Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? (69673 Views)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is Agulu, show us Nsukka cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FreeGlobe:

Agulu is not more developed than Nsukka, Go figure.. I challenge you to post any solid dual carriageway in Anambra.. lol

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
This is Agulu, show us Nsukka cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look at the substandard road you are bragging with. smh.. Until I see something like this Anywhere in Anambra then Anambra is a big village

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Can I see well marked rural roads, that is how to know a developed state.. cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Until I see this sort of roads in the rural enugu state then it is still backward state cheesy
Atleast Nsukka has roads like this. Show us a quality road anywhere in Anambra that will make me not to categorize Anambra as a village

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by vivalavida(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Highbrow living and residence will take you to Enugu if you have the cash like other billionaires

Owerri has highbrow living too with exiquiste properties.

So what is enugu's selling point?
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by inlandtaipan: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Until I see this sort of roads in the rural enugu state then it is still backward state cheesy
you can never have the kind of roads in UDI in anambra till life ends. Anambra state doesn't have that kind of money. This is a rural road in enugu, I will look for UDI road for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
You are loosing it.. cheesy

Do you want to see the present condition of this road? Enugu is a total rural area. Just accept. Look at the only road to Nomeh community cheesy

FreeGlobe:

Look at the substandard road you are bragging with. smh.. Until I see something like this Anywhere in Anambra then Anambra is a big village

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Can I see well marked rural roads, that is how to know a developed state.. cheesy cheesy
Show us the marked urban road anywhere in Anambra like this or are you telling us the whole of Anambra is rural. lmaoo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
one in a million, show me another one.. cheesy cheesy

Akwa-Ihedi

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Osumenyi

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Akwa-Ihedi

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Neni cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Amichi cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
You are loosing it.. cheesy

Do you want to see the present condition of this road? Enugu is a total rural area. Just accept. Look at the only road to Nomeh community cheesy

How will you start a fight you know you can't finish. so there is no place like this in Anambra, Rivers, Cross River etc?
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nando cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ezinifite cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am showing what development means and not showing us a road that is over 100yrs that just resurfaced cheesy
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
It's a shame, spacetour, post pictures of Anambra cities or is the whole Anambra now a rural area? Village man grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ukpor cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Spacetour village man post any dual carriage way in Anambra. I dare you grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
^^I am showing spread development and not some useless roads that has got spoilt already cheesy

Amanato cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nteje cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by inlandtaipan: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Spacetour village man post any dual carriage way in Anambra. I dare you grin grin grin grin
theres only two dual carriage road in anmabra.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Ukpor cheesy
Be careful before you drive into the bush in those Tiny peter obi roads village man. Come to township and see life grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by inlandtaipan: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
^^I am showing spread development and not some useless roads that has got spoilt already cheesy

Amanato cheesy
village man, roads look like this in a sane society cry

Enugu is the king of the east

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
One hater called it an old city.. Spacetour wont you let your children enjoy this in their lifetime? There is none in Anambra and your Rivers eldorado grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am showing spread development cheesy

Ogidi cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Abagworo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
These arguments are unnecessary as Anambra is ahead of most States in all round development but lacks a beautiful city as a result of many issues including densely populated rural areas and resultant less availability of free land.

Like I've always argued Igbos should view all of Igboland as having same problem and focus more on self help. We should also stop attacking our fellow Igbos or posting pictures to give false impression as a result of political affiliation.

Stop the IPOB nonsense and support Buhari for our own good.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by inlandtaipan: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Ukpor cheesy
please stop running my battery down your substandard roads, this are roads in sane society, not cursed anambra.

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Agu-Ukwu cool

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
I am showing spread development cheesy

Ogidi cheesy
This is what you call development? Tiny substandard single lane road? You are really a village man.. Come to Enugu and chop life grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
We are being showed just 2 or 3 roads cheesy

Agulu-UzoIgbo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.