Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers (21981 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Forte Oil Filling Station Selling Above Pms Pump Price / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
What of Niger state or Abuja?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Living4christ(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
No rivers state?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by fascowilly(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
SeunPlus:
Rivers State nko?

And when will our able ENDTIME president Buhari be visiting Nigeria?
Check google, you will know from there.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by petermichaels(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
I beggi!! Evry body,evry wer dey sell above d normal price. Make una first catch una self 4 not providing d fuel.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by charlisco(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
una don start oh na wayo y delta state nr dy make God purnish who post this thing idiot u animal shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#000000][/color] cool
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by ndcide(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
That means let's of DPR staff will buy jeep before the end of this year.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by segalex: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
What about those of us in Ekiti state? All the filling stations in Ekiti are selling above #87
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Austinio: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
All filling stations in Asaba, Delta State including Rainoil opp Delta house of assembly are selling above 100 per liter
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by chinge07: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
YEYE PEOPLE I CALLED THE NO YESTERDAY TO REPORT THE SALE ABOVE PUMP PRICE IN IBADAN THEM NO PICK THE CALL.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by seunbobo: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thats not even the issue, what about those with adjusted pumps. Its very crazy.... As it is now, its not really about the price.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by akp202(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
what about delta state?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Atlantian: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
I know a filling station called Gloria Filling Station, she is about 9yrs old and she stands close to VGC, I bought petrol from her this morning at the rate of 150 per litre. Please go and arrest her but let your stupid president walk free. Idiots.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by gabbieadems: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Some folks are just ridiculous. Things are bad; they complain! There is an attempt to make it better, the complain! Terrible attitude really.

I know for a fact (cos I work downstream) that many of these stations buy at d same price they've always bought but have hiked d price they sell to take advantage of nigerians.

Yet many persons will come here with no facts and make spurious claims.

If yu have an opportunity to report an errant station and refuse to do so. Its probably because you have too much money. Keep wasting it.

To report errant dealers is to contibute your own little quota to make our society a sane one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Ricmayak1: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
They should be on the field monitoring and not rely on masses report alone. Filling stations selling far above stipulated price in towns were DPR offices are.
I am sure that they know the rates at which many stations sell. Getting to work is the problem hence, all sort of delay tactics and excuses.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by rhames(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Where is Kaduna State
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Olaposiwaju: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
prothelley:
Fuel sells at 140 in Eket Akwa Ibom state in almost all the filling stations

As a matter of fact, there's a filling station on the same street as the DPR office @ Ekpene Ukpa and they are still selling above pump price.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by okechukwu3: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
please check Yola Adamawa phone number
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by kokomilala(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is just a publicity stunt to purport that they are working.About 2 months ago I emailed them about the flagrant increases in petrol prices in my area.I never got a feedback, even though they had promised to get back to anyone who contacts them within 72 hours.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nonsco88: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why rivers state no follow? Una 419 too much
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
so Delta state is excluded from d list. that must have be a fatal error. do the needful & reedit again!!
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by delerx(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
E b like say this op dey wear face cap.y r nnpc stations not selling PMS? Y r DPR members selling abv 87 in their own stations n y is dr stl scarcity.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by fromnigeria(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pheals:

...na only lagos got two phone number s dey no say ......hmmm na there station steal pass
put the / sign before letter b to embolden. @UrSignature
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by fromnigeria(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
prothelley:
[/quote] complete the square bracket to quote i.e [ e.g
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by holuphisayor(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC is working grin
Dey wud still sell higher before and after xmas
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Jonwesley(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Where is Taraba DPR number? And why the omission please. Here, it's between#140 to #180.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by cupidhero(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Y'all might fool foreigners but y'all don't fool me. Nonsense!
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by MyMouth(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
E dey work ooo shocked am surprised! I called the JOS number to report a certain station sell at 120/liter and about 40 mins later when it was almost my turn, the DPR guys show up and shut down the station. The said the would give out the fuel free tomoro by 9am, don't know how true that is!
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by wristbangle: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
corridor:
Please put ogun state number there,petrol is sold between 100 to 160 naira er litre, NIPCO filling station in asero,Moore @ Moore junction near asero and Rantie filling station along Abiola way Aneokuta

NIPCO na thief sad sad
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Toktee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
If you stay around or know any filling station selling above the pump price of 87 naira per litre or is boarding Gasoline. Call the above numbers in your state to report.

tunezmedia.com

Lalasticlala
Where is the Number for minna,Niger state there,all the independence marketers in minna are selling at N150,N140,N135,i can provide their names.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
richidinho:
ok grin
where is Osun State?
E dey beside Nairaland Homepage.!!!
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by banio: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market / Bank Official Asked Me To Pray Over Erroneous Transfer. / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.