Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Plz Save My Life !!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Plz Save My Life !!! (1414 Views)

Help Nigerians And Nigerian Police Save My Life From An Uber Partner / Save My Unemployed Life / Pls Help Save My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good day evryone , help a dying broda to smile again. I came back frm South Africa 8months ago, the reason why I came bak was that I accomodate a frnd frm nigeria a secondary skul mate precisely n he ended up been a betrayer wch lead to my sudden departure frm South Africa. It all happen like dis, in 2011 Nov. 26th precisely. I hustle n decide to migrate to south africa, without knowing anybody in that country, wit d help of God I got d visa successful. When I get to OR tambo in joburg, I was able to meet one nigerian who came to pick his family member, buh unfurtunately his family was sent back home bcus of his hotel reservation dat is not genuine. I spoke to him that am new in dis country n dat I dnt no anybody dat can accomodate me. After abt 3hrs of arrival at d airport, one of d immigration called him to tel him dat his family wil b sent bak home. At first he was not happy, buh after some few minute later he agree to help me. I was very hapi, so I followed him to his place in Mpumalanga in bushbuckridge, its a location(village) its abt 6hrs to johannesburg. Wen we got home he offer me a room n cook some nyc pap n chicken for me. So I was wit him for 11months without a job. Though he was a street boy doin gold exchange business inside a market, n d business dnt usually pay evryday. Dis guy is almost d same age wit me buh I usually cald him bros, cus he make life so confortable for me by feeding me for 11months without complaining. At times I wil pack all his cloths n wash it, cus dats d only way I feel I cud thank him for his kind gesture. Most of d time, his gfs wil mess up d house n I wil make sure I put evrytin in other to make him hapi always. After d 11 months had gone, one morning in Oct. 2012. I decided to pack my luggage n go back to joburg to go n look for anytin at all to do, apart frm d usual bizness for boiz like yahoo yahoo stuff or selling of amala (coccaine) wch I don't have d courage to do. When I told him dat morning dat am leavin for jozi, he ask whre n I said I dnt no. So he helped me to cal one of his frnds who happen to b a celestial member in joburg parish. When I got to d church around 7pm, I was lead to d shepherd by dat his frnd to introduce me to him n also informed him dat I wil b stayin in d church premises for som time. The shepherd welcom me n said am free to stay buh I have to attend all d church activities wch I agree. On the 3rd day, I got a job in Smits Street, Braamfontein as a cashier in one big Saloon wit d help of d shepehrd. I started d work, usually I resume to work by 7am n closes in no actual time, somtimes 9pm or even 11pm at times n I have to trek like 2Klm frm braamfontein to droonforntein whre d church is. After 2 months, of hard work n pains in d saloon, I thought of running back to naija cus I was goin thru a serious hardship, reason is bcus I work frm mon to sun no rest. I resume to work on sunday after church service. At first I was employ as a cashier wit a salary or R1000 buh later I discover I was been used fo anoda purpose entirely. I wil manage d saloon wen d boss is not around, cus she have 2 shops around d braamfontein. I wil take stock evry friday, I wil b d one to supply other saloon if dey need any materials also I wil b d one to prepare d salary of all d staff. Somtimes d woman wil pass me to her husband cus he also run a saloon in Juta Street. Each time d husband cald me to take stock for him, if I start counting d hairpiece (wavon) frm 10pm, I wil finish it by exactly 6;45am cus I wil b locked inside d shop, without sitting down or sleepin at all. That is for u to no how big d saloon is n d hairpeice(wavon) n other materials in d store room n he usually ask me to count evry 6weeks. Dis continue like dat cus I work frm mon to sun no rest no off day. After 3months she increase my salary to R2000 bcus I work so hard fo her. Most of d time, she wil travelled to naija n entrust her bizness wit me, she wil even give me some of her ATM card dat if we needs to buy anytin, we can withdraw frm d card. I was very sincere wit dis woman cus I neva wanted to tarnish my image all in d name of money. After workin for her for 1yr n 2months, she brought one of her family member to SA n she called me after abt 2weeks of d arrival of her brother, n said I have neva done anytin wrong to her dat infact out of d pple she has employed in d past, am d only person dat as stayed dis long, others usually stay 2 to 3 months n dey disappear n even steal her money. So she finally said since her brother is around now, n d bisness is somhow dis dys. That she won't b needing my service again. Buh have spoke wit my husband to emlpoy u, since he told me his intrested in u cus u re a hard working man. So I join d husband fully in his bizness in 2014, n he ask me to b managing one of his 3 saloons. He promised to b paying R2500 n later increase it after d 4th month to R3000. Buh bcus I was too tired wit d work, I was contactin pple to plz help me to get a nyc job. So at d end of d 4th month, april precisely. I join anoda company in pretoria as a site driver. I really dnt think I can do d job buh wit d help of God n GPS wch d company bought for me so as to direct me to anywhre am drivin to. Is like a dream com true after I don suffer for saloon for gud 1yr n 6months of hard labour. The company started wit R4000 n promise to increase after 6months. In my mind I said dis is gud atleast I won't b workin on satur n sun. At d end of d first month, I decided to register wit one of d college to study information technonoly in netwrking, bcus I was a SSCE holder bfore I left naija in 2011. Buh bcus I can study online n wil only b goin to d skul to submit assignment or write exams. I decided to register wit boston city college one of d best college in SA buh a bit expensive in pretoria n lectuares started fully. In d day I wil work as driver n at nyt I wil stay glued wit my laptop studying. Just after I was thru wit my first sememster exams in year 1, a high skul frnd hu had finish his degree buh without job cald n said he wil like to also come to south africa to hustle, at first is not easy cus firstly, I just relocated to pretoria n I have to pay rent of R1500 in sunnyside whre I was leaving n my salary is R4000 wil also pay anoda R1300 for skul fees at d end of evry month, wil buy grocerries n all that. Buh bcus I remember I was also been accomodated by a gud nigerian fo gud 11months without payin cent+feedin I agree to help him. So he finally arrived n we re staying 2geda inside d one room I rented. The second day of his arrival, my south african girl friend came n I introduce dem to each other, basically I was keepin d lady bcus I no I wil later use her to get my permit after wch my studies permit of 2yrs must have expired, cus I already done my studies permit wit Boston city college bfore I left d saloon. Though wen I register wit d skul, I only presented my assylum (Aduro) cus u can also study wit it. In a nutshell after abt 6months dat my frnd has been stayin wit me without a job. One day I came bak frm wrk early around 4pm cus basically I usually left home arnd 7am n come bak by 8 or 9pm somtimes as I need to drop d workers on site to der various destinations. On dis day, I got home early, open d frnt gate n I was heading straight to my room. On getting to my room I discover d door was closed buh not locked, so I just open d door since I no is only my frnd dat wil b inside. As soon as I open, d next tin I saw was my frnd ontop of my south african girl friend naked n sweating. At first I was shocked n could not do anytin in that moment. I was just standing n shaking like a leaf, all of d sudden I got angry n I was fuming. Buh I quickly control my temper n I threw d guy out of my ouse wit d girl. I was on d floor papless n crying asking God y I had to face all dis challenges in my life. I was so confused n many evil thought came to my mind buh I promise never to hurt a friend bcus of just a girl. On d followin morning, I get prepared fo wrk n wen I got to office my boss sent me to go get some materials fo d boiz in site at kempton park in joburg. I was about comin bak to pretoria wen my fone rang, it was my boss, asking me of whre I was. I told him I was just abt comin bak to pretoria, den he said I shud hold on dat he wil cal me bak in a jiffy. After abt 1hr he called bak n said, did I have my passport wit me wch I reply yes. So I ask him wat happened sir, he said my south african girl frnd was in d office wit 3 police men, accusing me of raping her. In dat moment I felt my whole life is comin to an end cus if u re alleged rape in south africa is 2o somtin yrs in prison if u get caught, that moment I was so confused n I was wondering why d lady is so haertless to av cook such a big lie against me. My boss advice me to leave d country immediately or else I wil face wat eva happened. So he said I shud drop d car key to a guy in dat place I went to get d materials dat he wil send sombody else to com brng it bak to office. After soliloquizing for some minute n crying seriously I got a message frm boss, saying I shud quickly go n open my mail n print out d ticket in it to board d nxt available plane to nigeria. That was how I ended up in Muritala airport without a pin. What actually pains me most is my education that I struggle to start buh cud not complete it n I can not go to d station cus d lady wil want to explain wit der local language wch I wil not understand wat she's tryin to say n ask anybody. South african police value der citizen n der language mordan anytin. This was my story fellow nairalnader. So 4 now, am jobless cus eva since I came bak have been lookin fo any type of job to atleast b feeding mysef, buh all effort to get one is to no avail. Plz if der is anyway anyone cud assist me get somtin I can b doin to atleast take care of mysef, I wil appreciate it. Is not easy at 33 to b single, wit no job. I want to appeal to fellow nairalander who may feel to assist me wit any job, plz feel free to contact me on my digit 08180636931 or 08170794423. Thank u en God bless evry1 of u too, I pray to God dat none of u shall experience unexpected problem in ur life.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by eluquenson(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmm, so sad read your predicament.
I understand what you went through as I have friends over there which they said they would never in their life date any SA girl cos they are useless human being & their govt support them a lot. Everything happens as destined, but sincerely you've being carried away by dating a SA babe, you should be aware of what they can do. Sincerely, I would only advice you to start a new life here & forget about dreaming to go back to SA cos that may not be your fortress even if you have the wherewithal to go back. South Africa is not for foreigners cos the citizens don't like foreigners.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's really hard if you are really saying the truth. I hope somebody helps. But since you were are guilty of the rape accusation why run? And your permit is yet to expire?
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
That's really hard if you are really saying the truth. I hope somebody helps. But since you were are guilty of the rape accusation why run? And your permit is yet to expire?

My permit expire next month sir, I did not rape her,dis is a girl av been dating fo a year plus. How can I rape her, only God knows why she cook dat big lie against me. All I no is dat God wil judge dem. Recently I had she's pregnant for my frnd.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by consultancy: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
hmmm. this is a serious one. for now go back to ur family in Nigeria. it will give u d soft landing to absord all that has happened without contemplating suicide. i can imagine how it feels right now. you can always get your bearings back gradually. though its hard to recover frm such setback, but first return to your family.

1 Like

Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
consultancy:
hmmm. this is a serious one. for now go back to ur family in Nigeria. it will give u d soft landing to absord all that has happened without contemplating suicide. i can imagine how it feels right now. you can always get your bearings back gradually. though its hard to recover frm such setback, but first return to your family.
Thank u sir, buh av been in nigeria since april, though I can't go home buh my family knew am around. Infact dey advise me to hide in ibadan till I finally get somtin doing.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
82quiserasera:

My permit expire next month sir, I did not rape her,dis is a girl av been dating fo a year plus. How can I rape her, only God knows why she cook dat big lie against me. All I no is dat God wil judge dem. Recently I had she's pregnant for my frnd.
Exactly why I'm surprise you ran. Since you didn't do it why run? Is it that the SA police is not reasonable or what? Tell us.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by MRBrownJ: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
@82quiserasera
why did you run?! you should have fought whatever injustice was coming to you, now you are officially labelled a rapist in SA
why are you hiding in Ibadan?! i dont get it, why dont you go home if everyone knows you are innocent?!

continuously doing what is WRONG expecting a positive outcome, is called stoopidity in my books. GO HOME, get back on your feet and stop acting like a beggar.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Exactly why I'm surprise you ran. Since you didn't do it why run? Is it that the SA police is not reasonable or what? Tell us.
one important thin abt dos pple is dat dey re corrupt as nigerian police, I mean d black one among dem, secondly wen an iccident hapned, n u went to d station to report, u wil rather b forced to explain ursef in der local language, even wen dey understand english dey wil pretend as if dey dnt. Mind u she's is der sister, there is no way I cud proove to dem dat am innocent because am a foreigner.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by menix(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Some times we think our problems re heavy until u hear from the nxt man..

OP, life could really be a B1tch but I pray u get something sooner cous I can feel every bit of the pain u re going through right now..

I hope Lalasticlala would be of help..
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@82quiserasera
why did you run?! you should have fought whatever injustice was coming to you, now you are officially labelled a rapist in SA
why are you hiding in Ibadan?! i dont get it, why dont you go home if everyone knows you are innocent?!

continuously doing what is WRONG expecting a positive outcome, is called stoopidity in my books. GO HOME, get back on your feet and stop acting like a beggar.

Excuse me Mr, am not a begger n am not begging u to give me anytin, I only share dis in other to see if I cud get a job n save money to go back to SA to complete my study. Put ursef in my shoe bro after abt 3yrs abroad n somtin like dis happen to you. Can u also go home y re u pretendin as if u not a human being. I did not rape dat girl, n God know I did not do it. Read my post very well, after I caught dem n send dem away, she brought d police d second day. Did i dissapear to her house to rape her or I rape her on d dream. She set me up just to get me out of dat country. Plz no hw u contribute to somone's problem

1 Like

Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
82quiserasera:
one important thin abt dos pple is dat dey re corrupt as nigerian police, I mean d black one among dem, secondly wen an iccident hapned, n u went to d station to report, u wil rather b forced to explain ursef in der local language, even wen dey understand english dey wil pretend as if dey dnt. Mind u she's is der sister, there is no way I cud proove to dem dat am innocent because am a foreigner.
What police station exactly is this or is it what happens in every police station in SA? Pardon my questions, I just don't understand why you should run away from a place you've invested a lot because of a false accusation.

Is there even no way you could have called the girl and resolve the whole thing? Is she not the same loving person you've been with all the time? Is SA police that corrupt? It will do well if you help us with the exact location of this police station that only resolve issues in their native tongue. Just to be sure you are for real.

I'm sure there's someone willing to help who would require this details to avoid been scammed.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Reyginus post=40547753]What police station exactly is this or is it what happens in every police station in SA? Pardon my questions, I just don't understand why you should run away from a place you've invested a lot because of a false accusation.

Is there even no way you could have called the girl and resolve the whole thing? Is she not the same loving person you've been with all the time? Is SA police that corrupt? It will do well if you help us with the exact location of this police station that only resolve issues in their native tongue. Just to be sure you are for real.

I'm sure there's someone willing to help who would require this details to avoid been scammed. [/quote
It is sunnyside side police station bro, am not sayin dey always resolve issues in local language buh most of d time if d case is between der citizen n a foreigner dey take side, dat usually happen among d black police, only d white police somtimes re better. Moreso a frnd called me recently dat d girl is pregnant for d guy.

1 Like

Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by Jamaticulus(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omo mehn! Diz matta fart for my mouth..con add salt n maggi star join am!
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm sure there's someone willing to help who would require this details to avoid been scammed. [/quote]
Scammed lol we'll bro have not come here to beg anybody to give me money or somtin, I wonder why I would wanna scam anybody to give me job wen I no d person is not given money fo free. As a matter of fact, I still don't believe wat am goin thru for now, only God knows mayb my frnd use charm on d gal I can't understand. For him to have impregnated d girl. Think abt it
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by MRBrownJ: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
82quiserasera:

Excuse me Mr, am not a begger n am not begging u to give me anytin,

here you are "begging" for a job while hiding in Ibadan (for God knows why) instead you should GO HOME, and get back on your feet the RIGHT way.

I only share dis in other to see if I cud get a job n save money to go back to SA to complete my study.

wait wait wait!!!!! are you out of your goddam mind?! you ran away to 9ja when you were falsely accused of rape in SA, and now you need help to go back?! what do you think is going to happen when you apply for a visa (or get to the SA immigration)? your name is probably already in their system as a wanted sexual offender, and your actions are those of a guilty person. forget SA dude!

Put ursef in my shoe bro after abt 3yrs abroad n somtin like dis happen to you. Can u also go home y re u pretendin as if u not a human being.

if i was silly enough to run back home pennyless, without clearing my name, then i certainly would go back home... as my family are the 1st people who would stand by me. pretending to still be in SA (or wherever) while hiding in Ibadan, is wrong however you want to look at it!

I did not rape dat girl, n God know I did not do it. Read my post very well, after I caught dem n send dem away, she brought d police d second day. Did i dissapear to her house to rape her or I rape her on d dream. She set me up just to get me out of dat country.

oh shut it!!! why didnt you ACT RIGHT and tell that to the police? "God" would have been by your side all the way (since he knows you didnt do it). now here you are back in 9ja, still not ready to ACT RIGHT, and instead begging for help instead of going home.
what stops you from going home?!

Plz no hw u contribute to somone's problem

this is MY contribution, whether you like it or not, and hoping that you finally ACT RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=82quiserasera post=40547984][/quote]Okay. I get you now. Let's hope help comes.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by thesource(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is so pathetic, and honestly, i feel very sorry for you. I'll advise you stop worrying yourself, because i know quite well that God is aware of everything that happened to you, even before it happened. If you're a muslim, don't joke with your five-time daily prayer, and if you're a christian, make sure you look for a God-orinted church and worship there, fast and pray regularly and i'm very sure that almighty God will bless you beyond your expectation, as for your girlfriend and friend, forget about them, just leave them to God and do not wish them any evil, God will judge them accordingly, they can never ever go scot-free. I wish you the best of luck from the bottom of my heart. Goodluck
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
wait wait wait!!!!! are you out of your goddam mind?! you ran away to 9ja when you were falsely accused of rape in SA, and now you need help to go back?! what do you think is going to happen when you apply for a visa (or get to the SA immigration)? your name is probably already in their system as a wanted sexual offender, and your actions are those of a guilty person. forget SA dude!

Well I wil not insult u bro, just wanna quickly correct one tin frm wat u have post, u said my action re dos of a guilty person, well u don't no me bro. Moreso have u forgotton that I use d same airport wen I was goin out. I only left d country bcus my boss who is a citizen advice me to leave.. Left to me alone I wud have wait n fight d 2 of dem wit my last brethe even if dey still gonna win me bcus I have nobody. Lastly I wil act as u have instructed, wil go back home 2moro cus nobody gave me money fo d visa. D worst dey can't do is to laugh at me buh I don't send anybody. Thank u fo d advise even if its harch

2 Likes

Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
thesource:
This is so pathetic, and honestly, i feel very sorry for you. I'll advise you stop worrying yourself, because i know quite well that God is aware of everything that happened to you, even before it happened. If you're a muslim, don't joke with your five-time daily prayer, and if you're a christian, make sure you look for a God-orinted church and worship there, fast and pray regularly and i'm very sure that almighty God will bless you beyond your expectation, as for your girlfriend and friend, forget about them, just leave them to God and do not wish them any evil, God will judge them accordingly, they can never ever go scot-free. I wish you the best of luck from the bottom of my heart. Goodluck
Thank u sir
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

oh shut it!!! why didnt you ACT RIGHT and tell that to the police? "God" would have been by your side all the way (since he knows you didnt do it). now here you are back in 9ja, still not ready to ACT RIGHT, and instead begging for help instead of going home.
what stops you from going home?!

this is MY contribution, whether you like it or not, and hoping that you finally ACT RIGHT.

Once again thank u for d harch advise, is not ur fault I brought dis insult upon mysef. I pray u don't experience such a problem in ur life too.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by MRBrownJ: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
82quiserasera:

Well I wil not insult u bro, just wanna quickly correct one tin frm wat u have post, u said my action re dos of a guilty person, well u don't no me bro. Moreso have u forgotton that I use d same airport wen I was goin out. I only left d country bcus my boss who is a citizen advice me to leave.. Left to me alone I wud have wait n fight d 2 of dem wit my last brethe even if dey still gonna win me bcus I have nobody. Lastly I wil act as u have instructed, wil go back home 2moro cus nobody gave me money fo d visa. D worst dey can't do is to laugh at me buh I don't send anybody. Thank u fo d advise even if its harch

bro, i can only be real, and if you were my friend, this is what i would have told you.

now, running away is indeed the actions of a guilty person, even though you are innocent. if you run for such small things then be prepared to be blackmailed by women (or others) the rest of your life.

as for you leaving the country, probably the search was citywide 1st and is now nationwide, who knows? but one thing is certain, there is rape case against you in SA. i suggest you contact the SA police via email in order to possibly straighten this situation, and have some more information.

going home is the best choice you can possibly make today. good on you and good luck for the future.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
menix:
Some times we think our problems re heavy until u hear from the nxt man..

OP, life could really be a B1tch but I pray u get something sooner cous I can feel every bit of the pain u re going through right now..

I hope Lalasticlala would be of help..
Thank u bro, I wil b fine cus wit God all things re possible. This is my own trying time.
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by 82quiserasera: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, i can only be real, and if you were my friend, this is what i would have told you.

now, running away is indeed the actions of a guilty person, even though you are innocent. if you run for such small things then be prepared to be blackmailed by women (or others) the rest of your life.

as for you leaving the country, probably the search was citywide 1st and is now nationwide, who knows? but one thing is certain,
there is rape case against you in SA. i suggest you contact the SA police via email in order to possibly straighten this situation, and have some more information.

going home is the best choice you can possibly make today. good on you and good luck for the future.
Thank u Mrbrown I wil act as instructed sir
Re: Plz Save My Life !!! by DICE234(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
I feel your pain, he that wears the shoes knows where it best pinches

Meanwhile;

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... check my signature and register your services/skill and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy... someone, somewhere needs your services.

(1) (Reply)

Seamless Hiring IQ Test / Proudly Nigeria / Hse Training And Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.