis one na witch pick ya pocket. Sorry again.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:
Am sharing this personal experience on how money mysteriously disappeared from my pocket for all who cares to read to be fully guarded and watchful this season and beyond.

Am still confused, in shock and still can’t put one or two together on how this happened.

I left home for the salon around 3:30 pm yesterday (29/11/2015) after empting my wallet and clearing all cash in sight with the aim of buying drugs for my toothache and doing light shopping on my way back home. The cash was neatly kept in my jeans pocket with exception to N100 which will take me to my destination. I held the N100 with my phones and keys in my hand; boarded a bus to New Benin; paying no attention to other passengers. I was glued to my phone (Nairalanding). On getting to New Benin, I gave the Driver N100 and he gave me a change of N50. Still held the N50 in my hand and boarded another Bus going to 3rd junction. As usual, I was still glued to my phone. I gave the conductor the N50 and collected my N10 change. On getting to 3rd Junction after alighting from the bus, I decided to keep the N10 with the other cash in my pocket. Bingo! shocked My pocket was EMPTY. shocked I went back to the bus searched the floor embarassed, my money was not in sight. I was confused and my throat suddenly went dry. cry I looked around and saw a girl selling sachet water. I flagged her down, bought one with my last N10 and re-energized myself with the water.

I was still in that state of confusion not knowing what to do and how to get back home when I saw a colleague. After exchanging pleasantries, I told her my predicament. To God be the glory, she had enough money on her and she bailed me out.

Am still pained, bitter and sad for loose-guarding to the extent of not knowing how money disappeared from my jeans pocket. The most painful part of it, I don’t know the exact amount. cry cry

You may have been too busy Nairalanding to realise what you did with the money
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Nicepoker(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
That's how my wrist watch disappeared from my hand o. When I got home I felt some pains on my left arm. I was like I hope my arm won't disappear too. Na for osogbo e happen o.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by dictbennie(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Benin again? Na so my wallet disappear for ring road o...Benin boys no dey smile at all....everybody is a suspect whenever I'm in those zones..
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
SUPOL:

come to adesuwa police station, u will c me there lets make entry.

Hehehehehehehehe Supol, Supol, I hail o.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
They stole the phone from me while the music was still playing in my ear for good 2 hours shocked shocked shocked shocked

hahaha Omo ur Lagos pass is revoked , go back to ur village .

U dey loose guard for a whole comp villa ?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

Hahahahaahaahahahaha
The guy used the style we call ratty, u know when rat eats ur unwashed suya hand overnite, it would blow air on the surface while eating ur flesh..

The guy was using his shoulder to rub ur breast while u enjoyed it his hand was in ur pocket, u re lucky he did not go with ur pants while u enjoyed him smothering ur breast...
u've just made my day bro, can't just stop laughing. To be frank, the thing don happen to me years back..

"Ratty Formular Indeed.. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by dictbennie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
kixo:
hmmmnn @ op, let me tell you the main tricks used in Benin, I have see this at least 3 times, twice at ring road and new benin.
The time you were entering the bus, that was how your money got missing. The moment the bus arrives, there is the rush to get the seat, these pickpockets disguise as passengers and struggle to enter the bus, as they pretend, their hands are going straight to your pocket or bag because at that stage, you are not concious of your self. the first time I saw it at ringroad, I told someone about it, he said: 'no talk ooo, na so them de do for here, if you talk, them go change am for you say na u be pickpocket'. Ever since, I do not rush to enter bus and when entering my hands are dipped into my pocket

Na my whole wallet them carry oo....Since then, I wise pass serpent whenever I dey ring road..the idiots later call me give me back as them see student I.d card inside with just 1K...as God would have it, I actually been wan use ATM for first bank..
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
kixo:
hmmmnn @ op, let me tell you the main tricks used in Benin, I have see this at least 3 times, twice at ring road and new benin.
The time you were entering the bus, that was how your money got missing. The moment the bus arrives, there is the rush to get the seat, these pickpockets disguise as passengers and struggle to enter the bus, as they pretend, their hands are going straight to your pocket or bag because at that stage, you are not concious of your self. the first time I saw it at ringroad, I told someone about it, he said: 'no talk ooo, na so them de do for here, if you talk, them go change am for you say na u be pickpocket'. Ever since, I do not rush to enter bus and when entering my hands are dipped into my pocket

It was not a rush hour.

Am not sure my pocket was picked. The jeans I wore was very tight and accessing the pocket is not easy. Na touch and disappear dem do me cheesy
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by kixo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
dictbennie:

Na my whole wallet them carry oo....Since then, I wise pass serpent whenever I dey ring road..the idiots later call me give me back as them see student I.d card inside with just 1K...as God would have it, I actually been wan use ATM for first bank..
hahahhahaha, my guy luck baff you oo, them call you ke? you get luck sha.Me once I ball in ring road or new Benin, my eyes de ground, my hands de my 2 side pockets, who wan tief me go know say na bad market
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

You may have been too busy Nairalanding to realise what you did with the money

What I did with the money as how?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by kixo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sijo01:

It was not a rush hour.

Am not sure my pocket was picked. The jeans I wore was very tight and accessing the pocket is not easy. Na touch and disappear dem do me cheesy
lols, they didn't do any touch and disappear, those guys get PhD, they know how they do their thing, at least you moved from 3 busy places in benin
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Nicepoker(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
kixo:
That's false, we are not thieves
witches and wizards nko?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
kixo:

lols, they didn't do any touch and disappear, those guys get PhD, they know how they do their thing, at least you moved from 3 busy places in benin

I don't catwalk, I dogwalk cheesy. The speed I use when walking couple with the tightness of my jeans, bro e go dey difficult for my pocket to be picked.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by omoodeogere(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOLLYWOOD MOVE
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by repogirl(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
I've lost money like this a few times when I was still a JJC, it was the day I lost one brand new phone that I kept it in my front jeans pocket that I woke up from my slumber.

I don't take public transport these days but even if I do, I make sure all valuables are in a handbag, zipped up and on my lap in front of me.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Cvesta(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmm..lesson learnt..cant fall to their gimmicks
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by innobarca(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Have u been to Senegal?pick pocket has level sister
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
How much is all the money? Tell us.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
I HOPE THAT TEACHES US ALL A LESSON...IT COULD HAPPEN TO JUST ANYONE...THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD NOT LOOK DOWN ON JUST EVERY BEGGAR WE COME ACROSS.THE DAY I BEGGED FOR N500 TO GET THE CLOSEST BANK,I HAD 7DIGITS IN MY ACCOUNT..A POPCORN SELLER BAILED ME OUT..THATS MY STORY..LIFE'S A SCHOOL

1 Like

Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Maybe there was no money at all in your pocket, you just imagined that there was money in your pocket happens to money conscious girls.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Pque(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
D reason why this kind of thing happen sucessfuly is simply becos u were unconscious at d time d money was taken from u. 55,000 naira was also stolen from my aunty when leaving for market at agege very early in d morning around october this year because she was dozing while in d bus.
A lady also nearly played d ratty trick on me in a bus by secretly nd slowly rubbing her thigh nd leg on mine in a bus nd I don't know her hand was already in my back pocket. God saved me that I got down earlier only 4 me to realise that d money deeply kept in my back pocket was almost falling off but held only by d tip of my pocket. Make I know catch lady, even if I see her, I will b doubting if she is d one, oloriburuku ole.

This kind of thing constantly happen to sick people, especially d one suffering from malaria nd those mentally disturbed, nd drunkards. Those people who think a lot nd get carried away.
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Skain(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Disappearing?

Op probably wore jean and put the money in her back pocket.

Finders keep...
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by bigass123(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin
I've been trying not to open my teeth since morning cos cold no allow me brush...
Nna ehn, this ur comment make me laugh and rolling on the floor oh grin

NOBODYY:
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by Rapunzel001: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

how is dat possible? did they reconnect ur earpiece to another music playing device?
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by fiftynaira(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Did u say new "BENIN"?

Came to check the state the event took place..
Re: How Money Disappeared From My Pocket by juskrish: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
may be na your village witch dey follow dey moneymay be na your village witch dey follow dey moneymay be na your village witch dey follow dey money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich / Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.