Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers (22001 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Forte Oil Filling Station Selling Above Pms Pump Price / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by justi4jesu(f): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
what of imo state? They are selling around 250 per litre.
grin grin OYO is your case for any state not listed there.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by AlomoReloaded: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Choi!!! Endtime numbers. lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Rivers?

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by sammautin(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why I go call number when I know that it's just for the officials to come and collect their Share of the petrol money...

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by OhiGentle(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
No number for Edo State?
Abeg if you get the number for Edo State help us call and tell them that all the filling stations in Benin City are sell above pump price oooo
N130/litres
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time phone numbers.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by kelvincoke(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
i only need answer to this my question 'if i call this above number,what will they do to the fuel station?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
what of imo state? They are selling around 250 per litre.
call Enugu
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by eagleeye2: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
super story
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Timijo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Where is Kaduna state DPR phone number? I need to call them to rescue us from the hand of the filling stations selling black market for us.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by tope3x(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
I just called the number now to report filling stations in apete ibadan,but no one answered it...
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Gidi3020(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha, I told myself that I was never gonna say a thing!
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
I BOUGHT 130 TODAY, AND I WAS THANKING GOD FOR THAT.
BECAUSE YESTERDAY, THE PRICE WAS 180.
LEAVE THOSE NUMBERS, NOTHING WILL BE DONE AFTER THE CALLS.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Blingblings(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
I just called two of those numbers now and its switched off..... kai! Chanji!

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by TalkingBird: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
where are the number of other states like is Edo, Rivers Osun and State
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by marlockj: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
If you stay around or know any filling station selling above the pump price of 87 naira per litre or is boarding Gasoline. Call the above numbers in your state to report.

tunezmedia.com

Lalasticlala

So that you people will go collect your money and let them continue selling.

I pity my country
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
nice
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by donlarbito(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
I espected to see all the 36 states with their numbers
But I can only see few here

I smell rat under una pillow DPR
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
pleiades45:
good
how come i cant see the names of people on the thread ?
Because you are using chinko

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by kelvin394: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
No Benin city....Nawa ooo
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by asumo12: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
u sure say these numbers real?

undecided undecided undecided

poshtimms20:
Soft idea..... D moni okada men dey charge us is too high.... I GO CALL OoOOOOOOOO
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by HirstMOG(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
No Ogun state? Go to Ibafo, Lagos-ibadan expressway, some even sell between #120&#150 per liter.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by asumo12: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
cause na new development

fados4sure:

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by bettercreature(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
SPDAZZY:
OK. Hope calling the numbers will make a difference.

BTW all states are not represented. So, if I call the state nearest to me will they respond?
Why would you call them if you have a good sammaritan selling fuel in your street even at higher price,this people are paying more to get fuel,our government are just hypocrite

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by yhemsy62(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why is Ogun state missing on that list? Or are we to share with Lagos state?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by pleiades45: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
fados4sure:

bros wetin you dey find for chelmsford ?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by gretblue: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
tetfundfraudale:
What's gud. I buy 97 you force me sell 87.akuko.call Aso rock.ndi ara
Which depot did you load and buy at 97. Give us the detail so we can help you out with fact and figures not hearsay. expect you are here to sabotage the govt effort.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Ephemmm: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
freethug:
DPR is a bloody joke! How many filling stations have they shut down, only to see the same filling stations selling fuel 24 hours later.

Guy no be joke oooo, I swear. God used me to save a petrol station along Lagos-Ibadan Express Road on Saturday around 11:30. We moved into the petrol station after finding out that they were selling at 120, which was the normal price in comparism with other stations along the axis.

As one Hillux van enter: na so my price jumped from 120 to the normal price all of a sudden tongue tongue tongue As the two men were fast approaching towards my side, I was just hearing 'please na normal price we dey sell here ooo' in a gentle and supplicatory tone.

Recognizing the opportunity, we ensure that our thank is fuelled optimally to the extent that it overflew tongue tongue tongue

The men thereafter moved out of the station and followed one-way to check other stations.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by iheneme(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Who will pay for the airtime? Let government to out and look for defaulters
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by corridor: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please put ogun state number there,petrol is sold between 100 to 160 naira er litre, NIPCO filling station in asero,Moore @ Moore junction near asero and Rantie filling station along Abiola way Aneokuta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lg, Hisense & Nexus Showroom {A Great pl to get your home & business appliances} / Ever Had Buyer's Remorse? Share Your Experience. / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.