Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) (69870 Views)

Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Meet The Handsome Sons Of 5 Popular Nigerian Pastors(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by meeraclemee: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
People who dont celebrate&despise the grace of God at work in peoples lives( not just men and women of God) are either frustrated or bitter. You dare to say grandmothers were looking like an old maid, if you wish to experience old age you better dont despise the old. How many grandmothers or people of their ages can you find around, with the way people die prematurely nowadays. Not to talk of them being as active as these women are. pls ask God for forgiveness, and learn to apreciate people especially when they've gone ahead of you
Besides beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, their husbands are not complaining, so if you dont have any good thing to say, just hold your peace!!

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Haba...... Where is Shade Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles ministries (MFM)......?
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by temitope28(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided undecided WIVES OF BIBLICAL THIEVES AND SCAMMERS undecided

You are the most senseless person in the whole universe

1 Like

Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
meeraclemee:
People who dont celebrate&despise the grace of God at work in peoples lives( not just men and women of God) are either frustrated or bitter. You dare to say grandmothers were looking like an old maid, if you wish to experience old age you better dont despise the old. How many grandmothers or people of their ages can you find around, with the way people die prematurely nowadays. Not to talk of them being as active as these women are. pls ask God for forgiveness, and learn to apreciate people especially when they've gone ahead of you
Besides beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, their husbands are not complaining, so if you dont have any good thing to say, just hold your peace!!
You've said it all. Just don't mind some asinine comments from Nairaland trolls. A lot of them are always filled with bitterness whenever you mention Pastors on NL. My prayer is for God to forgive them and enlighten their eyes of understanding. embarassed
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by temitope28(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
j1mmy:
wives of thieves who are making money out of the stup1dity and gullibility of Nigerians!

God please dash dz mumu some senses

1 Like

Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Fearcom(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
j1mmy:

you are a 1st class mor0n for even mentioning a god you have not researched properly.

a typical african primitive religious connoisseur of illiteracy, naivety, docility and ignorance!

Go sort out you mumu-ism first before telling others what to do.

Oh! grin

I laugh because I'm yet to meet an atheist who isn't mad about the God of the Bible. You believe there's no God. Fine but... Question: isn't that crazy?? Why are you mad over a GOD that "Doesn't exist"? grin
Why are you angry at me to the point of insulting my beliefs?? From your tone you're more angry at me than you are angry at a mass murderer or someone that has committed a horrible crime.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by kianeli: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
please what's your indices for measuring who belongs where.unless you are telling me you are just listing names if not the number four man should be the bulldozer,the prophet with heavy anointing, the late comer that became the front liner just like apostle paul in the bible, the prophet that sneeze and the devil catches cold;Am talking of DR PAUL & DR MRS BECKY ENENCHE OF DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE,ABUJA.
PLEASE RESHUFFLE AND RE-POST IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by aalangel(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'll help you add my Pastor. I wonder why you carefully omitted them.

Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by flamingREED(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
kianeli:
please what's your indices for measuring who belongs where.unless you are telling me you are just listing names if not the number four man should be the bulldozer,the prophet with heavy anointing, the late comer that became the front liner just like apostle paul in the bible, the prophet that sneeze and the devil catches cold;Am talking of DR PAUL & DR MRS BECKY ENENCHE OF DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE,ABUJA.
PLEASE RESHUFFLE AND RE-POST IMMEDIATELY.
BUT they comparing themselves with themselves ARE NOT WISE -2Cor. 10:12. The advice for everyone is: 'not BOASTING of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours;... To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand. But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. FOR NOT HE THAT COMMENDETH HIMSELF IS APPROVED, BUT whom the Lord commendeth' -2 Cor. 10: 15-18. Until we begin to see that God is not a respecter of persons we'll continue to lackadaisically revel in the sheer pomposity of bells and whistles ministries. It's not by power or might, but holiness and humility sum up all might
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by dododawa1: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pope na enjoyment imman na gbaladun paraaaaaaaaa
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by ebiproperties(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Where is pastor Chris didn't see him
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Technocrat1759(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bussines owners and their deputies.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by smoothknight: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
the first two wives tho...

just because u are pastor's wife doesn't mean u should look like an old maid. no offense, I luv mummy folu, buh I just had to say dat undecided

You're just classless
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Captain2605(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
southcent:
chriatianity=scam
Try and experience the power of God, you will change ur view
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by seenter84: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Se dem go dday give Mouth Action ne
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by blesseddivah(f): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
NickMark1:
handsome men.

Lol
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 01, 2015
what of Mrs Shade Olukoya, the list aint compelete yet!!

Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by combophonist01(m): 4:03am On Dec 01, 2015
point of correction pls.. Mama Adejumo has 4 children. many adopted though. I am one.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by nikkyhoney(m): 4:28am On Dec 01, 2015
U r a foooooool. quote author=searchiing4love post=40552507] undecided undecided WIVES OF BIBLICAL THIEVES AND SCAMMERS
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by mercielizzie(f): 4:55am On Dec 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:

just because u are pastor's wife doesn't mean u should look like an old maid. no offense, I luv mummy folu, buh I just had to say dat undecided
r the two women u mentioned age mates with the rest? They are old enough to give birth to those ladies below them. So figure out the rest.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by peeceelove2: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
What are they doing to salvage the situation in this country?
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by jackima: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2015
I think Powerful belong to God and God alone. They are privileged to be called by God for His purpose.
Let us keep them in our prayers instead of publicizing them.
It is only by the grace of God that they are who they are today and my prayer is, the same grace will continue to keep them together as the Lord liveth.

Thank you.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by PrettySpicey(f): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by j1mmy: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Fearcom:

Oh! grin

I laugh because I'm yet to meet an atheist who isn't mad about the God of the Bible. You believe there's no God. Fine but... Question: isn't that crazy?? Why are you mad over a GOD that "Doesn't exist"? grin
Why are you angry at me to the point of insulting my beliefs?? From your tone you're more angry at me than you are angry at a mass murderer or someone that has committed a horrible crime.

I am angry at the stup1d1ty of people like you in that country, the rest of the world are getting away from this god and religion shyte yet dunceheads like you keep trying to drag the world back to 419 spiritual bullcrap!

There are people like you buying private jets for thieves with your tithes and contributions, Nigerians waste untold number of money and time that can be used for scientific research and development on unproven rubbish.

Your children are being forced to embrace the same unproven rubbish thereby stunting their mental growth and critical mindset required for innovation, science and discovery!

heaven, paradise, busom of the lord, hell, rigorous church going, vigil, fasting!!! you should be prevented from reproducing future humans!

If you don't get that Nigeria is the way it is because of the mentality and mindset of people like you then you should not be parading yourself as anything else other that MONKEY!
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by fpeter(f): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Mummy GO is in her late 60s.....so she is well dressed for her age
Pastor Faith Oyedepo is also approaching that age so they are dressed appropriately.
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by marwanafrica: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
They are not new to us, is only TB that could be new to me and is not here, ur list is inconclusive
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by cooltobex(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
southcent:
chriatianity=scam
Don't worry, you'd have to defend this statement some day. Bear that in mind!
Re: Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) by MATEX30: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
awesome, great Godly women, they have been really supported, may God bless them all...

http://dunamisblog.com/the-potential-women-behind-exploits-of-top-10-nigerian-pastors/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / I Saw Jesus Christ Twice In My Bedroom - Rev. Uma Ukpai / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.