Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers (21998 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Forte Oil Filling Station Selling Above Pms Pump Price / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by kindim(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
If you stay around or know any filling station selling above the pump price of 87 naira per litre or is boarding Gasoline. Call the above numbers in your state to report.

tunezmedia.com

Lalasticlala
waste of time, has bribery stopped...
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Yerwa: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
The number checks out, check the DPR website on this link https://dpr.gov.ng/index/field-offices/
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Konboko: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pure nonsense!

All filling stations in lokoja and kogi East are selling from 130 naira and above and DPR lokoja is not unaware. The meters read 87 naira but they tell they sell for so so amount and what you see on the meter is for DPR

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Godsonbalo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why Ogun no dey now. I just bought some at #120 per litre.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by tope3x(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bro it's true oo..calling them.is just a waste of time,they are all aware of the whole issue. ..only God can save us all from this mess

marlockj:

Bros is a waste of tym.

Called nothing was done,they Jst went their collected money and left.

People who sell 150 or 130 is it hidden,are you saying they Dnt see or hear commercial drivers who complain or queue.

All this is rubbish.

Is it hard to trace stations who sell above that price.

They were sleeping when fuel was 500 to 400h

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by captainshakes: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
And Rivers state which is the worst hit is missing on that list... I smell conspiracy between the DPR and the operators

I bought PMS at N140 today along east-west road.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by dapsonlou(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
what of imo state? They are selling around 250 per litre.

Jesu of Nazareth
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by chynabest(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
justi4jesu:
Good improvement. So why is Rivers state not there? angry
good question why is rivers state not there becuse where i live in omoku onelga local govt they are selling at #160 per liter
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by akpos2050(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why is Delta excluded from d list? That means DPR is not functioning in Delta state.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by moris01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
stop deceiving yourself petrol was sold today @ capital depot apapa for 117 per liter.
b4 they sell to you u will be forced to sign dpr form
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by patrickbon(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
is 419 ooo i call he didint allow me to finish he cut the call i call four times he no pick pls dont call those numbers there are FAKE

3 Likes

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by gulfer: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is less than 20 states, what's Gowan with the others
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by benjobo: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
abeg where zamfara dey
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by brendaclara(f): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] why is it that Imo state is not in the list and why is it that it is Hausa people wee no sabi wating be oil wee no even dey among the oil producing states na him them come carry full the list.does it mean that u ppl want oil to be sold to all the Hausa goats at normal price leaving the main oil producing states who has the oil. high & dry?.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by mrtruth: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
So of what use is that? Where is the fuel? In a place like bauchi we are looking for stations that can help us just source the fuel. We are ready to pay above 87 just to get it.

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by EKENWAOSI: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
WHERE IS RIVERS STATE CALL CENTRE ?. NA WAH. FUEL IS BEING SOLD AT 110 NARIA IN ALL THE FILLING STATIONS IN PORT HARCOURT AND ITS ENVIRONS.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by franksam2009: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stvpid government, as if they don't know that all filling station is selling above pump price., send police in mofty to investigate and catch them.. Too much mouth no action
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
No Abuja, No Nassarawa and No Niger State? Nah wah oh!
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by shine96: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
What about Kaduna state?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Godyke(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tonnierichy:
#Change

But wait oooo....I smell deceit!! Why are they all glo numbers?

Plus glo network whack sef!!

The call noo complete undecided

End time network grin

Those numbers go suffer sha sad

The numbers are CUG numbers. They were aquired for coordination and easy communication between the field guys. Which means calls between the field guys irrespective of their location, is free. And this can only be possible by using the same network. It is not the same as family and friend. But a monthly rental fee per line is charged.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by vikktor: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmm dis ppl get sense....so dat them go know were to cllt bribe....bad make for thm for my area na still 120. common flash una no go see....let enjoy buhari change.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by larry2chat(f): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2015
I'm going to be abit blank here, but I believe you will pardon me.

I stay in akure. DPR is in akure here, they open their office gate all the time and you will always see people go in and out of the place. Now fast forward. Just alittle bit from the so called DPR are two filling stations shamrock and one like that sells for 130 and 135 respectively noting has been done to them or you're telling me those are not close enough let say others are far away how about these two that are under their nose. Even one like that, that is close to nepa office around that police station when going to michellin office in ilesha garage that you will see UNDER SEAL poster of this DPR people on their pump they still sells for 130 so what are you now telling me. Guy this people are very much aware. That's all I can say.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by pacespot(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Good, hope they got pick up in time
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by ramond007(m): 3:37am On Dec 01, 2015
what of warri in delta state?
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by degrassi(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
This highly unfair on the part of the marketers for the government is not being sincere at all. First and foremost how much is the fuel being sold to the marketers..All the facts and figures must be made public for We ve so many saboteurs in every sector
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Tonnierichy(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2015
Godyke:

The numbers are CUG numbers. They were aquired for coordination and easy communication between the field guys. Which means calls between the field guys irrespective of their location, is free. And this can only be possible by using the same network. It is not the same as family and friend. But a monthly rental fee per line is charged.
Thanks smiley
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
XCLUX:
Where ogun state now

There is no Field Office in Ogun State.

Lagos Zonal Office (at 5 Kofo Abayomi Street, V.I., Lagos) Covers Ogun State.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
Good improvement. So why is Rivers state not there? angry

Surprises me too. The fact is, it is not even a FIELD OFFICE. It is a ZONAL OFFICE. A zonal office has field office(s) under it.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Tonnierichy:
#Change

But wait oooo....I smell deceit!! Why are they all glo numbers?

Plus glo network whack sef!!

The call noo complete undecided

End time network grin

Those numbers go suffer sha sad

Glo is their official line. GLO is a Nigeran Brand. Officially many Ministries and Departments use Glo to promote the local brand.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2015
richidinho:
ok grin

where is Osun State?

Not all states have a field office for now. Osun is covered by Ibadan Field Office which reports to Lagos Zonal Office.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2015
agabusta:
The Government is actually trying to curtail the activities of these marketers. And all hands must be on deck to make this work.

The DPR needs to deploy more of their staff for monitoring and enforcement.

Staff strength will always be an issue with DPR. Due to budgetary constraints they have not been able to recruit the optimal number of staff required to effectively regulate the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. There staff are over stretched most times in many of their locations.
Re: If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
what of imo state? They are selling around 250 per litre.

There is an Owerri Zonal Office I think. The Aba field office is under this Zone. I wonder why they are not there either. Perhaps the list focuses more on field office activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lg, Hisense & Nexus Showroom {A Great pl to get your home & business appliances} / Ever Had Buyer's Remorse? Share Your Experience. / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Strengthens Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.